What does anyone on here know about this mob. Picked up on them after watching a Vernon Coleman video. The numbers are all over the shop. Last week predicting 2025 population of the USA to be 50 million. This week it's 100million.

All the UN countries on the list are hit hard. Any thoughts?

20 minutes ago, Brad the lad said:

I first saw this site quite a few years ago, I remember thinking that it seemed pretty far in the future and pretty far fetched. Today, it doesn't seem so far away or far fetched anymore! No idea of its authenticity, but it has been there for a long time showing those same figures for 2025. From memory US, UK, Germany and Ireland seem to get hit worst, whilst Russia, China, India seem to do fine. I also saw vernon Coleman talking about it, surprised me to hear about it again after all this time!

• Like 2

Good be lots of tosh like most other models that predict numbers. Lets hope so because the USA and UK get smashed.

USA from 323 million to 100 million ( up from 50 million last week so that's laughable at least)

UK from 65 million to 15 million.

China untouched almost. It would fit the agenda to vaccinate the World and make everyone have their way of life within 5 years though.

As KillBill mentioned above the website looks like it was done by a school boy in the late 80s so who knows.......

Could have been Bill Gates first website in his early days. Setting his goals early and trying to impress his Dad.

Edited by Brad the lad
  • Like 1

Like I have said in my nuclear war thread the most likely scenario is a nuclear war between the west and China/Russia. And that China/Russia easily wins it since their population is predicted to remain intact. There is simply no way that simple migration or even a "virus" could cause such a massive drop of population. Funny that Deagel.com revised their prediction soon after their site was featured on davidicke.com and after the thread I have made. I am pretty sure they are watching sites like these so it comes as no surprise.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/9/2020 at 3:12 AM, Hermetix said:

Like I have said in my nuclear war thread the most likely scenario is a nuclear war between the west and China/Russia. And that China/Russia easily wins it since their population is predicted to remain intact. There is simply no way that simple migration or even a "virus" could cause such a massive drop of population. Funny that Deagel.com revised their prediction soon after their site was featured on davidicke.com and after the thread I have made. I am pretty sure they are watching sites like these so it comes as no surprise.

A new experimental type of vaccine that is given to everyone in the world is my best best. If gates and his vaccine making merry men, literally cant be sued for accidental deaths, no matter how many people that die, they could easily do the great cull that they've wanted to do for years, there's a scary video on bitchute from a whistleblower from the GSK covid vaccine trials, apparently including hcg antigens to sterilize women, something else for the male version, which sterilizes them too, and some other carcinogenic crap to kick off the deaths. I'm definitely not having any vaccine offered

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So in this thread we have:

>Population forecasts for 2025, with UN nations taking a big hit.

>Alice A. Bailey, known for disseminating UN material, talking about a hierarchy manifesting in 2025.

>World Bank Document Lists COVID-19 Program Ending in March 2025.

Seems like we should be looking into 2025 more.

• Thanks 1
On 9/7/2020 at 8:43 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

So in this thread we have:

>Population forecasts for 2025, with UN nations taking a big hit.

>Alice A. Bailey, known for disseminating UN material, talking about a hierarchy manifesting in 2025.

>World Bank Document Lists COVID-19 Program Ending in March 2025.

Seems like we should be looking into 2025 more.

Not nice to see when you are on English soil. Are you in the UK as well EW?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Nothing special about 2025 ... they say BY 2025 the US  population will be below 100M ... 

This they hope to do incrementally ..... starting NOW ...

If you wan't to scare yourself the video in this thread  has an accurate vision of how this will be done ... 

Covid is just one ingredient in the witches brew ... and all these are just plans anyway ... nothing is for sure