Jump to content

Do Nuclear Bombs Exist And Can An Atom Be Split?


bflat
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, bflat said:

Nookyoular... lol, sorry guys... more fear porn. If anyone could provide some proof that a nuclear detonation has ever occurred, I'm all ears.

 

Lets hope you're right. Hiroshima and Nagasaki do seem sketchy, I mean in the sense that things were back up and running sooner than one would expect. I wouldn't wan't my surroundings devastated by any explosions to be fair though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, bflat said:

Oh, you parrot fear porn... sorry to disturb you.

 

 

Better than schizo-porn which seems to be your line of trade.

 

Besides I said:

 

Quote

If Deagel is to be believed 

 

I'm not invested either way......  

 

Anyway, I feel dirty even engaging with you..... yuk... I hate the CIA.

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Lets hope you're right. Hiroshima and Nagasaki do seem sketchy, I mean in the sense that things were back up and running sooner than one would expect. I wouldn't wan't my surroundings devastated by any explosions to be fair though.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki were firebombed like Dresden and all the other heavily populated German cities. These were disgusting, egregious war crimes, but a nuclear weapon has never been detonated.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, motleyhoo said:

 

Nuclear weapons have absolutely been detonated, and not just a few, but many hundreds of them around the globe.  I'm not just an Engineer, I was in the Nuclear Power Program in the Navy, and also went to "Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Warfare School".  The people who think the whole thing is fake are like the people who think the Earth is flat.  There was no way, given our technology at the time, that the testing at Bikini Atoll was faked.  People just really have no clue the kind of evil and insane shit the military and defence industry are involved in.

Hold on a second (and thanks for posting).

 

Bikini Atoll was faked in that bombs went off, but an atom was never split.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

If nukes don't exist then surely somebody would have exposed the Samson Option as a bogus threat.

Like vaccines?

 

Look, the Sampson option is real in that Israel produces every bio-chemical weapon known to man. They are sociopaths as well. But at the same time, there is this overwhelming misunderstanding that we still have countries who compete for resources against each other. That simply isn't true. There exists a multinational group of wealthy beyond belief men that control the politicians in each of these regimes. Everything else is kayfabe.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, motleyhoo said:

 

Nuclear weapons have absolutely been detonated, and not just a few, but many hundreds of them around the globe.  I'm not just an Engineer, I was in the Nuclear Power Program in the Navy, and also went to "Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Warfare School".  The people who think the whole thing is fake are like the people who think the Earth is flat.  There was no way, given our technology at the time, that the testing at Bikini Atoll was faked.  People just really have no clue the kind of evil and insane shit the military and defence industry are involved in.

 

Most flat earthers believe in the existance of atom bombs so I dont know why you would say they dont. I am a exception. I have gone down the atom bomb hoax rabbit hole.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

 

Most flat earthers believe in the existance of atom bombs so I dont know why you would say they dont. I am a exception. I have gone down the atom bomb hoax rabbit hole.

 

Maybe you forgot to come back out for air.  Air is real, isn't it?  Please god, don't tell me air is fake also.

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, motleyhoo said:

 

Maybe you forgot to come back out for air.  Air is real, isn't it?  Please god, don't tell me air is fake also. Even formally schooled people can get things wrong.

 

 

Can debate you to exhaustion on that subject. Atom bombs never existed and never will. Even if you have 5 doctorate degrees wont change the evidence. I liked many of your posts. This departure from your usual brilliance is suspicious.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Hermetix said:

Lol the Earth is flat and nuclear weapons don't exist. Ok then, talk about denying reality.

 

The reality of non existant atomic weapons is an easy one to grasp. Had they been real you would have seen incredible improvements in international diplomacy a a great reduction if not total elimination of sabre rattling and incitements to escalation.

 

My overall idea about atom bombs is that they would have buried the plans deep, killed the scientists involved, and made the subject taboo if it really worked.

 

The day after the bombing of Hiroshima

The local newspapers reported a multi-aircraft carpet bombing with incendiary firebombs (M-69 aimable clusters)

 

Also high altitude explosions cannot create a mushroom cloud. The evidence against their existance is mind boggling. A rabbit hole full of the usual bs about blind faith acceptance of official claims made by notorious liars.

 

Lets hear the most compelling reason to believe and I will gladly address that.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

 

 

Lets hear the most compelling reason to believe and I will gladly address that.

 

I dont know about anyone else but I think you are an intolerable muppet who has basically done nothing but gaslight people the entire time youve been here

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

 

The reality of non existant atomic weapons is an easy one to grasp. Had they been real you would have seen incredible improvements in international diplomacy a a great reduction if not total elimination of sabre rattling and incitements to escalation.

 

My overall idea about atom bombs is that they would have buried the plans deep, killed the scientists involved, and made the subject taboo if it really worked.

 

The day after the bombing of Hiroshima

The local newspapers reported a multi-aircraft carpet bombing with incendiary firebombs (M-69 aimable clusters)

 

Also high altitude explosions cannot create a mushroom cloud. The evidence against their existance is mind boggling. A rabbit hole full of the usual bs about blind faith acceptance of official claims made by notorious liars.

 

Lets hear the most compelling reason to believe and I will gladly address that.

 

What about the first hand accounts from all the Japanese survivors? There are more 100000 of them, and I have seen the videos of some of them having radiation after-effects like losing their hair and dying from cancer. I have heard them describe the lightning and the white flash that precedes the explosion. You simply cannot dismiss their testimonies, they have no reason for lying and rejecting their story simply means that you want to ignore what does not fit into your belief system.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Hermetix said:

 

What about the first hand accounts from all the Japanese survivors? There are more 100000 of them, and I have seen the videos of some of them having radiation after-effects like losing their hair and dying from cancer. I have heard them describe the lightning and the white flash that precedes the explosion. You simply cannot dismiss their testimonies, they have no reason for lying and rejecting their story simply means that you want to ignore what does not fit into your belief system.

 

I have sifted through all that and more. M69 is a firebomb packaged in an aimable cluster. The weapon is dropped and it opens up at about 2000 feet to release its payload of incendiary bomblets. Petrol is the element burning in those sticks. The attack raises temperatures to firestorm status in short order. The petrol is vaporized and rained down poisoning everything it came in contact with. Petrol is a known carcinogen.

 

The US military had set up bases in the hills surrounding Hiroshima. Survivors seeking medical help were irradiated by high power xray machines that would induce sickness consistent with radiation poisoning. Then documented as a bomb related. Much the same was microwave poisoning in our time is called covid.

 

Mysteriously all the seismic records of those fateful days are nowhere to be found. They should be on display with all the other artifacts.

 

Mazda was just outside ground zero and did not stop production. Evidence of emp is non existant as is any evidence of a singular blast with the yield described as a 6.5 on a Richter scale equivilance.

 

As for the flashes I read every report. No one saw the same color. One said he saw birds exploding in flight while his vision should have been destroyed by the blinding light.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

 

The reality of non existant atomic weapons is an easy one to grasp. Had they been real you would have seen incredible improvements in international diplomacy a a great reduction if not total elimination of sabre rattling and incitements to escalation.

 

My overall idea about atom bombs is that they would have buried the plans deep, killed the scientists involved, and made the subject taboo if it really worked.

 

The day after the bombing of Hiroshima

The local newspapers reported a multi-aircraft carpet bombing with incendiary firebombs (M-69 aimable clusters)

 

Also high altitude explosions cannot create a mushroom cloud. The evidence against their existance is mind boggling. A rabbit hole full of the usual bs about blind faith acceptance of official claims made by notorious liars.

 

Lets hear the most compelling reason to believe and I will gladly address that.

Oooo, the local "news" papers reported. :classic_rolleyes: Like fox "news" reports on corona virus. Like msnbc report on blm and antifa.

 

There have been improvements in diplomacy. It's called intimidation via fear porn, and economic take over by corporations who use orchestrated events such as the george floyd riots for example. They put thousands of small businesses out of business which allows them to consolidate power or introduce other means of commerce, such as masks. How many sheople are there in American and UK who bought masks? Some companes are getting rich off of fear of naive people. That's one example of "improvements in diplomacy".

 

There has been a ton of sabre rattling for decades, Obama with his, Syria crossed a red line, bs. Hillary clinton with her sabre rattling about Gaddafi, then she and the zionists went in an killed a good man who provided water/irrigation to the SW and SE of Libya by taking on and completing the monumental task called the Great Man Made River. There was plenty of sabre rattling by george bush senior over Saddam and Kuwait, back when he used the bullshit about Kuwatii soldeirs taking babies from incubators and throwing them on the cold floor to die. :classic_rolleyes: Turns out the girl giving her testimony was the Kuwait embassadors daughter who was coahced by PR firm Knowlton and Hill.

 

Are you sure you want to try and spread bs on the Icke forum?

 

The years later little curious george bush the monkey sabre rattled his way into the Iraq war and killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people and now years later millions of Americans know that 9-11 was an "inside job" with players such as Kroll, Securacom, stratasec, and others. I hope the youngins are reading and copy and pasting to cross check the information.

 

The alien activity started heavily after the first atomic bomb because it was felt throughout the solar system, and likely in others. That type of explosion goes far out, the energy, and can be felt by sensitive entities way more evolved than you. You either don't understand this or you are a deceiver.

 

Many scientists over the years have been killed off and their work confiscated. Nikola Tesla was one of them.

 

Maybe you should check with some old timers who were in the war, if you can find any still alive. The thing that saved many of them who were not anihilated was the seaweed, iodine.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Messenger said:

Oooo, the local "news" papers reported. :classic_rolleyes: Like fox "news" reports on corona virus. Like msnbc report on blm and antifa.

 

There have been improvements in diplomacy. It's called intimidation via fear porn, and economic take over by corporations who use orchestrated events such as the george floyd riots for example. They put thousands of small businesses out of business which allows them to consolidate power or introduce other means of commerce, such as masks. How many sheople are there in American and UK who bought masks? Some companes are getting rich off of fear of naive people. That's one example of "improvements in diplomacy".

 

There has been a ton of sabre rattling for decades, Obama with his, Syria crossed a red line, bs. Hillary clinton with her sabre rattling about Gaddafi, then she and the zionists went in an killed a good man who provided water/irrigation to the SW and SE of Libya by taking on and completing the monumental task called the Great Man Made River. There was plenty of sabre rattling by george bush senior over Saddam and Kuwait, back when he used the bullshit about Kuwatii soldeirs taking babies from incubators and throwing them on the cold floor to die. :classic_rolleyes: Turns out the girl giving her testimony was the Kuwait embassadors daughter who was coahced by PR firm Knowlton and Hill.

 

Are you sure you want to try and spread bs on the Icke forum?

 

The years later little curious george bush the monkey sabre rattled his way into the Iraq war and killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people and now years later millions of Americans know that 9-11 was an "inside job" with players such as Kroll, Securacom, stratasec, and others. I hope the youngins are reading and copy and pasting to cross check the information.

 

The alien activity started heavily after the first atomic bomb because it was felt throughout the solar system, and likely in others. That type of explosion goes far out, the energy, and can be felt by sensitive entities way more evolved than you. You either don't understand this or you are a deceiver.

 

Many scientists over the years have been killed off and their work confiscated. Nikola Tesla was one of them.

 

Maybe you should check with some old timers who were in the war, if you can find any still alive. The thing that saved many of them who were not anihilated was the seaweed, iodine.

 

I understand. My nuclear ideas are again messing with that convoluted sac of barely believable scenarios involving advanced aliens too stupid to know the bomb claim is bogus. You appear to be fond of aliens so why not give them credit and claiming they could not see what I saw when I sat down and sorted that out 18 years ago.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...