Your Top documentaries

The 'so-called' phenomenon has various patterns but the fact that it is visible in this kind of video is very astonishing. And also unexpected. The white distortions start at ~20:00 and continue for several minutes. It gets interesting~27:30. First tiny then it becomes noticeable. What is interesting is that he never saw what was happening around him.

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Origin said:

A comparison to NDE. 

I forgot to mention that he is standing exactly where he started. He's empty. No one will comprehend the real thing in order to manipulate others. And it knows that even before you record it for the first time. They all do it, the same as the NDE cult. 

Experience is from about 6:00 - 7:30. She sees a typical sequence and perceives silhouettes. As so often, no faces. Since she is empty, she overlays it with an imagination that is familiar to her. Robes and golden whatever. What really happened. Specific agglomerations merged and were decelerated in such a way that she could perceive it. Something was transmitted. Which will then be activated when she is ready. Everything that comes before and after is merely her interpretation. And of course Jesus. 

He is someone who was exposed to patterns. It is interesting that he has acquired the gaps from youtube knowledge. It was not enough for him to integrate the familiar UFO stories...Everything is included. He also integrates NDE :)The UFO cult is really starting to have problems because there is more money to be made with NDE. Unfortunately, he also did not care that non-human patterns can't be explained by known dogmas. By the way, the number of NDE channels are few, and the same familiar faces are always there. The same narratives are repeated over and over again. The same pattern is with UFO channels. The repeat videos that have the familiar shapes to keep the 1947 story going. A neutral observer can easily identify this as manipulation.

One the MOST influential documentary I have ever seen. It blows all your history schooling out of the world. it also blows the zionist out of the world. Amazing footage.

.https://ugetube.com/watch/europa-the-last-battle-all-10-parts-complete-and-final-version-2019_pQMr9SWDPKjUjVx.html#

Edited by alexa
  • Thanks 1

I should have chosen this video instead. Source player. These people have gathered information based on interpretations. But it does not reflect the real thing. It doesn't matter what they call themselves, not one of them has 'seen' it. The form of expression of the other side and that of humans do not match. You can find nothing in this realm except broken dreams...The real trap is to follow the path of others, to trust, to believe. All answers are inside you.

ScNC=> @SuperstarNeilC & OTHERS, (I too may make the mistake sometimes by non mark up ,but probably less than some others do) 

IF in a music video on the otherhand in music threads, it is rather less important maybe, but these are DOCUMENTARIES, often long right, so that is why we need a decent snapshot of whatever posted for what is generally expected for viewing material.... (broadly or specificly, *your choice*) .... OR If someone hasn't seen a video but posts it anyway, then just say that also! - Not that hard is it ??

not having a go, but like when I raised this below and where we see other noticeable not-informed or non-described videos (by various people) it CAN just appear like a multitude of haystacks of miscellaneous-ness, & YOU GUESSED IT "HAY" (*piles of the stuff*) as it CAN appear when certain random things are posted.....I know you are not the only one, but could we have help from time to time in knowing upfront what ANY VIDS are roundedly pointing at to give us some cues before we click, yes?? - otherwise clickers could waste a whole lot of their time and be frustrated by having to goof around like that by quite literally feeling around in the dark, and that by something they are perhaps not even 'that'  interested in MAYBE which is the whole point of why I say this, IT WOULD HELP TO KNOW UPFRONT A LITTLE PLZ, an extract of context for what could be the overall direction of coverage, yes??..... 

For example this >> on bottom of Page4 of this TOP DOCUMENTARIES thread!~ what is this going into- either to comment broadly or specificly for example??  Any KEY clue pertinent is better than none, such as to give context (however seen fit) would in short (*short but informative*) empower the viewer discretion to go at it a little wiser & PRE-INFORMED therein to know a little detail >> https://youtu.be/E6PoVd7IpY4 << and so what could be interesting there? Anything relating to a cult maybe(?) like your offering below? or aliens? (All I see the video state on cover at sight of the title is "WHY" these IDAHO 4 people.... Ok likewise FOUR (unknown) people allege against Russell Brand, but who the scooby they are yet, we don't know and may never know..... Alright that's another case in point and less knowable but just as blindsided in effect without any clue for oncoming insight-- so please try to characterize the nature of what content is please """EVERYONE!""" ....... thanks!!!!!!!!

Edited by Certified Green of Heart

On 9/13/2023 at 9:17 AM, alexa said:

One the MOST influential documentary I have ever seen. It blows all your history schooling out of the world. it also blows the zionist out of the world. Amazing footage.

.https://ugetube.com/watch/europa-the-last-battle-all-10-parts-complete-and-final-version-2019_pQMr9SWDPKjUjVx.html#

On 9/13/2023 at 9:17 AM, alexa said:

Started watching and about halfway through. Wow this is very well put together. Feels like 'greatest story never told' but more in depth and grounded. Agree the footage paints a vivid picture. Hard to believe this was 100 years ago, something feels timeless about the German spirit. 

I downloaded it from https://archive.org/details/europa_the_last_battle_full

That way can watch in my video player without having to worry where I left off.

Edited by Azy
  • Like 1

On 9/30/2023 at 8:21 AM, Origin said:

It could be that this is important.

Best description ever Origin 😂.... I'm not knocking it though, better than no attempt at introduction at all like some.

On 10/2/2023 at 6:23 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

What's this about Enigmatic plllllllleeeeeeaaaaaaaaaase. About China's infiltration of African resources or what? I click after you introduce, deal?

• Like 1