The root of all Gods

It all goes back to the BULL (male) and 3 or 1 (according to Gobleki Tepe) CRANE'S (female) ..and SERPENT

Any guesses as to why 3 females?

BULL = MALE = TAURUS

CRANE = FEMALE = LIBRA = DOG = GRUS

SERPENT

i personally believe the entirety of the thread links to the ELEMENTS - Fire -Air - Water - Earth

The Crane is AIR

The Serpent is FIRE

The Bull is EARTH

And the Rat is WATER

This is playing out to be the Adam and Eve story

Btw im getting different results from my searches about the corresponding signs of the above animals....

38 minutes ago, Kais_1 said:

It all goes back to the BULL (male) and 3 or 1 (according to Gobleki Tepe) CRANE'S (female) ..and SERPENT

The 3 females i think is a later creation...

originally it was one

maybe im wrong, due to the fact there isnt much information available on Gobleki Tepe

13 minutes ago, rideforever said:

The Tao begot one.
One begot two.
Two begot three.
And three begot the ten thousand things.
The ten thousand things carry yin and embrace yang.
They achieve harmony by combining 
these forces.

tks for posting..

can you explain the TAO to me?

do you have any links?

0 : the void and original spirit of eternity (tao)

1 : the source of this universe (like a great engine)

2 : the source functions by inhaling and exhaling throughout the universe, yin and yang

(5) : (the 5 elements are an expansion of yin & yang as follows .... 1. yin 2. transition 3. yang 4. transition 5. return path to the source)

3 : this means the yin and yang have offspring

10,000 : the offspring give rise to the countless aspects of the universe

This is a conceptual representation of the origin of the universe, like a river flowing from a non-material void-spirit, which created a singularity-source-engine at the centre of the universe, which functions by "inhaling and exhaling" or the alternation of yin & yang.
Yin & Yang can be represented as the 5 elements > this is used in chinese energy arts.

Yin & Yang are creative and have offspring, which eventually leads down river to the vast quantity of things in the universe.

This is a pdf of a good translation of Tao Te Ching (Lao-tse) translated by Gia Fu Feng / Jane English.

https://www.spiritual-teaching.org/ebooks-/ewExternalFiles/Tao Te Ching - Jane English.pdf

Lagrange Points

Well I sure have done a lot of studying.

The important of the 5 Elements and the reason why it is specifically practiced by in the Chinese Arts is that it forms a Conscious Lagrange point close to the Source.

Most humans are simply washed downstream into the 10,000 things, but in order to realise the goal of merger with the original spirit and returning to 0, the first step is to create a firm identity close to the Source and this is done by practicing the energetic arts of the 5 Elements.  This energy is stable in the river, like a fixed platform, it comprises the 4 outward cardinal directions (N,S,E,W, or Water, Wood, Fire, Metal) along with a 5th return stream towards the source ... it is like a Lagrange Point.

Once the practitioner has mastered this he exists for the first time in a stable internal energetic world and then can merge in the source.  It is like climbing a mountain, first you gain the foothold ... you exit the chaos of the 10,000 things by creating a stable foothold ... and from there you summit ... i.e. you return to the Root of all Gods.

You will not find this knowledge anywhere else.

Edited by rideforever

23 hours ago, rideforever said:

0 : the void and original spirit of eternity (tao)

1 : the source of this universe (like a great engine)

2 : the source functions by inhaling and exhaling throughout the universe, yin and yang

(5) : (the 5 elements are an expansion of yin & yang as follows .... 1. yin 2. transition 3. yang 4. transition 5. return path to the source)

3 : this means the yin and yang have offspring

10,000 : the offspring give rise to the countless aspects of the universe

This is a conceptual representation of the origin of the universe, like a river flowing from a non-material void-spirit, which created a singularity-source-engine at the centre of the universe, which functions by "inhaling and exhaling" or the alternation of yin & yang.
Yin & Yang can be represented as the 5 elements > this is used in chinese energy arts.

Yin & Yang are creative and have offspring, which eventually leads down river to the vast quantity of things in the universe.

This is a pdf of a good translation of Tao Te Ching (Lao-tse) translated by Gia Fu Feng / Jane English.

https://www.spiritual-teaching.org/ebooks-/ewExternalFiles/Tao Te Ching - Jane English.pdf

Lagrange Points

Well I sure have done a lot of studying.

The important of the 5 Elements and the reason why it is specifically practiced by in the Chinese Arts is that it forms a Conscious Lagrange point close to the Source.

Most humans are simply washed downstream into the 10,000 things, but in order to realise the goal of merger with the original spirit and returning to 0, the first step is to create a firm identity close to the Source and this is done by practicing the energetic arts of the 5 Elements.  This energy is stable in the river, like a fixed platform, it comprises the 4 outward cardinal directions (N,S,E,W, or Water, Wood, Fire, Metal) along with a 5th return stream towards the source ... it is like a Lagrange Point.

Once the practitioner has mastered this he exists for the first time in a stable internal energetic world and then can merge in the source.  It is like climbing a mountain, first you gain the foothold ... you exit the chaos of the 10,000 things by creating a stable foothold ... and from there you summit ... i.e. you return to the Root of all Gods.

You will not find this knowledge anywhere else.

tks for posting

On 7/7/2020 at 7:20 PM, Kais_1 said:

It all goes back to the BULL (male) 

Yes it seems to, the symbol for Baal is the bull. All mystery cults seem to be traced to Baal worship including Christianity and Freemasonary and even Judaism had Baal as a God.

16 hours ago, pi3141 said:

Yes it seems to, the symbol for Baal is the bull. All mystery cults seem to be traced to Baal worship including Christianity and Freemasonary and even Judaism had Baal as a God.

EL came before BAAL.....as BAAL is the offspring of EL...

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/7/2020 at 7:20 PM, Kais_1 said:

BULL = MALE = TAURUS

CRANE = FEMALE = LIBRA = DOG = GRUS

SERPENT

i personally believe the entirety of the thread links to the ELEMENTS - Fire -Air - Water - Earth

The Crane is AIR

The Serpent is FIRE

The Bull is EARTH

And the Rat is WATER

This is playing out to be the Adam and Eve story

Btw im getting different results from my searches about the corresponding signs of the above animals....

Thats a very interesting claim as I have been working on something myself that resonates with the male bull and female serpent. Female could be waxing, full and waning moon phases. Also the shakti is said to be coiled 3.5 times in the root chakra

On 7/8/2020 at 9:21 PM, pi3141 said:

Judaism is rooted in the cannanite religion, whose supreme god was El. It is thought yhvh incorporated many of the attributes of ba'al