Jump to content

US ELECTION 2020: Trump vs Biden


Message added by Grumpy Owl,

Please keep all discussion of the US Presidential Election 2020 Race and its subsequent fallout in this topic, thank you.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A summary of the graphs     

Anonymous   Here's what we know so far...    

For anyone who doesn't follow Max Igan on the Crowhouse bitchute channel (banned from youtube with 100s of videos removed.) This video focuses purely on the USA election fraud. A CIVIL WAR I

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

🤔 I wonder how Nick has avoided being prosecuted for sitting at Pelosi's desk taking pictures which would be a national security issue? Freedom of press or sucking Satan's cock? One thing is for sure, he should be in a federal prison before this lady should be. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Morpheus said:

🤔 I wonder how Nick has avoided being prosecuted for sitting at Pelosi's desk taking pictures which would be a national security issue? Freedom of press or sucking Satan's cock? One thing is for sure, he should be in a federal prison before this lady should be. 

 

I thought Nick was outside at the time? There was some dude that looked a little bit like him that went inside, but they were wearing different clothes I think. Maybe I'm wrong, I dunno.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

I thought Nick was outside at the time? There was some dude that looked a little bit like him that went inside, but they were wearing different clothes I think. Maybe I'm wrong, I dunno.

He posted a picture on twatter that he was at her desk, he then pretty quickly realised what he'd done and deleted the tweet, he was there alright. 👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Looks like most America Firsters stayed outside while QAnons went in. Vincent James from Red Elephants was outside too.

He can say what he wants, I saw it on his twitter feed and he deleted it. First comment was: looks like you're going to jail for a federal crime. 

 

Then he deleted it, someone asked what he deleted, and the first person who commented said he did because he'd realised what he'd done. I tried the search function above because I swear it was posted on here, but I may have linked to it through a twitter post on another feed as the events of that day unfolded, but I defo saw it. 👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Morpheus said:

He can say what he wants, I saw it on his twitter feed and he deleted it. First comment was: looks like you're going to jail for a federal crime. 

 

Then he deleted it, someone asked what he deleted, and the first person who commented said he did because he'd realised what he'd done. I tried the search function above because I swear it was posted on here, but I may have linked to it through a twitter post on another feed as the events of that day unfolded, but I defo saw it. 👍

 

Strange that nobody has archived it, or maybe they have and I can't find it. Nothing even in the 4chan archives. hmm...

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Strange that nobody has archived it, or maybe they have and I can't find it. Nothing even in the 4chan archives. hmm...

They might not have bad the chance, he must have done it pretty quickly. I wonder if twetch has it? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Strange that nobody has archived it, or maybe they have and I can't find it. Nothing even in the 4chan archives. hmm...

Dude, a case of mistaken identity, it was Elijah Schaffer, my apologies. You may walk free Mr Fuentas! 

 

https://www.sgtreport.com/2021/01/breaking-patriots-are-inside-nancy-pelosis-office-emails-open-on-screen/

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

They might not have bad the chance, he must have done it pretty quickly. I wonder if twetch has it? 

 

How can he be in two places at once though?

 

 

I'm not that fussed, but I will be disappointed if America First does dumb shit too.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Dude, a case of mistaken identity, it was Elijah Schaffer, my apologies. You may walk free Mr Fuentas! 

 

https://www.sgtreport.com/2021/01/breaking-patriots-are-inside-nancy-pelosis-office-emails-open-on-screen/

 

I don't see him in any of that though.

 

Leftists on Twitter are apologizing and saying it wasn't him in that other pic too.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

How can he be in two places at once though?

 

 

I'm not that fussed, but I will be disappointed if America First does dumb shit too.

He can't, it was Elijah Schaffer, it was my mistake. 👍

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Yep, and blame it on the Trumpers. 

I think that's quite likely. Two birds with one stone.

 

To oust him because of cognitive failure so soon after he 'got' more votes than Obama might upset the notion that Harris isn't a cold, callous bitch that would do anything for power.

 

Invoking the 25th amendment would hurt the Democrats but an assassination would elevate them as victims and further justify the label they've put on Trumpers as domestic terrorists.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/13/2021 at 7:43 PM, Macnamara said:

Trump should rally his supporters in GAB and then use them in a coordinated way to use their consumer power to literally recarve the economic landscape of the US

 

For example he can issue directives and his fan-base plus anyone they can convince to join them would then carry out an alloted task

 

So if trump wanted to take down for example JP Morgan Bank or Goldman Sachs he could direct 80 million people to withdraw their money from the target banks all at the same time

 

Max Keiser had a scheme where he was trying to get people to buy silver because he knew that JPMorgan had a short on silver and he was trying to crash the bank.

 

So yeah....consumer activism in a coordinated way....not a shot fired and all completely legal.=

 

Tucker Carlson explains the recent gamestop-short sell activism...

 

 

Edited by Macnamara
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

Tucker Carlson explains the recent gamestop-short sell activism...

 

 

Do you know what Mac, I thoroughly enjoyed what happened with this, it was amazing. But, TPTB really showed their hand here, basically, you can't do what we've been doing for decades and changed the rules. Utter cuntary of the highest order. However, that might just create a little spark and show what people can do if they get together and organised. 

 

As per your original post referring to the Kaiser, I wonder if that was brought up again now, whether it would actually motivate people to do this and really stick it to the man. Hopefully a few more of these incidents creates a snowball effect and gets these bastards on the run. 👍

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Do you know what Mac, I thoroughly enjoyed what happened with this, it was amazing. But, TPTB really showed their hand here, basically, you can't do what we've been doing for decades and changed the rules. Utter cuntary of the highest order. However, that might just create a little spark and show what people can do if they get together and organised. 

 

As per your original post referring to the Kaiser, I wonder if that was brought up again now, whether it would actually motivate people to do this and really stick it to the man. Hopefully a few more of these incidents creates a snowball effect and gets these bastards on the run. 👍

 

consumer power is the way to go but in a coordinated way. If people act together they can decide what stands and what falls

 

All that voting in elections does is create a middle man: the politician, who you then hope will do the right thing, except they never will because their real constituency isn't you, it is the corporations

 

The french footballer cantona called for people to leave the corrupt banks during the 2008 credit crunch all at the same time to create a run on the bank and crash the banks (see below). I responded to cantona and max keisers rallying call and took part in both ideas.....i'm just waiting for everyone else to join the fun

Cantona: "Kill the banks"

 

 

 

 

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...