Kanye West running for president 2020

Jack

4 hours ago, The Illuminator said:

Evil knows no colour mate. I like your posts normally. But not when you post about the blacks are rising and stuff. Dont buy into all the BLM shite. It's a distraction psyops. We should refuse to participate 

I agree totally. A voice of common sense. 

On 7/10/2020 at 2:20 AM, Messenger said:

Kanye running is also a ploy to pull votes from Trump I think.

Kanye has to vilify vaccines, it's a good strategy to gain trust of people, but those who are awake know that Kanye is a MK Ultra Illuminati slave.

Here he is post outburst after his concert, which landed him in hot water and some shock treatment "therapy". He looks broken.

kanye-west2.jpg

I do agree with much of what Kanye often says, but I agree that he is probably being used. He keeps some strange company too. Never really liked the fact that he calls himself 'Yeezus' either, especially when his pal Jay-Z also calls himself 'Jay Hova'. Makes me think they're both set up to be false idols placed on both sides of the political spectrum.

jk1.jpg.c83e40ae4c316627ed72b173c5aea59a.jpg

Him with the wife of Roman Abramovich:

ic1.jpg.18297258a7eacb081972ad41c12ef33a.jpg

irc.jpg.b43e6d8da700505241a156478f97602c.jpg

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

On 8/12/2020 at 9:19 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

I do agree with much of what Kanye often says, but I agree that he is probably being used. He keeps some strange company too. Never really liked the fact that he calls himself 'Yeezus' either, especially when his pal Jay-Z also calls himself 'Jay Hova'. Makes me think they're both set up to be false idols placed on both sides of the political spectrum.

jk1.jpg.c83e40ae4c316627ed72b173c5aea59a.jpg

Him with the wife of Roman Abramovich:

ic1.jpg.18297258a7eacb081972ad41c12ef33a.jpg

irc.jpg.b43e6d8da700505241a156478f97602c.jpg

Kanye is definitely being used IMO. He is playing the game that he sold his mother and his soul for. Have you heard about that part? And he is in with the kardashian witches. Kanye is fooling the young people who grew up listening to his music. You want to see the people who rebelled against the "illuminati"? They are dead. Prince, Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Bob Marley, Tupac Shakur, Easy E from NWA.

The false idol's who do as theyre told, they are vampires sucking the life energy of their followers dropping little crumbs that satisfy only enough to have people wanting more. If they lead you to the truth they are killed off. If they lead you along the trail like they are instructed to by their satanic controllers, then they are rewarded. After his last outburst he was scolded badly and everyone paying attention saw it. Don't do it again, or else.

Yaash Qraah and Sherry Shriner:

Edited by Messenger