US ELECTION 2020: Trump vs Biden

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

Please keep all discussion of the US Presidential Election 2020 Race and its subsequent fallout in this topic, thank you.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A summary of the graphs     

Anonymous   Here's what we know so far...    

For anyone who doesn't follow Max Igan on the Crowhouse bitchute channel (banned from youtube with 100s of videos removed.) This video focuses purely on the USA election fraud. A CIVIL WAR I

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Strummer101 said:

Agent Orange had a button he pressed......to order a can of Diet Coke!

that shits got aspartame in it....it'll rot your brain

I wouldn't use it to wash mud off my wellies. The only thing that stuff is fit for is landfill and even that is desecrating the earth

corporate poison

• Haha 1
54 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

that shits got aspartame in it....it'll rot your brain

I wouldn't use it to wash mud off my wellies. The only thing that stuff is fit for is landfill and even that is desecrating the earth

corporate poison

Diet coke has got to be one of the foulest drinks I've ever tasted - it seriously tastes like carbonated bleach. And combined with curry, it's suicide 💀

• Like 1
Just now, Velma said:

Nope, they are in quarantine.

Yeah, I heard they wouldn't add the Pleiadies to the US - outerspace Covid travel corridor.

Typically short-sighted policies.

• Haha 1

HOT MIC: Biden Says ‘I Don’t Know What I’m Signing,’ Signs Executive Order Anyway

Screenshot-2021-01-24-at-13.34.24.png

Joe Biden said “I don’t know what I’m signing” on camera as he proceeded to sign an unknown executive order. In the video posted to BitChute, an unidentified person told him to “sign it anyways.”

https://www.infowars.com/posts/hot-mic-biden-says-i-dont-know-what-im-signing-signs-executive-order-anyway/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/9fACwsay0VMa/

lol 😆

9 minutes ago, metak88 said:

HOT MIC: Biden Says ‘I Don’t Know What I’m Signing,’ Signs Executive Order Anyway

Screenshot-2021-01-24-at-13.34.24.png

Joe Biden said “I don’t know what I’m signing” on camera as he proceeded to sign an unknown executive order. In the video posted to BitChute, an unidentified person told him to “sign it anyways.”

https://www.infowars.com/posts/hot-mic-biden-says-i-dont-know-what-im-signing-signs-executive-order-anyway/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/9fACwsay0VMa/

lol 😆

I think the one that interested me was the other hot mic where someone said:

"I've been waiting all my life for this, I've just agreed a plea deal with something guy"

I'm paraphrasing, but then I thought, well maybe that was released to keep the scam alive. Either way, lots of things are not making sense at the minute, its all a head fuck. 

5 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

Going more and more down the fcking rabbit hole here, what the hell is going on, anyone know?

photo_2021-01-24_14-23-20.jpg.29289257cca4e26df0bd95dd384948c8.jpg

photo_2021-01-24_14-23-25.jpg.8a62088f6baed3c64f69a26f42710442.jpg

Who knows, we seem to be living in a non-reality at the moment, nothing seems real at all, its all fake. Feck knows what's going on, I do feel the truth is going to reveal itself, but probably not for what we want, probably a fascist takeover with a great reset. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, FrankVitali said:

Going more and more down the fcking rabbit hole here, what the hell is going on, anyone know?

photo_2021-01-24_14-23-20.jpg.29289257cca4e26df0bd95dd384948c8.jpg

photo_2021-01-24_14-23-25.jpg.8a62088f6baed3c64f69a26f42710442.jpg

I came across this article on the BBC News website earlier today, thought it pertinent..

White House: The full-sized Oval Office replica in Norfolk

John Simpson on the Oval Office replica set at October Film Studios in Norfolk.

A former RAF base that is home to a replica of the Oval Office has become the focal point for TV shows telling the story of American politics.

Part of the White House has been copied at Coltishall Airfield, in Norfolk - 3,700 miles (5,950km) from Washington.

It was built for the 2018 film Watergate and is now regularly seen in films, dramas and also news reports.

"We're often used to produce content for US TV, set in the US," said Steve Murphy, of October Films.

The Oval Office set measures 4,500 sq ft (418 sq m) and was built with painstaking detail to match the real thing, in Washington DC.

It is said to be the only permanent full-sized replica of the Oval Office outside of the United States.

Read more: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-55469093

2 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Who knows, we seem to be living in a non-reality at the moment, nothing seems real at all, its all fake. Feck knows what's going on, I do feel the truth is going to reveal itself, but probably not for what we want, probably a fascist takeover with a great reset. 

Yes. What was exposed in this old classic documentary is now coming true right before our very eyes... That's what's happening...

51 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Brother Nathanael shits on the noahide, shabbos goy communist Commula Harris and it's glorious

This geezer is just swinging from the hip, he's definitely a putin shill (russian orthodox church) but he is spot on really

He's not apart of any church, I can tell you that for nothing.