Your Top documentaries

1 hour ago, Certified Green of Heart said:

Best description ever Origin 😂.... I'm not knocking it though, better than no attempt at introduction at all like some.

What's this about Enigmatic plllllllleeeeeeaaaaaaaaaase. About China's infiltration of African resources or what? I click after you introduce, deal?

It's not necessarily about infiltration. I would just say it's an interesting watch about the working relationship between African and Chinese people.

It's pretty sad in some parts though. If I remember correctly, there was a part where the Chinese guy is asking one of the locals why infrastructure that was built in colonial times wasn't maintained after the colonialists left, and I don't know who is responsible, but these people have been let down.

It's not a masterpiece documentary or anything, it's just an interesting watch that is often talked about on the internet.

Edit: I should add that it's about some African folk, not all. I understand that Africa is a big continent and that not everywhere in Africa is going to be the same.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Certified Green of Heart said:

Best description ever Origin 😂.... I'm not knocking it though, better than no attempt at introduction at all like some.

It is far from the real thing. But it's better than nothing. The other side is beyond current understanding. To give a genuine insight a person must be able to grasp all the patterns in order to understand them at all. According to human notions, this would be a distant future. Or the beginning..

• Like 1

Somehow I feel sorry for them. It is understandable that something should be held responsible. There are reasons why some will encounter patterns. What Humans do to themselves and others can't be linked to patterns. Perhaps someone should share this with them. 

This is exactly what happens when you have never seen and attributed non human patterns. All that is left is youtube, where everyone copies the nonsense provided by others. Youtube is one huge trap. Where real experiences are immediately distorted and corrupted. It will be integrated into every cult. Every aspect of experience. Because of this, you can't trust any interpretation. I could say that the human system is infinitely primitive to fight against something greater than all human imagination. I guess this realm could be an testing ground. Even the system was unable to achieve anything that was not made possible by something superior. It simply plays a role nothing more and nothing less. 

On 10/8/2023 at 3:25 PM, Origin said:

Youtube is one huge trap. Where real experiences are immediately distorted and corrupted. It will be integrated into every cult. Every aspect of experience. Because of this, you can't trust any interpretation.

all I know is, never just roll up on the YouTube homepage, it's like rocking up at a Kindergarten and being unceremoniously trounced on by a ton of kids wreaking havoc with your consciousness, the content is so immature.. and probably Woke taking a Poke at everybody, including the mentally flat Broke, (no Joke, lol) ... whom are vulnerable to thinking ANYTHING is wonderful...

Just saying that's their dumb way of enticing people onto the site and they probably think it's all legit, even-minded, professional even!! 😵‍💫.. It might as well say, "hey there way-faring stranger,, come on and enjoy some mental fry up" as their welcome message, by all the image bombardment & "please dump your rubbish here, nevermind hesitating as free trials at dumping your homespun trash is considered vital for what we offer that you pay in sickness back onto us, vital to our economy, and vital for the proliferation of a long lingering migraine... and should be considered a bonus by all our members" onto our YouTube homepage??? 

You know it's like a free pass to insanity, to like not have to pay to go to the toilet, it's THAT goooood. 🤣🫣😮‍💨

• Sorry, just ranting there making my impressions felt, like the way YouTube thinks ought be our impression of it, the big goof of a site that it is.
    Not to say all on YT is shittery, but the homepage = must be a sort of marxism for the dumbest of the dumb or something, especially now with YT "shorts" hogging and making headway of at least half of the available single glance space where in contrast actual videos of credible length which you might prefer to see, are cast below as if unworthy, of priority, imposing a kind of intellectual prejudice just by that, so yep everything has to be "short ass" people, as nobody's life or attention span is long enough to watch anything longer than 5 seconds in the Woke Lane. 🤪

6 hours ago, Certified Green of Heart said:

all I know is, never just roll up on the YouTube homepage, it's like rocking up at a Kindergarten and being unceremoniously trounced on by a ton of kids wreaking havoc with your consciousness, the content is so immature.. and probably Woke taking a Poke at everybody, including the mentally flat Broke, (no Joke, lol) ... whom are vulnerable to thinking ANYTHING is wonderful...

Just saying that's their dumb way of enticing people onto the site and they probably think it's all legit, even-minded, professional even!! 😵‍💫.. It might as well say, "hey there way-faring stranger,, come on and enjoy some mental fry up" as their welcome message, by all the image bombardment & "please dump your rubbish here, nevermind hesitating as free trials at dumping your homespun trash is considered vital for what we offer that you pay in sickness back onto us, vital to our economy, and vital for the proliferation of a long lingering migraine... and should be considered a bonus by all our members" onto our YouTube homepage??? 

You know it's like a free pass to insanity, to like not have to pay to go to the toilet, it's THAT goooood. 🤣🫣😮‍💨

• Sorry, just ranting there making my impressions felt, like the way YouTube thinks ought be our impression of it, the big goof of a site that it is.
    Not to say all on YT is shittery, but the homepage = must be a sort of marxism for the dumbest of the dumb or something, especially now with YT "shorts" hogging and making headway of at least half of the available single glance space where in contrast actual videos of credible length which you might prefer to see, are cast below as if unworthy, of priority, imposing a kind of intellectual prejudice just by that, so yep everything has to be "short ass" people, as nobody's life or attention span is long enough to watch anything longer than 5 seconds in the Woke Lane. 🤪

I just meant the modifications that come from the system. Those who need to know don't need information from the system, or human interpretation. There is only one principle and it comes from the source.

5 hours ago, Origin said:

I just meant the modifications that come from the system. Those who need to know don't need information from the system, or human interpretation. There is only one principle and it comes from the source.

Well I was going to question something where might comeback the answer something like that^^ last night as I typed, but my will to stay awake and find that time worth investing failed me...(no, not surprising, and more fool me if I had)

but now it is daytime again... A brief ponder on it now....

What (you mean is???), like a sort of String Theory like in Quantum Mechanics, well, that's one guess that might go some way to explaining your non-human expressions, based around your thinking as maybe inferred..... Anyway my guess is QM as I have pretty much always assumed in relation to by when you talk of the source and patterns..... 

Also, to take even a step closer, if being implied (by anything you say or don't say even), how could ALL THAT oneness & greatness (of the incomprehensible source), be so simple I couldn't possibly imagine, and yet do you say Origin it is simple enough or really not simple as I am more inclined to believe??

1) If so why can't more people understand.... 2) the principle you don't EVER really describe.... and 3) is seemingly everything all at once? Matter, the Sun, the Moon, The Matrix, Technology, Nature, the Universe, and no-one knows where the universe begin or ends anyway, but you think some vague patterns may help us?? 🤔 Patterns not knowable to us  according to you. And no offence but that said in repeat is one pattern for sure. 😚😩

Doesn't sound understandable or simple at the moment, all it sounds like is elusive and ethereal.

Edited by Certified Green of Heart

3 hours ago, Certified Green of Heart said:

Well I was going to question something where might comeback the answer something like that^^ last night as I typed, but my will to stay awake and find that time worth investing failed me...(no, not surprising, and more fool me if I had)

but now it is daytime again... A brief ponder on it now....

What (you mean is???), like a sort of String Theory like in Quantum Mechanics, well, that's one guess that might go some way to explaining your non-human expressions, based around your thinking as maybe inferred..... Anyway my guess is QM as I have pretty much always assumed in relation to by when you talk of the source and patterns..... 

Also, to take even a step closer, if being implied (by anything you say or don't say even), how could ALL THAT oneness & greatness (of the incomprehensible source), be so simple I couldn't possibly imagine, and yet do you say Origin it is simple enough or really not simple as I am more inclined to believe??

1) If so why can't more people understand.... 2) the principle you don't EVER really describe.... and 3) is seemingly everything all at once? Matter, the Sun, the Moon, The Matrix, Technology, Nature, the Universe, and no-one knows where the universe begin or ends anyway, but you think some vague patterns may help us?? 🤔 Patterns not knowable to us  according to you. And no offence but that said in repeat is one pattern for sure. 😚😩

Doesn't sound understandable or simple at the moment, all it sounds like is elusive and ethereal.

You're holding me responsible? Why? I /Nobody can translate for Source. Is complete meaningless. Humans never listened to Source?

Also, to take even a step closer, if being implied (by anything you say or don't say even), how could ALL THAT oneness & greatness (of the incomprehensible source)

I am not interested in becoming one with Source. I question the entire so called creation.

Patterns not knowable to us  according to you. 

Since the beginning of known existence patterns are visibly demonstrated, not only so called human existence can see them.  

You want to interact with Source? Which is not alterable by humans?

Learn to understand it, then you will understand why you can't speak it to anyone....

A minuscule construct of Source. You must be able to track them all down and understand them, and also those that the first ones have seen. What all have seen. Source will know when it makes sense ..

Might be of interest to someone. It cannot reflect the highest, all patterns that are not of human design would have to serve as translations. Or the whole of human experience. But that is not enough to grasp everything. And yet many approaches were given. In the end, the only thing that is important is to identify the fragments.

It's the least I can do. A tremendous amount of information is hidden within the sum of experiences. I can directly acquire very unusual patterns that can't be included. But others are able to transform it into contemporary language. 

Much stranger is that humans are unable to see.

11 hours ago, Origin said:

It's the least I can do. A tremendous amount of information is hidden within the sum of experiences. I can directly acquire very unusual patterns that can't be included. But others are able to transform it into contemporary language. 

Much stranger is that humans are unable to see.

Gnosticism (from Ancient Greek: γνωστικός, romanized: gnōstikós, Koine Greek: [ɣnostiˈkos], 'having knowledge') is a collection of religious ideas and systems that coalesced in the late 1st century AD among Jewish and early Christian sects. These various groups emphasized personal spiritual knowledge (gnosis) above the proto-orthodox teachings, traditions, and authority of religious institutions. Gnostic cosmogony generally presents a distinction between a supreme, hidden God and a malevolent lesser divinity (sometimes associated with the God of the Hebrew Bible) who is responsible for creating the material universe.

Gnostics considered material existence flawed or evil, and held the principal element of salvation to be direct knowledge of the hidden divinity, attained via mystical or esoteric insight. 

I disagree. Duality is purely human and therefore flawed. The phenomenon can't be explained with human notions. No cult speaks for Source.

What he thinks he knows is of no relevance. What he sees himself as is even less important. The question is whether patterns are reflected that can't come from him. And where does it reflect in others. It is more than apparent that this is his interpretation. An unfathomably simplified construct is not enough. But it serves to detect minuscule fragments. Which have to be merged into more complex patterns later on. 

On 10/23/2023 at 12:52 PM, Origin said:

Prepare yourself. It is a serious challenge. Whether it could be the truth is something everyone has to find out on their own.

Something is still missing but if i had to choose, it would be very far up the list.

I shouldn't be doing this, but when I listen to them I see that..

She has never seen a real pattern from the other side. Like everyone else, she used what was predetermined by the system. And what a surprise. We are flawless..

White light web is nonsense..
Everything that is beyond the body is already the white light web, it has no colour, and it is so advanced....
No star beings, No universe..
Energy is drawn off, no it's reversed. Why should it need anything when we are the ones who need it all? Nothing originates from Humans..Earth is where negative visions are processed. Especially those created by Humans.

Do you remember him? 
Source gave him something. A transformation on a colossal scale has begun. In the end he will know everything to leave it for good. Patterns are increasingly perceptible. 

.....:classic_happy: He still has to find out if he is everything yet. And whether Source perhaps exists after all...

...Surprise