A Quantum Jump into another Reality, please!

Dagmar Gross

This morning, my thoughts about our current situation led me to Quantum Jumps to shift from one reality to another. I have read several books on this subject already, I think it was last year at some point. The books were written by Cynthia Sue Larson, who has been able to do reality shifts like this a lot of the time at will! I saw her first in an interview on Gaia TV in the Open Minds series done by Regina Meredith and decided to get those books.

Amazing stuff! I tried shifting out of this reality, which is getting ever ghastlier by the day in my opinion, and back to the one I was living in for example last year, all the way to the supermarkets at the other end of town. But, every time my thoughts were getting really focused, someone walked towards me and past with a face-mask on! I felt so devastated every time! Why couldn't I shift out and into the other reality again where my life was going the way I wanted it to go and I was looking forward to every day!?

Until I manage to learn how, it seems I will be stuck here for the rest of this year, forced to wear a face-mask (I live in Scotland) every time I enter a shop! This obligatory wearing of face-masks in shops starts tomorrow, so I have already done my weekly shop today when we were still free to choose. For my next shop, unless I can shift out of here to that other reality, I have decided to wear a visor. That is allowed too. I have just made one out of a San Pellegrino plastic water bottle. It will look hilarious, which is the aim, but it will cover my nose and mouth, sort of dangling down in front. A 'proper' one apparently costs £4.95 in our local "Nickel and Dime" shop. Yeah, I know. How times have changed! So, I'm saving that money. That's the idea, anyway and I only have to go to the News shop tomorrow to collect my weekly newspaper, for which I have a subscription voucher. So, that should be a quick in and out.

In our local Tesco, I have today already seen a new bouncer-type guy. Today, he was simply standing near the customer service counter, but wait till tomorrow, when he will be standing in the entrance door. Ha, the staff there clearly didn't feel they could hold back any potential customer determined to go in without a face-mask limiting their oxygen supply. This guy is tall and really broad, overweight, so bulky enough to fill the entrance door if necessary. Then nobody could get past him. It's all thought out!

I include a video by Cynthia Sue Larson below, to introduce her to anyone who hasn't heard of her yet.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Dagmar Gross said:

This morning, my thoughts about our current situation led me to Quantum Jumps to shift from one reality to another. I have read several books on this subject already, I think it was last year at some point. The books were written by Cynthia Sue Larson, who has been able to do reality shifts like this a lot of the time at will! I saw her first in an interview on Gaia TV in the Open Minds series done by Regina Meredith and decided to get those books.

Amazing stuff! I tried shifting out of this reality, which is getting ever ghastlier by the day in my opinion, and back to the one I was living in for example last year, all the way to the supermarkets at the other end of town. But, every time my thoughts were getting really focused, someone walked towards me and past with a face-mask on! I felt so devastated every time! Why couldn't I shift out and into the other reality again where my life was going the way I wanted it to go and I was looking forward to every day!?

I take this question quite literally in terms of physics.

I believe in multiple universes and that all realities and points in time exist simultaneously in parallel. You are in your own present reality and in infinite other realities, forever. What I can't answer is how your current instantiation can move between them, somewhere there are infinite yous happier and less happy than you. In other universe you are the President of US, in another the UK PM, in another the Queen of England, in another Monika Lewinsky, in another President Hilary Clinton's male lover.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dagmar Gross said:

Here's the video. She has a channel and a website. What she says here about what gives us memory is really interesting!

I would just like to add another video here, one of Cynthia's interviews, which could be very useful for many of us! Her thoughts are worth going over again for me too. We are in such a difficult time now, that this is definitely something we need to take into account. Well, it links into what David has told us many times too, just from another person's experiences.

33 minutes ago, Dagmar Gross said:

I would just like to add another video here, one of Cynthia's interviews, which could be very useful for many of us! Her thoughts are worth going over again for me too. We are in such a difficult time now, that this is definitely something we need to take into account. Well, it links into what David has told us many times too, just from another person's experiences.

And just to complete this little series of two interviews for you, here is the second one. Enjoy and I hope you can get something useful out of this, send your thoughts along a good path!

1 hour ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

I take this question quite literally in terms of physics.

I believe in multiple universes and that all realities and points in time exist simultaneously in parallel. You are in your own present reality and in infinite other realities, forever. What I can't answer is how your current instantiation can move between them, somewhere there are infinite yous happier and less happy than you. In other universe you are the President of US, in another the UK PM, in another the Queen of England, in another Monika Lewinsky, in another President Hilary Clinton's male lover.

I know it is possible to change one's reality for the better, even in the same reality, but right now I don't seem to be able to shift this to go along a better path. However, this will just be my impatience speaking and frustrating me, because when something takes very long to happen, I lose faith in my own power. But, who knows, perhaps before I have to go to the supermarkets for more food again something WILL have shifted for the better. I am, after all, not the only person in Scotland hugely unhappy with what is happening here...