NHS propaganda

Brad the lad

Clap for the mass murder via ventilators of the most vulnerable members of our society. Considering what has been happening in hospitals and care homes those care workers with a conscience are going to end up with PTSD and those who don't have one are going to pay a heavy karmic price for their complicity.   

• Like 1

My experience with hospitals has been that the ground level work force are mostly kind hearted individuals (brainwashed but good willed). As they climb the ladder they all lack empathy and are self serving pschopaths by the time they reach the top. The cross roads they hit of medicine or surgery is a big factor as well. If they have chose medicine as their profession then the system is flawed from the start because the meds are all pure poison. If you prescibe meds knowingly doing damage to someone then you are as guilty as the company making them.

As mentioned above Karma  is what we all hope for in the end for these individuals.

• Like 1

What about if someone needs to go for an invasive angiogram?

If that were you, or a loved one, would you dodge the appointment, or attend, if you felt that your health and strength had deteriorated as a result of taking the flu jab? 

Please respond, as someone has requested my advice, and I really don't know how to answer?

30 minutes ago, Brad the lad said:

The next thing is they drop it to 0.75m social distance. It's all a joke!

Plenty of mask wearing OCD vctims out there still though. The next wave will see mask wearing go to another level. Expect to see full space wear in an area near you soon.

If you wanna know about ocd my mate has a relative who when he comes home he puts all his clothes in the wash and has a shower, as he’s so terrified of getting the virus 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

33 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

If that were you, or a loved one, would you dodge the appointment, or attend, if you felt that your health and strength had deteriorated as a result of taking the flu jab? 

Please respond, as someone has requested my advice, and I really don't know how to answer?

An angiogram is radiation first of all. I would ask myself on a normal day how much do I need the X ray? This will further weaken the immunity.

With what is going on in the hospitals now I would avoid them at ALL costs. There are times when we need hospitals and some things can't be fixed at home. We are all way to dependent on hospitals and this is all our biggest weakness.

MINISTRY OF DEATH at the moment and not to be trusted if you ask me.

If the immunity is down then work on building it up...........

Diet is a huge factor. Cut sugar 100%. That means no sugar at all including white potatoes (turn to sugar in the mouth). No pasta, no rice, no refined sugars no bread ,only alittle fruit (it will cause cravings for more sugar).

Eat green veg only and cut all dairy (mucus forming in the gut). Handfull of mixed Nuts (not salted) for breakfast, 1 piece of fruit for lunch and greens for main meal. Clean water or homemade herbal teas (echinacea, ginger, tumeric, garlic, dandelion root etc) only inbetween meals.

Just 1 month on the plan and watch the immunity boost!

No meat either (turns to acid in the stomach) and this includes white meat. Exercise alongside the plan is very important.

Sleep is a huge factor. We only repair when sleeping. 1am to 3am is when the peneal gland is most active and producing melotonin the most. Total darkness in the room. No light leaks from outside and no mobile phones or computers in the bedroom. Melotonin can only be produced in a very dark room with no light leaks.

All disease starts in the stomach or gut (Inflamation and mucus). Eating the wrong foods for long periods among other factors (genetics,circumstances,stress) causes long term problems.

Clean the gut (The Earth) and watch the rest of the body follow. It depends on how ill your friend is already of course but ANY meds they prescibe will further weaken the immunity.

I'm not a vegan or a veggie so I'm not trying to push that on you either. I do eat dairy and meat occasionaly. If I was ill though then I would hit the plan and cut the lot. I talk from personal experience and have seen the diet change and  help many. Good luck.

Edited by Brad the lad
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, Seeker said:

If you wanna know about ocd my mate has a relative who when he comes home he puts all his clothes in the wash and has a shower, as he’s so terrified of getting the virus 

If there was this dangerous, killer virus out there, as they say, some sort of decontamination procedure would be required for outer clothing and any objects brought in from outside, not just the inadequate paper masks and handwashing.  It is obvious that the COVID is fake.

51Xpxcey5IL.jpg2940354.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

they dont usually send you for an angiogram unless they're certain one of the arteries is blocked to some degree, they can bung a stent in at the time they do it.  seems pretty safe from the posts on the bhf forum :- https://healthunlocked.com/bhf

only had a ct angiogram done myself but the contrast didnt agree with me.

your health and strength can go due to clogged arteries they can be pretty clogged and you can still walk around until some plaque breaks off and its goodnight vienna.

49 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Obviously this is only my personal opinion but if it were me, I’d stay well away for the hospital and doctors, unless I was in unbearable pain. If a friend asked me, I would probably say it depends on their own belief and trust in the medical system. I have absolutely zero trust or belief so steer clear, but if they believe in everything the doctors tell them, even if it goes contrary to their own body intelligence, then they should do as their conscience directs. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

This one is coming back around again:

107095614_3467390583310987_5267885475380

NHS workers are paid for doing their job. I'd consider 'true heroes' to be those people who do things for others without thinking about reward or adulation.

What a class picture. Say's it all really.

3 hours ago, Seeker said:

Does he clean the shower before he has a shower ? ?

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Seeker said:

Sounds like my grandad. BBC or sky news is on ALL THE TIME. I usually just sit outside or go upstairs...

I had a brief convo yesterday and he was calling Boris a mass murderer or something. I brought up the care homes but he wasn't too interested. He was moaning that he didn't close the boarders. He thought that it is a balance between the economy and "people's lives". Doesn't seem to realise that if the economy goes we all screwed. 

I also suggested that he might consider stocking up as a food shortage could be in the books is the noises I am getting the response was "ah but what about everybody else it's greedy ?" So there's not much you can do with brainwashed people. 

BBC was on today and they had someone on "saying there's no virus, and talking about 5G." He came across as a lunatic but still more sensible than the rest of heir propaganda. But of course we all know the narrative the BBC will push...?

Edited by Fluke
  • Like 3

19 minutes ago, Greenhulk50 said:

Does he clean the shower before he has a shower ? ?

Here's an irony about being told to spend more time indoors. UK homes contain the highest levels in the world of flame retardant chemicals, all of which are toxic and each of which eventually gets banned for being so. Flame retardants get into house dust, then into our systems, e.g. UK mothers' breast milk contains the highest FR levels in the world. Flame retardants cause cancers and a whole range of illnesses and are particularly harmful to children and their neurological and mental development. In other words, your home is far more dangerous to your health than the virus. Instead of putting his clothes in the wash and having a shower as soon as he comes home, he'd be better off throwing out his sofas, mattresses, carpets and bedding. Replace them from countries that do not have our ridiculous furniture flammability laws that do not even work. Oh, and don't buy a new home since the insulation behind the walls will also be packed with flame retardants. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

This one is coming back around again:

107095614_3467390583310987_5267885475380

NHS workers are paid for doing their job. I'd consider 'true heroes' to be those people who do things for others without thinking about reward or adulation.

Ha! I'm still waiting for an inquest into the local hospital's hand in my dad's death on Christmas Eve 18. Heroes my arse! Their behaviour was despicable.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Thank you for the observations re the angiogram,

It really isn't for me.

I'd instinctively steer clear of the murderous set of numpties, but I was wanting to see what others had to say because I'm afraid of there this person potentially suffering further by not going. I think it'll be like it always has to a degree, in that some nursing staff will be genuine and conscientious, some are idiots and some are intent on wiping people out.