US ELECTION 2020: Trump vs Biden

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

Please keep all discussion of the US Presidential Election 2020 Race and its subsequent fallout in this topic, thank you.

What would be ideal really is to be able to join the Telegram group freely, but try and get the users to make a protonmail account and submit it to a website form to record it, this way if telegram got banned for example the admin would still be able to communicate with the members,

This friend of mine thinks it's a good idea and is going to look into it.

Edited by FrankVitali
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A summary of the graphs     

Anonymous   Here's what we know so far...    

For anyone who doesn't follow Max Igan on the Crowhouse bitchute channel (banned from youtube with 100s of videos removed.) This video focuses purely on the USA election fraud. A CIVIL WAR I

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Liam3880 said:

I’m not sure I believe many of  these telegram groups but according to https://t.me/greatawakeningenhyt rothchilds bank is on fire in Paris, 

Another Telegram group asking for donations. I'm seeing tonnes of YouTube/Telegram/Bitchute truther types asking for money 'to continue their important work' when all they are doing is repackaging everybody else's stuff. Get a bloody job!

I've put many thousands of hours into various channels in the past, work full time and have a large family. Never have I stolen anybody else's work and never have I needed extra money to do it. 

They make out as if they are working a 15 hour day down the pit.

7 hours ago, Saved said:

Another Telegram group asking for donations. I'm seeing tonnes of YouTube/Telegram/Bitchute truther types asking for money 'to continue their important work' when all they are doing is repackaging everybody else's stuff. Get a bloody job!

I've put many thousands of hours into various channels in the past, work full time and have a large family. Never have I stolen anybody else's work and never have I needed extra money to do it. 

But if Nesara/Gesara was coming, why would you need money? I thought the idea was that people's basic needs were met. Grifters.  

• Like 1

What about Trump and Epstien they were good pals.....

What about the weird comments Trump makes about daughter 

The guy is one of them I'm telling you a wolve in sheeps clothing....

Didn't a woman  come forward and say she was also raped by him and a lawsuit happened? 

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, ally_uk said:

Didn't a woman  come forward and say she was also raped by him and a lawsuit happened? 

The fur and teeth have increasingly shown themselves pushing through the wool. To me, he now looks like some sort of hybrid of the two.

Both libtards and patriots are fighting the wrong enemies.

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, ally_uk said:

Donald Trump banned Jeffrey Epstein from Mar-a-Lago after ‘pedophile tried to take home a member’s underage daughter’

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11299428/donald-trump-banned-jeffrey-epstein-from-mar-a-lago-after-pedophile-tried-to-take-home-a-members-underage-daughter/

of all the high-profile and high-powered individuals subpoenaed in his case against the pedophile, Trump was the first to respond in a "meaningful way."

the two of them had attended many of the same events and parties, but that he was not as close with Epstein as the media had made it seem."

so trump was the only high powered person to give evidence against epstein.

close? dont think so.

only if you believe msm

1 hour ago, bamboozooka said:

Donald Trump banned Jeffrey Epstein from Mar-a-Lago after ‘pedophile tried to take home a member’s underage daughter’

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11299428/donald-trump-banned-jeffrey-epstein-from-mar-a-lago-after-pedophile-tried-to-take-home-a-members-underage-daughter/

of all the high-profile and high-powered individuals subpoenaed in his case against the pedophile, Trump was the first to respond in a "meaningful way."

the two of them had attended many of the same events and parties, but that he was not as close with Epstein as the media had made it seem."

so trump was the only high powered person to give evidence against epstein.

close? dont think so.

only if you believe msm

Who knows what to believe when it comes to the games that puppet masters play?

20 hours ago, KingKitty said:

There was evidence presented. The judges refused to look at what was presented. Judges are elected officials. Politicians. I've never known an honest politician, have you?

I've worked in law offices, along side attornies. Courts are mainly a battle of words. "Proof" could be something as obvious as the nose on your face, but if your opponent can make a better argument, he can prove your nose does not exist.

Like I said, it is all scripted. I'm not defending Trump with my claims. I've seen enough from various sorces online to know the rigging of this recent election was way more transparent than any of our past rigged elections.

What we all need to be focusing on is: Now that we know our votes are moot, what do we do?

I am not going to make a big thing out of this but......judges are not elected, they are appointed and Trump appointed them all over the place in his four years.

Cases were heard in front of Trump appointees, in Six Toe County, in the sorts of places where they think the Dukes of Hazzard is a documentary, and....nothing.   

As I said in a previous post, where are the lawyers for Agent Orange, waving their court papers and shouting, 'here is the evidence, the court will  not hear it.......' That would be all over Fox News right? Rand Paul would be all over it like a cheap suit.

They do not exist. 

You go to court, the court weighs the evidence, and a verdict is handed down. The evidence provided may be enough, may not be enough, to constitute proof. But, the starting point is to have some evidence at least?

The best we have is the 'bloke with a suitcase under the table', I mean come on now, this is not serious.

30 minutes ago, Strummer101 said:

I am not going to make a big thing out of this but......judges are not elected, they are appointed and Trump appointed them all over the place in his four years.

Cases were heard in front of Trump appointees, in Six Toe County, in the sorts of places where they think the Dukes of Hazzard is a documentary, and....nothing.   

As I said in a previous post, where are the lawyers for Agent Orange, waving their court papers and shouting, 'here is the evidence, the court will  not hear it.......' That would be all over Fox News right? Rand Paul would be all over it like a cheap suit.

They do not exist. 

You go to court, the court weighs the evidence, and a verdict is handed down. The evidence provided may be enough, may not be enough, to constitute proof. But, the starting point is to have some evidence at least?

The best we have is the 'bloke with a suitcase under the table', I mean come on now, this is not serious.

Ok, so let's just agree that only you believes there was no evidence and you can leave the rest of us that know the cases were not rejected on their merits as you have been informed many times. Thanks in advance. 👍

27 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Ok, so let's just agree that only you believes there was no evidence and you can leave the rest of us that know the cases were not rejected on their merits as you have been informed many times. Thanks in advance. 👍

AKA - The Land Of Make Believe Echo Chamber!

You must then be able to show me the lawyers, with their court papers then, replete with the..er...'evidence'?

What are their names, when were their cases rejected, by whom, on what grounds?

You must be able to do this - go on, let me know once you have found them maybe?

No? Prefer your Agent Orange Fairytale? Continue to live in a 'post-facts' world? More difficult to face the truth, you backed a loser, a liar, a fraud, a billionaire with no money, sky-high debts and that banks will not lend to, and admit that you could just be mistaken this time? 

1 minute ago, Strummer101 said:

AKA - The Land Of Make Believe Echo Chamber!

You must then be able to show me the lawyers, with their court papers then, replete with the..er...'evidence'?

What are their names, when were their cases rejected, by whom, on what grounds?

You must be able to do this - go on, let me know once you have found them maybe?

No? Prefer your Agent Orange Fairytale? Continue to live in a 'post-facts' world? More difficult to face the truth, you backed a loser, a liar, a fraud, a billionaire with no money, sky-high debts and that banks will not lend to, and admit that you could just be mistaken this time? 

Mate, there are pages and pages of everything disputing what you say. You're a broken record saying the same thing and make posts from MSM. Like I say, it's time to agree to disagree. So stop littering the thread with things you've already piped up with earlier, which many of us have disagreed with. I think that was a reasonable solution. 

• Like 1

I hereby 'Let It Go'.

Admitting you are wrong is tough, I Know that, if it is too tough for you, well...that's tough too.  

Just a word about your post-fact hero before I move on; 

Bio: 3 Wives No Dog/Pet 2 Impeachment Countless Affairs & Abortions $1Billion in Debt 6 Bankruptcies 3,500 Lawsuits 26 documented assaults on women 5 Deferments 35,650+lies 400K needless COVID-19 deaths 370 Rounds of Golf 37 Handicap 1-64 in Courts 2 PERFECT CALLS

NO friends

EsmQDFFXcAARBEK.jpg

Draining a swamp that has been in place for several decades, if not over a hundred years, was never going to be a quick job, as its ingrained in the whole political system, the DOJ and CIA, FBI, UN etc. with a majority of politicians on both sides mired in corruption. An incredibly brave thing to attempt too, given what happened to JFK when he tried to do it. Nobody ever said Trump was perfect. Character assassination aside, what matters is whether he did his job and served the people, which is what he was elected to do. It seems to me that Americans generally tend to judge that on whether they're better off at the end of a presidential term. 75million of them seemed to be happy with him, some 8 million more than voted for him the first time around. Unprecedented in US voting history. And not the usual suspects who benefit from any given presidential term, ie the political class/elite/intellectual east and west coasters. Just ordinary Americans who for once felt they were being represented and their voices heard. Quite a rarity. Thats what he should be judged on. And the fact for the first time in modern US history there were no new wars, something the mainstream media never mentions.

Plus the all important question - what was the alternative? I think we're about to find out!

Edited by northern star
4 hours ago, Strummer101 said:

That's a lie

They have extensive evidence including hundreds of sworn affidavits

31 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

That's a lie

They have extensive evidence including hundreds of sworn affidavits

Not worth it Mac, like I've said to him, agree to disagree. What I find hilarious is disagreeing with that point makes you a sympathiser. Yet any sensible individual looking at it objectively saw that the courts are just as corrupt as the politicians. I still, and I don't care what anybody says, no case was rejected on its merits and that's an absolute fact. 

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 3

Here you go soft lad @Strummer101

Impeachment dead in the water. As you were told, you cannot impeach an individual who's not in office and it certainly cannot be used to stop an individual from running for office thereafter. Not that I came up with this, but Alan Dirty Dershowicz did, and he knows what he's talking about. But you carry on believing MsM, because they told you so.👍

Rand-Paul-Dead-Impeachment.jpg

It really is a case of out of the frying pan and into the fire.

All these groups moving from WhatsApp to Telegram, when the founder is a member of the WEF and keeps dubious company.

Musk, Mitnick, Durov, Gates and Jack Ma invited to International Cybersecurity Congress 2019 — SberBank

21 hours ago, Saved said:

On 1/22/2021 at 2:33 PM, Macnamara said:

So we had soros and clinton launching a colour revolution in the US in 2016 to try and unseat trump with purple as the chosen colour

That colour revolution took the form of soros funded BLM and antifa protests up and down the country and also street graffiti like the BLM sign outside trump tower. Also the use of the media to spin conspiracy theories about trump

This soros funded colour revolution has culminated in the stolen election where the democrats have cheated to win and by wearing purple at Joe Bidens inaugeration they are making a statement that the colour revolution has succeeded

purple chosen as the colour used to light up british landmarks on holocaust memorial day....hmmm

So when is the memorial day for all of the russians murdered by sabbatean-jewish communist bolsheviks?

38562752-0-image-m-2_1611785455322.jpg