FBI arrests British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell

Ziggy Sawdust

11 hours ago, Macnamara said:

what fills the void though?

Our corpoate masters, appointed by the Committee of 300, to lead us into the new 'utopian' (dystopian) 'One World Order' where we will own nothing and become a greatly reduced number of miserable microchipped serfs.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, northern star said:

And the truth hasnt even started to emerge about the men who committed the crimes Maxwell is paying the price for. What a bunch.

That is the crux of this matter, none of Maxwell or Epstein's clientelle appear to be a factor in the case.

Except for Andrew, who will worm his way out of this somehow. They are after all, called "untouchables."

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Velma said:

That is the crux of this matter, none of Maxwell or Epstein's clientele appear to be a factor in the case.

Except for Andrew, who will worm his way out of this somehow. They are after all, called "untouchables."

I expect that Maxwell never thought she would be brought to book, but she is a bit lower on the social ladder than Andrew. But he was caught and failed miserably to wriggle out of it by staging a hilarious TV interview. Now he's been stripped of his titles and maybe the Palace thinks that will be enough. However, when he committed the acts he is accused of, he was still HRH so that title remains on the charge sheet. If I were him, I would avoid driving or taking part in one of their hunting parties for a while. As for Maxwell, she is hoping for a new trial based on juror misconduct. It might fly but I don't think so.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/11/2022 at 5:50 AM, bamboozooka said:

already using the tainted juror by using a plant.

but they shouldnt have to if they are in complete control of everything.

some people are in total denial.

Untitled1.jpg

Untitled.jpg

No juror in a case that big would ever get past selection. Clearly, one of the corporate cults own.

On 1/13/2022 at 7:12 PM, northern star said:

They are the void. Once gone, the goodness of mankind will have a chance of rising to the surface.

Why does the 'void' need to be filled? The point of the void is the emptiness...and the pure bliss of being there. Many have wasted away their earthly form by travelling too long in the void.

12 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

Why does the 'void' need to be filled? The point of the void is the emptiness...and the pure bliss of being there. Many have wasted away their earthly form by travelling too long in the void.

Where did northern star say the void needs to filled? When "they" are gone, then there will be bliss. That's why I liked northern star's comment.

• Like 1

Already the Royals have devised a plan, to make the poor old queen look like a victim in her Jubilee year to garner sympathy and to use Kate with her 'Front Page' appeal and maniacal laugh, to portray their family values, while exploiting her innocent children. They say most people can differentiate between the Institution of the Monarchy and the individuals in it, but their history reveals that it's nothing new for them to be embroiled in controversy and scandal. (think Margaret) Only, due to social media today, it's not so easy to whitewash.

• Like 1

Thats exactly the plan, really push the images of the poor little old lady and the perfect royal, making Andrew out to be the bad apple, hoping the gullible public fall for it. Its a Firm, and they all knew what was going on, way back to Savile's days. They need their procurers for their hunting games, ceremonies and perversions, which is why Savile and Maxwell and Epstein all had access. They all knew and benefitted from the arrangements. No way did they have no idea of who was coming into the palaces, and why. So why did none of them speak out sooner?

16 minutes ago, northern star said:

Thats exactly the plan, really push the images of the poor little old lady and the perfect royal, making Andrew out to be the bad apple, hoping the gullible public fall for it. Its a Firm, and they all knew what was going on, way back to Savile's days. They need their procurers for their hunting games, ceremonies and perversions, which is why Savile and Maxwell and Epstein all had access. They all knew and benefitted from the arrangements. No way did they have no idea of who was coming into the palaces, and why. So why did none of them speak out sooner?

And why if they believe in Andy's innocence have they stripped him of all his titles and honours and made him a civilian, apart from his Order of the Garter.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Velma said:

And why if they believe in Andy's innocence have they stripped him of all his titles and honours and made him a civilian, apart from his Order of the Garter.

Good point, as he hasnt been arrested or found guilty of anything as yet. They probably have a good idea of whats in the pipeline (especially with Maxwell now not making any moves to protect people), and have been holding off in the hope the crooked system would serve them as its always done. But they now know its time to distance themselves.

Edited by northern star
  • Like 1

EXCLUSIVE: Revealed: The remarkable lengths taken to whitewash Bill Clinton's cosy links to pervert Jeffrey Epstein when Hillary ran for President

*  Epstein's lawyer Darren Indyke tried to get workers to declare they had not seen former president Bill Clinton visiting the disgraced financier's 'Paedo Island'

*  Miles and Cathy Alexander received the email during ill-fated Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential run which she lost to Donald Trump

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10408733/The-bid-whitewash-Bill-Clintons-cosy-links-Jeffrey-Epstein-Hillary-ran-President.html

Edited by northern star

20 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

RT reporting that Andrew and Ghislaine were "an item" at one point; at least that's what the protection boys thought. Could be that Ghislaine was taking him photos of "prospects" for the nights fun. Take yer pick Andy...

https://www.rt.com/news/546268-prince-andrew-relationship-ghislaine-maxwell/

I wonder if Uncle Jim fixed it for Andrew ?

I am absolutely convinced that Maxwell must have some dirt on a large number of people. How can she not having been around Epstein. Her attorneys objected to 8 players being named, largely I believe because she has evidence on them that will reinforce her bargaining position. I wonder whether any of this will make it out of the backrooms, need some honest people in the loop.

It will all be fine though. For the Jubilee, us dumb f*cks can take part in a pudding competition to be judged by royal arse licker Mary Berry! I'm so excited because I would have never thought that I could make a cake until Mary and podgy, mascara daubed, fake tanned Paul gave me that eureka moment on the bake off. A pudding wow! I'm jumping up and down! 

• Haha 1

Ghislaine is making moves again. Meanwhile, her brother Ian has had another tearful breakdown.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-60064474

'Ghislaine Maxwell seeks retrial in sex abuse case.'

https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/ghislaine-maxwells-brother-breaks-down-25977385

'Ghislaine Maxwell's brother breaks down in tears defending her and says 'it's wrong'.'

Edited by numnuts