US ELECTION 2020: Trump vs Biden

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

Please keep all discussion of the US Presidential Election 2020 Race and its subsequent fallout in this topic, thank you.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A summary of the graphs     

Anonymous   Here's what we know so far...    

For anyone who doesn't follow Max Igan on the Crowhouse bitchute channel (banned from youtube with 100s of videos removed.) This video focuses purely on the USA election fraud. A CIVIL WAR I

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Strummer101 said:

'Hate To Say I Told You So.......'

Choke on your sour grapes and humble pie.

Taxi.For.Trump.

🚕

Well hope you enjoy ISIS terrorism and middle east war.... because that's what you're going to be getting from now on....

Trump may have said a few off colour remarks but at least he dealt with ISIS and basically we had four years of peace.

You're going to eat your words Strummer and I hope I get to see it.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, peter said:

The way I see it nothing has changed ,the American people have just swapped one crook for another

I think the reason he did so much for Israel was because it was probably the price he had to pay for them not to use ISIS to foment more middle-east wars. It was like trying to keep a ravening wolf satisfied by continually supplying it with meat rather than have it eat all the sheep.

Things will get much worse now. The Democrats do war by proxy, expect to see a lot more ISIS activity and then the predictable US intervention which will probably end up as world war 3....yawn...so predictable.

from a search it seems to be on the 1st floor.  the 3d render on this webpage gives a good view.  strange the trees are gone in bidens videos. 

https://www.core77.com/posts/91479/3D-White-House-Cutaways-Did-You-Know-the-Oval-Office-is-Not-Actually-Inside-the-Main-Building

seems to be more than 1 oval office?

https://www.washingtonian.com/2013/02/01/obama-moving-to-a-new-oval-office/

Edited by eddy64
  • Like 1
15 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Flash back to 2016:

Czz7gVlUoAAaFxB.jpg

Then bring it back to 2021:

6ceb3e22efc07c0767594705614fef8b

So we had soros and clinton launching a colour revolution in the US in 2016 to try and unseat trump with purple as the chosen colour

That colour revolution took the form of soros funded BLM and antifa protests up and down the country and also street graffiti like the BLM sign outside trump tower. Also the use of the media to spin conspiracy theories about trump

This soros funded colour revolution has culminated in the stolen election where the democrats have cheated to win and by wearing purple at Joe Bidens inaugeration they are making a statement that the colour revolution has succeeded

• Like 1

Not only that but the whole of the media, the US supreme court and even the Republican party were complicit agents.

This is something that goes beyond George Soros in my view......... I believe this coup was orchestrated by Freemasonry and the various other secret societies operating in the US.

The size and scale of this fraud is the astonishing thing, the only organisation big enough and with people in the key positions to pull this off is Freemasonry, not to mention that this is just the kind of thing they have been doing for the past 300 years.

Edited by Truthspoon
6 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Not only that but the whole of the media, the US supreme court and even the Republican party were complicit agents.

This is something that goes beyond George Soros in my view......... I believe this coup was orchestrated by Freemasonry

yes soros will be an agent of sabbatean freemasonry. he is part of a network of inter-married bloodlines who all have inter-locked business interests

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

So we had soros and clinton launching a colour revolution in the US in 2016 to try and unseat trump with purple as the chosen colour

That colour revolution took the form of soros funded BLM and antifa protests up and down the country and also street graffiti like the BLM sign outside trump tower. Also the use of the media to spin conspiracy theories about trump

This soros funded colour revolution has culminated in the stolen election where the democrats have cheated to win and by wearing purple at Joe Bidens inaugeration they are making a statement that the colour revolution has succeeded

purple is one of the suffragette colours :-

https://www.theguardian.com/fashion/2015/oct/08/suffragette-style-movement-embraced-fashion-branding#:~:text=The suffragettes' colour scheme%2C devised,a duty and a privilege”.

19 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Can any tell me what the hell that is behind Biden and if anyone is good with photoshop, is it fake or real? 

Trump-Oval-Office-1024x682.jpg

Biden-Oval-Office.jpg

5 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

pause it as the person walks by.

does he look familiar?

similar shape similar coat.

is it a film set?

Untitled.jpg

Weird the trees have gone.  Also, why is he always wearing a mask when he's behind the desk.  It looks shady as fuck.  He is in his own office, surely it's 'covid-safe'?  Didn't bother Garth Brooks, he was hugging every damn one of them without his muzzle :)

Garth Brooks shares hugs, sing-along with past presidents at Biden  inauguration: 'It's about reaching across and loving one another'

And if Biden and his administration wasn't popular with the troops before, they certainly won't be now after making them sleep in a garage with no facilities.

'This is absurd': Hundreds of National Guard members banished to Senate parking garage, soldiers say (chron.com)

One small quote from a very angry article:

Both Maryland soldiers said the coronavirus is raging among National Guard members. One said he personally knows several soldiers who have been infected.

The soldier laughed when asked by a reporter to describe the protocols in place to mitigate the spread of the virus.

"There's none," he said. "We are on top of each other all day, every day. We've given up."

Nieves did not immediately return a request for comment about coronavirus protocols.

Some lawmakers offered their offices in the wake of viral photos of Guard members on concrete floors.

"Yeah this is not okay," Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., tweeted. "My office is free this week to any service members who'd like to use it for a break or take nap on the couch. We'll stock up on snacks for you all too."

But one of the soldiers said he doubted the motivations of politicians eager to score public relations wins, noting that lawmakers were happy to take photos of themselves delivering pizza after photos of sleeping soldiers in the Capitol went viral.

"Now I feel like a wet paper towel," he said. "You wiped me down and threw me away."

8 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

This is something that goes beyond George Soros in my view......... I believe this coup was orchestrated by Freemasonry and the various other secret societies operating in the US.

The size and scale of this fraud is the astonishing thing, the only organisation big enough and with people in the key positions to pull this off is Freemasonry, not to mention that this is just the kind of thing they have been doing for the past 300 years.

EgoMatrix. Is a system;     a system of belief.

8 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Esb9lyqVoAcFLyP.jpg.702637bda4c05e0baab925faab92a716.jpg

Perestroika deception everywhere.

Its right in our faces now. Don't worry, trust God, trust Trump and trust the plan. 

You can actually start applying this to covid deception and that they are blatantly flaunting this in our faces now. 

I'm actually considering looking into trying to get to the amazon or some shit and disappearing. I'd rather a jaguar or an anaconda take me out than these domestic psychos. Go and live with some amazon bush pigmee's, I think I'd be far happier right now. 

• Like 2
On 1/22/2021 at 3:04 PM, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Qanon is dead - the real conspiracy

BOC smashed it out the park

Posting on this thread too because this is key information that people need to understand if they want the bigger picture. Not Q and privatised army intelligence dynology psy-op frauds.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/hJTaZ9Ozu0Xa/

The best video you've posted that Billy. Not finished it yet, but I was very impressed with the links between people and companies. Well researched, and I recommend it! 👍

what president in their right mind would spend any time in the official oval office of which the gps coordinates are known  just needs a hypersonic cruise missile or kinetik spaceborn weapon to take him out.

i recon they only use that office for photo ops as there's probably some other 'oval offices' in more secure locations.