The anti-medicalization thread

Posted (edited)

Hi, I decided to make this due to the fact that pretty much all aspects of human life have been medicalized. That if we feel sad, or angry or have difficulty focusing, we need to be prescribed a mind and/or body killing drug for it. Like antidepressants or antipsychotics, of if you have teensy bit high cholesterol, have muscle destroying statins(cholesterol being the cause of malaise is myth anyhow).

Feel free to give your thoughts or experiences. I'll be leaving a few links here.

Edited by JackJohnson
edited
  • Like 2

Hi Jack I agree with what you're saying completely, although I cannot help thinking that people need to take responsibility for their own lives and that of their children. My dad has always rejected “modern medicine” and has been into homeopathy etc for my lifetime. None of me or my siblings have been vaccinated and we’ve taken the same decision for our children. If any of the kids seem to be ill, we would try and help them fight it off themselves for a few days rather than resorting to antibiotics. But clearly in society as a whole, there is clearly a dependency on medication. I see it a lot in my job working with people convicted and sent to prison, for example, the first thing they want/ need is some form of medication.... 

GPs , particularly locums it seems, like the quick fix of a prescription rather than dealing with root issues 

• Like 5

Check out Schuessler Tissue Salts, or any other brand of mineral salts, I suppose. Also watch the video "Biochemistry Debunks Corona", in which viewers are told fairly in-depth about how the lack of one or other mineral salt in our body can cause specific illnesses, a whole bunch of them! Also depression.

And there is a very useful in-depth book called "The Zodiac and the Salts of Salvation" to be had, by George W. Carey and Eudora Perry.

Dr. Wilhelm Schuessler developed this method in the 19th century! But as usual, the pharmaceutical industry suppressed knowledge of this as best they could. These salts are sold as homeopathic, but I don't consider them such. They have simply been ground down so finely that our body will take them up. Find lots of detailed information also on the Schuessler website!

And of course these salts can be found in your fresh foods too, but if you feel ill in some way, you need to probably use the right ones as a supplement.

Apart from these salts, some years ago now I started getting into Bach flower essences. They work very well to balance our electro-magnetic energy.

Very useful I have found Machaelle Wright's books on this. She is based in the US, on a property she named "Perelandra" and produces flower essences of all sorts there to sell online as well. In her books on this subject she also shows with images how to test yourself or others whether you need any of the essences by creating an electric circuit with your thumb and forefinger. Machaelle has had a fascinating life, so her autobiography is well worth reading!

I hope I have been able to give you some help with my recommendations! Good luck!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 7/3/2020 at 1:57 AM, Principiis Obsta said:

A rather good article with a very telling paragraph from the editor of one of the worlds foremost medical journals (New England Medical Journal) and a second from the editor of the Lancet;

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4572812/?fbclid=IwAR1jNHjkrE-WXjg7CBHtRdSIQ5QS9z69mHrtnik3rZhhI1L7EkxNy4rXPKw

I fully agree, and would extend it across all branches of politicised science. In fact, I would surmise the web that beguiles apparant professional participation is by a corrupt design. So much so, that fear is the only binding measure of complicity and that fearful web will be its own undoing, or at least that is my hope.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

It's all junk and flawed from the word go.

It has lots to do with how the pharmaceutical business around the World works. Almost all medicine derives from plants or herbs in it's natural form. To patent the medicine the pharmaceutical industry must isolate the plant. They can't own the entire plant (yet anyway) and can only own patent different parts once broken down and isolated.  This maybe terpenes or cannabinoids inside the plant. They then must find whats called the LD50 dose ( Median lethal ) to determine what dose of the isolated plant or herb is required to kill or cause severe troubles.

All healingPlants have a good and bad side and some more than others (just like humans). When the plant is isolted from all the other parts the 'good' part can then become lethal because there is no other terpenes etc present that would naturaly balance up the unwanted symptoms being caused.

Bush men use whole plant and do not isolate (only men in white coats do that). So it all once again comes down to money. Isolate the part required (for patent reasons and also the fact that the medicine will NEVER work as good as if it was just left alone) and then find the lethal dose readings in a bullshit attempt to convince the public that you are keeping the medince safe for their use.

They then take it a step further and make it artificial altogether  and don't use any plant substance once the medicine is trusted by the public. Why spend money on growing or sourcing plants when you can make it in a lab!

Almost all western medicine works by blocking or masking symptoms. Nerological medicines prescribed are channel blockers, heart disease calcium blockers etc....

Block calcium or sodium and you will get problems down the line because your body needs it (just not as much for some people).

To achieve well being the body must be in homeostasis and only herbal medicine and a good diet can achive this.

There is NOT one western medicine which works to create this. When in homeostasis the body heals itself....END OF!

I have posted lot's on this before and sorry if you have read some of it in previous posts.

Edited by Brad the lad
  • Like 2
16 hours ago, Brad the lad said:

It's all junk and flawed from the word go.

It has lots to do with how the pharmaceutical business around the World works. Almost all medicine derives from plants or herbs in it's natural form. To patent the medicine the pharmaceutical industry must isolate the plant. They can't own the entire plant (yet anyway) and can only own patent different parts once broken down and isolated.  This maybe terpenes or cannabinoids inside the plant. They then must find whats called the LD50 dose ( Median lethal ) to determine what dose of the isolated plant or herb is required to kill or cause severe troubles.

All healingPlants have a good and bad side and some more than others (just like humans). When the plant is isolted from all the other parts the 'good' part can then become lethal because there is no other terpenes etc present that would naturaly balance up the unwanted symptoms being caused.

Bush men use whole plant and do not isolate (only men in white coats do that). So it all once again comes down to money. Isolate the part required (for patent reasons and also the fact that the medicine will NEVER work as good as if it was just left alone) and then find the lethal dose readings in a bullshit attempt to convince the public that you are keeping the medince safe for their use.

They then take it a step further and make it artificial altogether  and don't use any plant substance once the medicine is trusted by the public. Why spend money on growing or sourcing plants when you can make it in a lab!

Almost all western medicine works by blocking or masking symptoms. Nerological medicines prescribed are channel blockers, heart disease calcium blockers etc....

Block calcium or sodium and you will get problems down the line because your body needs it (just not as much for some people).

To achieve well being the body must be in homeostasis and only herbal medicine and a good diet can achive this.

There is NOT one western medicine which works to create this. When in homeostasis the body heals itself....END OF!

I have posted lot's on this before and sorry if you have read some of it in previous posts.

Science is definately no substitute for nature. 

Vitamin C for instance is a great example.

Artificial C is simply a hollow molecular construct.

Real natural Vitamin C has a Cu atom at its centre and is surrounded by other supporting naturally occuring moleclar supportive co-factors dependant on the source.

The simplest analogy comparing artificial Vit C and natural Vitamin C would be to make the comparison between a car that is just a shell - no paint, no engine, no wiring , no wheels, no interior seating or steeringwheel and no fuel or tank compared to a normal car, respectively.

The function of unadultrated natural foods inside the body could not be more different to artificial and processed foods that cause all manner of malady in the transitive process. 

There is generally so little realisation of these differences among the majority which is why so many suffer such serious breakdowns in health as life progresses and look to the priests in white coats for salvation.

Similarly, the same people look to the alter of authority for direction, hence ridiculous belief systems exist under sanction.

• Like 2

Anyone in the UK recall that lway September October and November all UK primary school children were given live flu vaccines? It was on an opt out not opt in basis. 

At the time i remember specifically saying to my friends who are teachers ' what aRe they doing giving hundreds of thousands of kids a live "up the nose" flu vaccine....are they TRYING to cause a PANDEMIC?"

Posted (edited)

Here's the  government link

Flu vaccination: The main things to know about the 2019 programme

Posted by:Yvonne Doyle, 

What’s new for 2019?

More people than ever are now eligible for the flu vaccine and 25 million people in England will be offered it for free by the NHS. For the first time, the nasal spray vaccine will be offered to all primary school aged children, which means an extra 600,000 children will be protected.

A brand new flu vaccination marketing campaign for health and social care workers has also launched, delivered by PHE, NHS England and NHS Improvement. “Time to get your flu jab” takes a new approach, emphasising the protective benefit of the flu vaccination of themselves, their family, and their patients.

A wider range of flu vaccines are now available which should offer better protection. This includes the ‘adjuvanted’ vaccine which was offered to those aged 65 years and over for the first-time last year and provided a higher level of protection compared to the standard non-adjuvanted vaccines in this age group.

In addition, a new cell-based vaccine which protects against four strains of flu (quadrivalent) will also be available for those aged 65 and over, and those under 65 with underlying medical conditions. As the vaccine virus is grown in cells, rather than eggs, this avoids the changes that can occur when using eggs in the manufacturing process. There is increasing evidence in recent seasons that egg adaptation may mean that vaccines do not work as well, particularly against the A(H3N2) virus strain.

This vaccine should offer better protection for older people against flu than standard-dose, non-adjuvanted vaccines that are grown in eggs. The cell-based vaccine is therefore considered equally suitable for older adults as the ‘adjuvated’ vaccine.  For under 65s with underlying health conditions and pregnant women , both the quadrivalent egg-based vaccine and quadrivalent cell-based vaccine are equally suitable We advise that you can accept any of the vaccines recommended for your age.

How do we know which strains should go into the flu vaccine?

The World Health Organization (WHO) reviews the global situation (once for the Northern Hemisphere vaccine and once for the Southern Hemisphere) each year and recommends which flu strains should go in the vaccine to be manufactured for the following season. This recommendation is based on the viruses circulating each season and epidemiological data from around the world.

The WHO has to make a decision on which strains of flu to protect against, before flu starts circulating several months later the following season. This year, the following strains have been used in vaccines:

an A/Brisbane/02/2018 (H1N1)pdm09-like virus;

an A/Kansas/14/2017 (H3N2)-like virus;

a B/Colorado/06/2017-like virus (B/Victoria/2/87 lineage); and

a B/Phuket/3073/2013-like virus (B/Yamagata/16/88 lineage).

What happened last year?

Last winter, 5,505 people were reported hospitalised because of confirmed flu in a network of 24 trusts in England. 3,157 people were admitted to an Intensive Care Unit or High Dependency Unit as a result of confirmed flu across all of the UK during the 2018/19 flu season, of whom 312 died.

In 2018/19, there were an estimated 1,692 deaths associated with flu.

The flu vaccine uptake rates in key eligible groups last season were:

adults aged 65 or older: 72.0%

adults in at-risk groups: 48.0%

pregnant women: 45.2%

children aged 2: 43.8%

children aged 3: 45.9%

There is clearly still room for improvement within the vaccination programme and we urge everyone who is eligible or responsible for an eligible person to think about protecting their health with the vaccine this winter.

How can I protect myself, my family and those around me from the flu?

Flu is very infectious and the virus can live on hands and hard surfaces for up to 24 hours. This is why it is important to “Catch it, Bin it, Kill it” - “Catch” any sneezes in a tissue, “Bin” any tissues immediately and “Kill” the virus by washing your hands with soap and warm water. Avoid contact with sick people and wash your hands often with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand rub. If you are unwell, look after yourself, drink plenty of fluids and stay at home so you don’t spread flu to others.

The vaccine remains the best defence we have to protect against the spread of flu and we encourage everyone eligible to get it each year.

Should Aussie flu be a concern this season?

What happens in Australia is not a clear predictor of the UK’s flu season. Australia had an early start to the flu season than in recent years. It follows the previous season (2018) of very low activity, but overall numbers are likely to be lower than those seen in 2017.

Will EU Exit impact on the delivery of flu vaccines into the country?

Flu vaccines are generally delivered from September to November. This year the majority of flu vaccines are expected to be in the UK by the end of October.

Public Health England manages significant stockpiles of vaccine; including the supply and distribution of children’s flu vaccines.

We do not anticipate any delays to the vaccine for the children’s flu programme as a result of EU Exit. Phased deliveries throughout the season are usual and necessary as the vaccine has a very short shelf life.

Additional planning—working closely with vaccine suppliers—has and continues to take place to minimise the risk of supply disruption for all centrally supplied vaccines following EU Exit.

Get more information about flu by visiting the NHS website.

Edited by kj35

Soulless Medicalization

"Mental health issues" ... are dealt with through phoney mind drugs

"Cancer" ... is dealt with through severing or destroying the damaged tissues.

"Psychological issues" ... are dealt with through severing or plastic surgery on the genitals.

"Serious problems" ... are dealt with through a type of murder, called euthanasia.

It would be hard to imagine people who are less interested in medicine.

They are interested in cheap fast and superficial destructive actions to push the problem out of sight quickly.

Why should they do this?  What does this degrading activity really signify?

I am not sure, but perhaps these "people" are really most concerned with their appearance ... and how they are viewed by society ... they wish to appear as if they have rapid solutions, and after stuffing chemicals in people's faces or amputating anything that doesn't work right ... they sit there smiling ... hoping that they will be liked by society.

Is that it ?
And at the same time, they have some kind of emotional-intellectual masturbation ... because they imagine that what they do is scientific or intellectual or evidence-based or has anything to do with the kind of medicine that was discovered in duress during wartime, or with Hippocrates or Parmenides.

Well no, it has nothing to do with it.

What name can we give these practices ... vicious unconscious insincere bodily destruction carried out by superficial ego-dominated fools?

Perhaps the problem once again is that human beings in this generation do not wish to work, or learn, or take interest, or explore, or risk, or give.

They wish to appear impressive to other people, in as short time as possible ... and they wish to make real problems disappear because real problems bring into question everything they are doing.

Of course it was not always so, and is a product of an evil soil.

Western medicine has produced many great medics over a long period.

One of the hopes I had when I began studying Qigong  and simple eating many years ago would be that I would never require a doctor for the rest of my life ... and it might turn out to be mostly correct.

Be wary of this society, it is in worse condition than you might realise ... best to find solid alternatives.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
On 7/2/2020 at 11:40 AM, JackJohnson said:

That if we feel sad, or angry or have difficulty focusing,

From a long experience I can say that the herbal drug Rhodiolla Rosea helped me a lot with depression during a period, it was quite mild but worked.

"In Russia and Scandinavia, R. rosea has been used for centuries to cope with the cold Siberian climate and stressful life. It is also used to increase physical endurance and resistance to high-altitude sickness, but the scientific evidence for such benefits is weak. The plant has been used in traditional Chinese medicine, where it is called hóng jǐng tiān."

But ultimately my problems were due to previous stress trauma and distress ... and that needed psychological / energetic and spiritual solutions - which ultimately fully worked. 

Sick societies create sick people.

It is very important to find good people and to let them teach you a new world, because plugging yourself back into the madness will only have one result.  You have to change rivers, there is no other choice.

And because you can't really tell without trying, you do have to learn through experience and look around a bit.

There are so many charlatans here that becoming wise about charlatanism seems to be one of the main things to learn.

"Focussing" and "The One Problem"

I see today many charlatans giving solutions for those who have "difficulty focussing".  And out come the drugs and the labels ADHD, Aspergers, Bipolar ... and so on.

Such is the desperation to bury things.

Every part of your life, from nutrition, cultural influences, living environment, body habits, literature ... everything has to be improved so that you function normally. 

It's not about finding that one problem that is causing the problem ... Everything is causing the problem.  LIving badly causes the problem.

Edited by rideforever
  • 2 months later...