How to post to the forum?

Posted (edited)

I have content I’d like to post...

Anything and everything I post with a hyperlink or image, gets automatically blocked by Cloudfare...

Is there a way to get around this by certain users requesting this?

Is it being fixed or is there a new forum I don’t know about yet? ?

I’ve made several posts over this lockdown, I hope will be of interest to people in the forum, but currently have no way of posting them on the David Icke Forum and have come back a few times hoping we will have resurrected from this DOS attack but still seems the forum is knackered.

Hopefully, someone can provide me some guidance on this?

Thanks ✌

Edited by DannyUK
Just now, DannyUK said:

I have content I’d like to post...

Anything and everything I post with a hyperlink or image, gets automatically blocked by Cloudfare...

Is there a way to get around this by certain users requesting this?

Is it being fixed or is there a new forum I don’t know about yet? ?

I’ve made several posts over this lockdown, I hope will be of interest to people in the forum, but currently have no way of posting the on the David Icke Forum and have come back a few times hoping we will have resurrected from this DOS attack but still seems the forum is knackered.

Hopefully, someone can provide me some guidance on this?

Thanks ✌?

Hi Danny - apparently the new forum may go live on the 10th July - two days from now.

Whenever I have hyperlinks in my posts, I get blocked too. I wish I knew a way around this but sadly not. I don't know if any of the more tech savvy members can help out?

Images still post fine for me and the snipping tool is proving invaluable. YT videos still embed too.

Many of the issues occur when starting threads so members are now starting a thread with a post of only plain text and then adding more embellishment in their next post.

• Like 1

i dont think you can put posts in with hyper links 

only way to do this is to maybr put in post as plain text then maybe hyperlinking afterwards

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Hi Danny - apparently the new forum may go live on the 10th July - two days from now.

Whenever I have hyperlinks in my posts, I get blocked too. I wish I knew a way around this but sadly not. I don't know if any of the more tech savvy members can help out?

Images still post fine for me and the snipping tool is proving invaluable. YT videos still embed too.

Many of the issues occur when starting threads so members are now starting a thread with a post of only plain text and then adding more embellishment in their next post.

19 minutes ago, Jack said:

i dont think you can put posts in with hyper links 

only way to do this is to maybr put in post as plain text then maybe hyperlinking afterwards

Thanks for the quick replies.

I may give it ago plain text then altering or wait until the 10th.

It can be a bit of a pain, I remember trying this not long after the forum was attacked and it was hit and miss, sometimes content was still blocked for me when editing, where as some would slip through. It was quite a job they did then and turned out far too successful!

I’ve been keeping away from the forum due to the attack until it was fixed and checking back periodically.

So all the previous posts are now lost and have gone down the ether?

Or, have they some how been saved and will be migrated over to the new forum?

If so, hopefully the new forum will allow blogs to be pulled into posts, that way so long as the blogs are preserved the content may have a chance of surviving. I tried this once before and the blog provided deleted everything also...

It certainly is an Information Warfare!

(I’ll test a link edit on this post)

Edited by DannyUK
Posted (edited)

^ Bit of predictive programming in that game.

It works but I had a really short time to edit the content before it was locked. Short than usual it seems or it maybe because it’s a comment and not OP.

It definitely won’t be enough time for me to make my posts.

I’ll wait. 

Thanks again anyways ?

Edited by DannyUK
7 minutes ago, DannyUK said:

Thanks for the quick replies.

I may give it ago plain text then altering or wait until the 10th.

It can be a bit of a pain, I remember trying this not long after the forum was attacked and it was hit and miss, sometimes content was still blocked for me when editing, where as some would slip through. It was quite a job they did then and turned out far too successful!

I’ve been keeping away from the forum due to the attack until it was fixed and checking back periodically.

So all the previous posts are now lost and have gone down the ether?

Or, have they some how been saved and will be migrated over to the new forum?

If so, hopefully the new forum will allow blogs to be pulled into posts, that way so long as the blogs are preserved the content may have a chance of surviving. I tried this once before and the blog provided deleted everything also...

It certainly is an Information Warfare!

(I’ll test a link edit on this post)

ink provided an update on the new forum a few days ago - here is what he said. It can be found on the Forum Update thread currently on page 2 of the general forum - I tried to link to the thread within this post but got blocked lol...

On 7/3/2020 at 8:56 PM, ink said:

Ok .... An update

Although this will not be a long post .... some definitions may help ....

• old forum = the read only pre-March 2019 forum
  • hacked forum = the social forum from the closure of the old forum
  • new forum = the one being created which goes live on 10th July

There is much which has occurred even down to a 'hack' of the hacked forum back in January.  This was gotten over but then the old forum had 'problems'.

All of the 'Icke' websites have had many issues and they continue :(

The new forum is created and the time that it has taken is down to trying to convert the near 6 million posts from the old forum into the new structure .... this has not been successful.

Now the developers are trying just to re-create it into a read only once again.

The new forum goes live on the 10th of this month .... It will begin with the threads/posts made on this current temporary forum.

The hacked forum threads and posts .... have been lost.

Your contributions have been sorely missed Danny.

• Sad 1
59 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

ink provided an update on the new forum a few days ago - here is what he said. It can be found on the Forum Update thread currently on page 2 of the general forum - I tried to link to the thread within this post but got blocked lol...

Your contributions have been sorely missed Danny.

What a really bummer that is!

They’ve been successful at removing what undoubtedly is a platform where people are able to see and research a resource of what’s happening now due to this whole false flag scam of Covid-19, what’s led us here and what it’s all about...

As I’m sure you could quite easily reflect on many posts on here where people have pointed out and had concerns about things and see them coming to fruition, while now they’re being justified because of Covid-19.
Less people will be able to see this because of such an attack and that’s what all the censorship is about if you ask me.

As we should know, many things marginalised and overlooked in the past are being designed and justified because of Covid-19.

It’s a tool for achieving preconceived ends, which unless you researched them before Covid-19 many people still a sleep won’t understand the significance and the deception...

I’m sure this is the real risk for those minions behind this deception, as even the most asleep have the opportunity to see what likeminded people have been suggesting in the past on here and being discredited and attacked as mentally ill idiots, then they see those things actually happening, something isn’t right and maybe those people need to reconsider what’s going on.
I don’t know about you, but I’ve had what I’d of considered life long friends be this way and hostile towards me due to expressing my views on the existence of a Global Conspiracy essentially, over say the past 10 years or so on or off and now, they’ve gone quite silent ?

That’s why I research and use the forum.

I often try to make posts as if I was trying to get through to such a people because of it indirectly, while a part of me is definitely bitter about it and the arrogance of some people, especially those who where once close friends.

The greatest fear is of losing control of people manipulated by the system I’m sure. So they’ve had to show their hand with the likes of this forum attack, they had the most to gain by doing it and the most to lose if the forum wasn’t attacked, just in the same way they’re censoring and deplatforming others all at the same time, big coincidence I’m sure..

That alone is a good means for attacking this forum, as like minded people, brought here because of the covid-19 attack, can quite easily come here to communicate and understand what’s going on. They don’t want people to understand other than accept what they’re told and so we’ve been stopped from communicating with those potentially new people coming here.

I’m sure, every false flag attack, many people whom otherwise wouldn’t be on this forum, come here to see what’s going on.

I’ve notice it happen before. That’s a threat and serious fear for those behind this manipulation.
It’s something we should watch for if it happens again, as for some of us, such a forum attack around what we say is a False Flag Event gives the game away doesn’t it as we will all know, it most definitely is a false flag event if we were otherwise under any doubt, often times there’s little anyway when we understand why such a thing has occurred, that’s exactly why the forum is being attacked.

These tactics of the system can be exposed via this attack, hopefully that’s enough for a certain amount of people to understand something isn’t right - you’d hope and imagine anyway.

The forum collectively must have been making an impression and impact to have received such an attack.

Thanks again, I’ve missed making them, it provides an outlet I’ve not been getting my fix of tbh they give me clarity and in the past I researched and made notes to myself which is what I then go one and expand into the forum posts.

I haven’t left the forum that’s for sure!

Just waiting it to be functional.

The idea I’m sure is to inspire fear also in the people who share information on here and stop them from doing so.

If you haven’t, I recommend watching this movie, it was going to be at the end of the post i was working on.

The post is about the use of technology to interfere with our minds and control our perspectives, MKULTRA type stuff and this movie is very ahead of its time where technology is concerned, while it gives a great impression of how such technologies have and are being applied via the Military, which is what’s happening for certain technologies to go on and then control us after that technology has been developed, even if it’s marketed as something else.

BrainStorm 

For now it’s all on YT Good Quality.

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...