In Scotland, easing of lockdown on Monday means mandatory wearing of face-masks in shops!

If anything is contradictory,  this is the latest prime example!

As of Monday, as part of the EASING of lockdown in Scotland, the wearing of face-masks in shops will be mandatory!

After hearing this, all I can think is HOW CAN I AVOID THAT?! It's all very well to say like David I won't concede to stupid and I won't breathe in my own expelled air, but I will simply not be let into any shop without wearing one, will I! And all those despicable arseholes terrified of catching a virus that is not even transferable through the air or alive would insist on me not being allowed in, I bet!

Oh, what shall I do?! I can't breathe properly through a face-covering of any kind!

• Sad 1

Dictator Sturgeon really is a psychopath. I am also concerned about wearing a mask because I don’t like the idea of breathing in carbon monoxide. I already suffering from anxiety and panic disorder and wearing a mask will make me worse. I’ve been thinking that maybe an old pair of micro mesh fishnet tights cut into a mask would allow fresh air to be breathed in but I don’t know.

Edited by Artmuzz
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

The micro fishnet is a good idea , I used to attend the hospital for a condition called Sarcoidosis which effects the lungs , it can cause breathing problems if it flares up , I haven't attended the hospital since 2014 and I think if i have to wear a mask it might make my condition flare up, right now my lungs are great no problems , wearing a mask to go shopping really pisses me off because  covid 19 is a load of shit, its utter bollocks , all this bullshit needs to stop now , it's all about control and Sturgeon loves every minute of being in control,  she makes me wanna puke .

• Like 2

Contradictory?. The SNP are worse than that.

A political party, and want to be government, that refused to include religious establishments & sporting institutions in their (so called) child abuse inquiry. 

They are evil.

Wake up Scotland!. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, Rachel Underhill said:

They haven't said specifically you have to wear your mask over your nose and mouth so try wearing it on top of your head and tie under your chin. If i have to wear one ever its gonna cover my elbow.  Seriously though i feel so angry about this shit.

Gosh, yes, Rachel, what a brilliant thought! I have just found some strength and solace in two of Laura Eisenhower's most recently posted videos, on her website, although they are from 2018. But in them among many other things, she also says we have to remember to stay strong and not concede our power to others. Meaning in this case, I think, that I need to tell anyone who wants to stop me from going into a supermarket or shop without a face-mask with a superior air that everyone who is wearing one should feel protected enough from my breath. If they do not feel protected, then why are they wearing one? They might as well not! I am hoping I can talk my way in then. I mean, it's the same shops I go into every week to get my groceries and in one to collect my local newspaper I am subscribed to. I'll check out the situation tomorrow on my round, when it is not mandatory yet...

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Heavenman said:

Contradictory?. The SNP are worse than that.

A political party, and want to be government, that refused to include religious establishments & sporting institutions in their (so called) child abuse inquiry. 

They are evil.

Wake up Scotland!. 

But that isn't true. They had a big enquiry into child abuse in religious boys's boarding schools like the Fort Augustus Abbey and their brother house in the Central Belt. A Scottish TV reporter, Mark Daly, did a huge documentary on this and even looked up one of the former brothers in Australia, where he was sent by the Church! This Brother Crisostomo or whatever he called himself abused more boys in Australia and he was extradited to Scotland last year. So, I don't know where you got your information from, because it is not true. Other investigations have been held too.

9 hours ago, Jack said:

train stations are giving them away, shops too, maybe Sainsburys, Tescos etc, or you can buy them online https://hiddendisabilitiesstore.com/

I am interested in getting this badge too as I suffer from anxiety and panic disorder and wearing those damn masks will make me more anxious. I need to do deep breathing exercises in shops when I feel overwhelmed with anxiety and those silly masks will make it impossible for me to do the deep breathing exercises.

I checked the hidden disabilities with the blue badge scheme but it’s only available in England.

Edited by Artmuzz
3 minutes ago, Artmuzz said:

I am interested in getting this badge too as I suffer from anxiety and panic disorder and wearing those damn masks will make me more anxious. I need to do deep breathing exercises in shops when I feel overwhelmed with anxiety and those silly masks will make it impossible for me to do the deep breathing exercises.

I checked the hidden disabilities with the blue badge scheme but it’s only available in England.

thery will be recognised across the UK more shops are accepting them etc

Again we can only hope the majority dont go along with it and refuse to wear them but they will do just like they always have done hense why are all in this mess 

Edited by Alex
14 hours ago, Rachel Underhill said:

They haven't said specifically you have to wear your mask over your nose and mouth so try wearing it on top of your head and tie under your chin. If i have to wear one ever its gonna cover my elbow.  Seriously though i feel so angry about this shit.

On reading that I was reminded of this from the 80's :classic_biggrin:

Weird Science.gif

• Haha 3

i took a cycle/nosey up town earlier today to see what the pubs were like (norn iron), a lot weren't open, but one of my favourite bars was open and all the staff were wearing them spit mask things. fucking weirdos.

i'll never wear a mask were asked. i don't know if having asthma makes me exempt but i'll def be carrying my two inhalers around with me.

• Like 1

When the second wave arrives then other than a samari sword the lanyard maybe  the only visual defence you have at keeping the bell ends off you!

I'm changing the card on mine to read........

My hidden disability gives me the strength to see through BULLSHIT!

Edited by Brad the lad