Your favourite quotes

Seeker

Manly P. Hall

In Freemasonry is concealed a mystery of creation, the answer to the problem of existence, and the path the student must tread in order to join those who are really the living powers behind the thrones of modern national and international affairs.

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Screamingeagle said:

In Freemasonry is concealed a mystery of creation, the answer to the problem of existence, and the path the student must tread in order to join those who are really the living powers behind the thrones of modern national and international affairs.

the equilibrium of spirit and matter

22 hours ago, runhomejack said:

Would you consider this a definition of 'accomplishing the miracle of the One thing'?

certainly looking through the lens of the mark passio school of thought then non duality would be the equilibrium of spirit and matter, the balancing of the left and right hemispheres of the brain. Spirit and matter are not separate but are equal: they are ONE

looking at it through a jungian lens the oneness (he calls 'individuation') is achieved when the Self is understood and experienced as being at the centre of the psyche and not ego. This shift is kinda like changing a perspective from seeing the earth as the centre of the solar system to suddenly seeing the earth as orbiting around the sun

On 2/12/2024 at 12:08 PM, Macnamara said:

certainly looking through the lens of the mark passio school of thought then non duality would be the equilibrium of spirit and matter, the balancing of the left and right hemispheres of the brain. Spirit and matter are not separate but are equal: they are ONE

looking at it through a jungian lens the oneness (he calls 'individuation') is achieved when the Self is understood and experienced as being at the centre of the psyche and not ego. This shift is kinda like changing a perspective from seeing the earth as the centre of the solar system to suddenly seeing the earth as orbiting around the sun

The first paragraph makes sense for me.  Being that ALL is energy, I could see how a balancing of various energies would be required (however a 'fall' took place to give us our current 'baffling' 🤣 perspectives).  I can't find the quote atm, but I think it was Rumi who basically said that looking at this realm from a higher perspective, that this world looks frozen.  I believe he's implying the frequency/vibration here.

The second paragraph is a bit confusing.  I haven't studied too much of Jung.  I studied some philosophy in university until I realized it was all tail wagging the dog (and I believe psychology to be similar, although they have merits in their own rights).

To me it seems 'individuation' and 'oneness' are polar opposites.

When the 'Self' is understood at the center, do you mean the primal essence of 'us', more akin to 'Soul' in my mind?  Not trying to argue semantics, as I know there are disagreements as to the name of our initial nature, just trying to understand the post better.  

Jung's perspective of that shift would make sense to me along the lines of self-realization.  Disassociation from the ego-identity as the 'self'.  I've heard the mind is the most terrible master when allowed to reign, but no better servant if under our control.

17 hours ago, runhomejack said:

When the 'Self' is understood at the center, do you mean the primal essence of 'us', more akin to 'Soul' in my mind?

By Self i mean the totality of the psyche: conscious + unconscious

The ego is only the point of reference of consciousness. Mark Passio would describe the ego as a tool to differentiate between monads of consciousness

There is no distinction between human essence and the divine

“Just a little while longer, and the wicked will be no more. You will certainly give attention to their place, and they will not be. The meek themselves will possess the earth, and they will find exquisite delight in the abundance of peace.”

(Psalm 37:10,11)

🙏

bullshittermurderer.jpeg

Do you still "believe"?

It is they that are the masters and practitioners of The Big Lie.

IT IS THEM AND ONLY THEM that Hitler and Goebbels was describing and explaining: of the Modus-Operandi>>>of the perverters and destroyers of nations and human connection to Truth.

They've judaized the world, Freemasonry is just a mask(one of many), with pretty catch phrases and a facade of "brotherhood" and "higher ethics". 

HOLOHOAX

COVIDHOAX

"Germ Theory" =p$eudo$cience, "Virology"=modern day $orcery.

Edited by novymir

• 2 weeks later...

Look upon your desires as the spoken words of God and every word of prophecy of that which you are capable of being. Do not question whether you are worthy or unworthy to realise these desires. Accept them as they come to you. Give thanks for them as though they were gifts. Feel happy and grateful for having received such wonderful gifts. Then go your way in peace.”

— Neville Goddard

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2024 at 6:10 PM, Eagle Eye said:

“Just a little while longer, and the wicked will be no more. You will certainly give attention to their place, and they will not be. The meek themselves will possess the earth, and they will find exquisite delight in the abundance of peace.”

(Psalm 37:10,11)

🙏

The meek shall inherit the earth, well, six feet of it anyway, until such time it's needed to build another smart city on, then, up they come!  --- ME= just now!🤫

Edited by Mr Crabtree

Be careful what you think about, because you become what you think. For this reason you should become pure of heart. For it’s the pure of heart who get to see God.

I don’t remember exactly where I read this. 

All matter originates and exists, only by virtue of a force.

We must assume behind this force is the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind.

This mind is the matrix of all matter 

Max Planck German theoretical physicist behind quantum theory

(from Phantom Self by David Icke )

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Talorgan said:

All matter originates and exists, only by virtue of a force.

We must assume behind this force is the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind.

This mind is the matrix of all matter 

Max Planck German theoretical physicist behind quantum theory

(from Phantom Self by David Icke )

If you shove your hands up a Scotsman's kilt, grab his knackers and swing him around your head, he might become very annoyed! = Billy Connolly.

If you shove your hand up a Scotsman's kilt and shout 'oh, that's gruesome' shove it up again and you'll find it's just grew some more!= Billy Connolly.

• Confused 1