Your favourite quotes

Seeker

“A bargain is being made: dependence for safety – barely enough stuff to get by, more than enough entertainment to pass the time, and a new pill for any new perceived ailment, all in exchange for staying quiet and compliant. 

You will be safe and secure, but never completely secure because that would obviate the threat that the easy (but empty) life you enjoy could be whisked away on a whim.” 

• Like 1

"Fuck, fuck-ah, yeah. Fuck, fuck. Fuck, fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck, yeah. C'mon baby, c'mon. Fuck me baby, fuck yeah. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, yeah! Fuck, yeah! C'mon baby. Fuck me baby, fuck, fuck yeah. Whoa, whoa, yeah, fuck, yeah. C'mon, yeah. Alright. Kill, kill, kill, kill, kill..." ~ Jim Morrison

Edited by robhr
spelling
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, robhr said:

"Fuck, fuck-ah, yeah. Fuck, fuck. Fuck, fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck, yeah. C'mon baby, c'mon. Fuck me baby, fuck yeah. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, yeah! Fuck, yeah! C'mon baby. Fuck me baby, fuck, fuck yeah. Whoa, whoa, yeah, fuck, yeah. C'mon, yeah. Alright. Kill, kill, kill, kill, kill..." ~ Jim Morrison

yes and didn't he also say:

Ride the snake
Ride the snake
To the lake
To the lake

The ancient lake baby
The snake is long
Seven miles
Ride the snake.....

Did you know that his dad was the naval officer in charge of the ship that was involved in the alleged gulf of tonkin incident that was used as the pretext to officially launch a ground war in vietnam?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/6/2023 at 2:35 AM, peter said:

Yes

but did you know that jim had two girlfriends both called pamela, one of which was a heroin addict and the other a witch. The witch claimed that although jim was an alcoholic he never ever touched heroin and that it was therefore highly suspect that he was found dead in a bath tub in paris aged 27, apparently of a heroin overdose.

Morrison was then rushed into a grave at the pere lachaise cemetery in paris before a proper investigation into his death could be undertaken. His addict girlfriend died several years later, also at the age of 27. Her father had also been in the navy.

18)

(1) The disciples said to Jesus: “Tell us how our end will be.”

(2) Jesus said: “Have you already discovered the beginning that you are now asking about the end? For where the beginning is, there the end will be too.

(3) Blessed is he who will stand at the beginning. And he will know the end, and he will not taste death.”

Gospel st Thomas 

13 minutes ago, novymir said:

Yes, and did you know Jim Morrison's Admiral father was in the area and had ordered an attack on the Israeli air force that was in the process of attacking the USS Liberty? , and that order was countermanded to stand down(by "jewish" president Lyndon Johnson)... the Admiral saw "israel"(isfake) as an enemy...which then made him an enemy of them...

no i didn't know that, but certainly 'they' put LBJ in the top job after they murdered kennedy

18 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

no i didn't know that, but certainly 'they' put LBJ in the top job after they murdered kennedy

It looks like I was wrong about Jim's old man being the one who ordered the fighters to attack the israeli attackers, it appears to have been "Rear Admiral Lawrence Geiss was in charge of the USS Saratoga and USS America.".

https://www.veteranstodayarchives.com/2011/06/02/uss-liberty-and-acts-of-congress/

No mention there of Admiral Morrison.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, novymir said:

It looks like I was wrong about Jim's old man being the one who ordered the fighters to attack the israeli attackers, it appears to have been "Rear Admiral Lawrence Geiss was in charge of the USS Saratoga and USS America.".

https://www.veteranstodayarchives.com/2011/06/02/uss-liberty-and-acts-of-congress/

No mention there of Admiral Morrison.

good catch!