Important info about vaccine

Gior

Haven't watched your video (sorry doing other stuff) but I just met a friend (literally .... 10 mins ago) who recently had their first child.

They have told me many times that the child (baby boy) is a wonderful kid .... never cries and sleeps through the night.

I said to them "You look fucked mate.... all ok?"

And he said "My boy is crying non stop and won't sleep at all .... I am getting no sleep as we are just holding him non stop!"

Then he said "He just had his first vaccination and the doctor said that it is normal .... and it will be ok in a week or so!"

I just couldn't say anything .... how do you tell someone that they just fucked up their new born child who they love totally?

I just looked at him .... (now this guy knows that I can talk .... and I just stared at him and was utterly silent) .... and couldn't say anything :(

I am sad currently.

Edited by ink
  • Sad 3

41 minutes ago, ink said:

Haven't watched your video (sorry doing other stuff) but I just met a friend (literally .... 10 mins ago) who recently had their first child.

They have told me many times that the child (baby boy) is a wonderful kid .... never cries and sleeps through the night.

And he said "My boy is crying non stop and won't sleep at all .... I am getting no sleep as we are just holding him non stop!"

Then he said "He just had his first vaccination and the doctor said that it is normal .... and it will be ok in a week or so!"

I just couldn't say anything .... how do you tell someone that they just fucked up their new born child who they love totally?

I just looked at him .... (now this guy knows that I can talk .... and I just stared at him and was utterly silent) .... and couldn't say anything :(

I am sad currently.

I have a friend who had a similar experience some time last year, they asked me about the MMR vaccine and I didn’t know much about vaccines at the time compared to now, thanks to the pandemic. I just said there’s a lot of stories about MMR causing harm and autism, I can’t comment as it’s their kid so I just recommend that she do the research. In the end she got her kid vaccinated because he wouldn’t be allowed into nurseries otherwise. I think deep down she feels something isn’t right about it but was almost forced into it, so he can get into nursery. For a week after the jab he was quite ill, shaking and always wanting to cuddle his mum. Luckily he is fine now, happy and loving life but the initial week wasn’t great, so their child still might be alright, did the parents make a link to the vaccine and the illness? Just out of interest 

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, ink said:

I am sad currently.

I am so sorry to hear this and I wish I could offer words of comfort. :(

I don't think there is anything you can say to the parents at this difficult time as it would only serve to damage the relationship. Sometimes there is a time and a place for truth? Hopefully the child may recover.

All you (and we) can do is try and share the truth about vaccines as far and wide as we can in order to prevent the damage before it happens.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ink said:

yes mate .... he was so very happy .... Ian he named the boy .... showed me many pictures of a little baby fuck me i am tearing up now

It takes time for the system to settle after such an assault and that is crucial for an accurate assessment of how his condition has been effected.

So for the time-being there is nothing to do except to wait - If Ian is crying a lot then clearly is in distress but is also a good thing that his body is clearly re-acting (crying is a sign of strength) which is a positive & because the body will always do what is best for itself no matter how counter intuitive it might seem while waiting.

Additionally, there are protocols/treatments that can reverse vaccine damage and resources that can be useful to proactively build knowledge.

http://onibasu.com/archives/am/date_index_1.html

https://noamalgam.com/home/resources/

https://andy-cutler-chelation.com/

Transdermal chelation therapy (creams), diet to build and strengthen the body - supplements,  sauna/warm baths, chelation protocols dmsa, ALA.

Time needs to be taken to comprehend the methods and above all ensure safety if acted upon.

I hope this helps and I am sure that you may be already aware of this type of approach.

Please keep us updated on Ians progress.

Edited by zarkov

• 2 weeks later...

more detail about the effects of aborted foetal tissue in vaccines on our bodies. Goes into explaining possibilities of autoimmune disorders increasing. Quite a tough listen especially the way that they source the foetal tissue. So many issues ethically.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/BLnMzRinB8Og/

Edited by Problem child

People just do not use their common sense any more.  We all know the way the vaccines work is to create an immune response to whatever type of vaccine it is.  Does it even cross these people's minds that your body creates an immune response to every other ingredient also?   It's just asinine that people can think it's ok to inject vials filled with unknown chemicals into the bloodstream of an infant and they don't have the mental capacity to question anything.   This is why so many children have allergies today, because they had immune system reactions to other ingredients in the vaccines, like peanut oil, that form permanent immune disorders.  Think of what's happening with all the other ingredients, like the dna fragments of animals and genetically engineered crap that we don't even know about.

If you google the name of any of the major vaccine companies, followed by the word 'fraud', you will see that every single one of these companies has been found to have committed fraud multiple times, with many of these cases of fraud resulting in the documented deaths of thousands of people killed by their faulty products.  Do any of these people have the mental capacity to even check this out before they inject their children?  Does it seem logical that you would inject vials of unknown chemicals, manufactured by companies that have been guilty of committing fraud multiple times, and even killing people by the thousands, into children?  It's psychotic.