Kanye West running for president 2020

Jack

Assuming he actually runs, I wouldn't be surprised if people vote for him just to accelerate things at this point.

On another note, mainstream musicians are totally owned. Can black people rise up without a nuclear power? I doubt it. If the real PTB wanted black people to take full control then they would promote strong and wholesome black families. Instead they poison the minds of the black community with decadent crap.

More illuminati distraction tricks.

"I sold my soul to the devil that's a crappy deal, least it came with a few toys like a happy meal." ~ Kanye West

After his outburst around 2016 at one of his shows, I believe he was given major shock treatment as a means to reprogram him and whip his ass back into submission. When he reappeared in public, his hair was yellow/blonde indicative of shock treatment. He was doing a photo shoot with Trump following his reappearance and he looked whipped. Bad. Someone asked him a question and he shortly replied, I just want to take the picture right now. Or something like that.

Kardashian women are witches, literally, the bad kind, black magic. The momma witch turned her husband into a woman. Bruce Jenner. The guy was a gold award winning athlete in the 70's and then years later he happens to come out and say he's a woman now. The other woman, I forgot her name, the bigger sister, there was something weird going on with her husband too.

They are those people who have too much money and not enough brains and morale.

• Like 2

CoverStory-9-14-15.jpg.80ba0660bb8a2d5828648b3174d495e4.jpg

https://www.newyorker.com/culture/culture-desk/cover-story-2015-09-14

“Kanye West’s announcement of his intention to seek the Presidency reminds us that it’s not too early to start thinking about the 2020 campaign. (2016’s already old hat by now, anyway),” Barry Blitt says about “2020 Vision,” his cover for next week’s issue. “And when one considers Mr. West, it doesn’t take a whole lot of imagination to be reminded of another scrappy kid who won the Presidency, back in 1948, against all odds. The press wrote him off, too. That’s right—Harry Truman.”

On 7/5/2020 at 9:26 PM, Moonlight said:

imagine Kim Kardashian as first lady ?

:classic_smile:

They would have to change the seat planes on Airforce one to fit her big fat fake plastic arse .  Imagine the White House with Kanye West and the Kardashians living there ?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Greenhulk50 said:

They would have to change the seat planes on Airforce one to fit her big fat fake plastic arse .  Imagine the White House with Kanye West and the Kardashians living there ?

The amount of silicone 'n shit injected into that body, she would be likely classed a terrorist threat if travelling at high altitudes.

• Haha 1

When the people turn on the news and are told who won an election, the winner has to be believable. The events leading up to that moment must be enough to make the majority of the people believe that the results happened as they did. I don't know if he is actually running, but a third candidate would certainly help write the possible narratives. 

For example.. imagine a new wave of virus appears in the fall. The American economy is ruined. Trump's ratings plummet. So how did he win? Well, guess the third candidate took votes from Biden...

Kanye running is also a ploy to pull votes from Trump I think.

Kanye has to vilify vaccines, it's a good strategy to gain trust of people, but those who are awake know that Kanye is a MK Ultra Illuminati slave.

Here he is post outburst after his concert, which landed him in hot water and some shock treatment "therapy". He looks broken.

kanye-west2.jpg

• Like 1

I hope he wins,he can't do any worse than all the others before him ,I don't want to ruffle any feathers but from where I'm sitting ,Australia's pollies are a fucking joke , but the US's is an absolute corrupt laughing stock, however what I find sad is the people keep voting for them.

It would be good if someone in both countries could grab the entire population by the scruff of the neck ,slap them around the face and say ,WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?

Just my opinion for what its worth

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Given To Fly said:

anyone else notice all the K's here and in mainstream ?

kanya.

khloe kardashian

kim kardashian

kourtney kardashian

kendall (jenner)

kylie (jenner)

kira kosarin

and there's prob more.

The Ku Klux Klan for BLM maybe :classic_ohmy:

5 hours ago, peter said:

I hope he wins,he can't do any worse than all the others before him ,I don't want to ruffle any feathers but from where I'm sitting ,Australia's pollies are a fucking joke , but the US's is an absolute corrupt laughing stock, however what I find sad is the people keep voting for them.

It would be good if someone in both countries could grab the entire population by the scruff of the neck ,slap them around the face and say ,WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?

Just my opinion for what its worth

i was apointed by the universe to say this statment can be applied to the rest of the world 

?

• Like 1

Kanya, I kind of like that name!!! lol Has a ring to it!!

So, I am all for Kanye bc the president game is all Hollywood/elite drama and not actually leaders any more. Yet, its Kim that will not pull the idea with the majority of the country. None of us millennials would prob vote for her being first lady, as when we were young she was known as a gold digging publicity stunt money maker, and really didn't work for what she has. Nor has she or her family ever given back to the community and to the country. So, its not him that is the sore thumb, its her as first lady. 

Times are tough and I highly doubt the image of a public money leech off from fame, will sit well with the public that is hurting financially for the most part, and the criticism from competition will use this against them. She just got to 1 billion, and off from not working. That image will not last long!!!

Edited by MatchaLove

• 2 weeks later...

Today in the park I saw 2 young white women looking like Kim Kardashian, and 2 black men, walking to the beach.  Looked a lot like Kanye West and KK ... they are married aren't they?

Anyway I was just thinking that whilst people from all parts of the world be it China, India, or Africa ... are all very confident and tooting their horn ... in the West it is not like that, it seems like a complete lack of self-esteem has happened in the West.  With the result that the world is losing faith in the West and choosing something that believes in itself.

• Like 1

MV5BMTUxMzA2Nzk0N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDgwMTEwNQ@@._V1_.jpg.786374f09994ec87bed0529ec73f6922.jpg

Next thing you know this shill will be running for head of the labour party......You swine!

It would be good to think Kanye is no longer under MK control but if that was true he would already be dead.

The sad thing is that the majority of people in life only have the speaker of truth (whistle blower as MSM like to call them) down as 100% true when they turn up dead hanging off a door knob.

RIP...........to all that have died trying.

• Like 1

On 7/5/2020 at 3:52 PM, chocomel said:

Kadashan is a billionaire.

The blacks are uprising. They've been working on this for a long time. Likes of Jay-z/Beyonce too.

They bowed to their elite masters first, learn the system, kept their mouth shut....now that they are in the elite class of their own...they can do what they like.

They are going to rescue the black people who have been under privilege for a long time.

But that's on the surface. The bottom line is the rise of old gods....annunakis...the false gods.

You only have to watch an album by Beyonce Lemonade and Rhianna's Sledgehammer. Both are rich in African god symbolism. You all thought they were worshipping satan? This is why old CEOs are stepping down and new King and Queen are brought in to cater for their younger followers they already have all over the world. A reset.

EDIT: Interestingly, he announced it on the Eclipse. See, these people KNOW... how to manipulate energy. :classic_wink: More to the point, we should all learn if you want to be effective rather than being a pawn and shuffled in the game.

Evil knows no colour mate. I like your posts normally. But not when you post about the blacks are rising and stuff. Dont buy into all the BLM shite. It's a distraction psyops. We should refuse to participate