US ELECTION 2020: Trump vs Biden

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

Please keep all discussion of the US Presidential Election 2020 Race and its subsequent fallout in this topic, thank you.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A summary of the graphs     

Anonymous   Here's what we know so far...    

For anyone who doesn't follow Max Igan on the Crowhouse bitchute channel (banned from youtube with 100s of videos removed.) This video focuses purely on the USA election fraud. A CIVIL WAR I

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Odie Hatzcats said:

But it is a lie 

Nothing ever happens and all the years go by and .... nothing.

Just another date to wait for.

I really enjoy the videos by polly but NOTHING happens.

How long do you continue this path? It leads nowhere!

You just described this thing called 'life'. 😃  I like to read/watch/listen all kinds of crazy things, it's who I am.

Let's just leave it at that, and end it on a positive note. ;-)

p.s. I'm not a Q follower, not an American, etc.

19 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Can any tell me what the hell that is behind Biden and if anyone is good with photoshop, is it fake or real? 

That should be real? I saw multiple pictures already showing vehicles outside. May be moving/construction for all those fences and road blocks etc.?

9cac0d8c-965f-4fba-b763-9a35447a42ac_192

EsNVnrwXUAEBUng.jpg

Edited by metak88
2 minutes ago, metak88 said:

Let's just leave it at that, and end it on a positive note. ;-)

I would and I comprehend that which you say but I want to learn more about 'people'.

It is the mass which are allowing this current harm to be done and I think I could learn by asking those who consider Q to be a good thing, even though nothing has changed, WHY?

7 minutes ago, metak88 said:

p.s. I'm not a Q follower, not an American, etc.

Same. Qs BS and dont live in USA.

The reason I am so interested in the politics of USA as of late is what happens there has a knock on effect worldwide, and I am hopeful that the Biden crime family gets exposed.

• Like 1

BIG NEWS!!! Posted at 5:20pm.

At 5:17pm @ CNN she admitted to the vaccines being "over produced". 5:17pm New York time!!!

Now, logically, if Trump gave millions of dollars to BIG PHARMA and then BIG PHARMA does not produce the vaccines they promised. Then who's fault is it??? Like usual, its Big Pharma's fault. I was thinking about this subject, then the old lady at CNN at 5:17pm admits that BIG PHARMA is over producing. Its one thing he didnt fight the democrats on, now the MAIN lady at CNN just admitted what BIG PHARMA is doing. Millions of upon millions of dollars, they promised certain amounts to the USA government and people, and no vaccines, b/c they embezzled government funds. 

He jumped right on it and said "whatever the dems and health professionals say". He contracted them out with tax payer dollars, now BIG PHARMA is saying its Trumps fault. You didnt give what you promised b/c you want the media to draw this story and give you more money from the government before you give what you were paid for. How everyone is suffering right now, and Big Pharma has the audacity to say we want to be PAID TWICE. 

This isnt a conspiracy theory b/c they televised every statistic and amount possible over months. Its been months and months and months, and they are saying that BIG PHARMA isnt giving what they promised. Then its Big Pharma's fault, b/c right now the media is drawing out this false story that its Trumps fault. Big Pharma doesnt have a reputation any more. Thanks CNN for sinking their ship!!!!

I know, exactly, if your foreign this is a freak/sh!t show. lol lol 

Synchronicity, I am thinking about this subject, and CNN @ 5:17 admits that BIG PHARMA is over producing behind the scenes so they can get as much government funds as possible. 

Tell your boss I said hello!!!!! 

BIG NEWS

Edited by VelmaTwo
27 minutes ago, metak88 said:

That should be real? I saw multiple pictures already showing vehicles outside. May be moving/construction for all those fences and road blocks etc.?

9cac0d8c-965f-4fba-b763-9a35447a42ac_192

EsNVnrwXUAEBUng.jpg

Looks the same as mine, but yours has a truck through the central window and mine doesn't. Mines in the far left and I've still no idea what it is? Plus, Trump's background is completely different. 🤷‍♂️

43 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Can any tell me what the hell that is behind Biden and if anyone is good with photoshop, is it fake or real? 

Trump-Oval-Office-1024x682.jpg

Biden-Oval-Office.jpg

It could be a grill based on the shape of it, yet he has like 100 chefs or something ridiculous and a whole restaurant on tax payer dollars. 

So, since a grill is ruled out, it looks like a UFO. lol 

A small UFO so we can only guess who that is. lol lol 

BIDEN AND SATURN UP IN A TREE!!!!! KISSING!!!

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Looks the same as mine, but yours has a truck through the central window and mine doesn't. Mines in the far left and I've still no idea what it is? Plus, Trump's background is completely different. 🤷‍♂️

What's not right in these pictures in your opinion?  Here are large images of Trump's and Biden's office for comparison.

In this larger picture you can see your SUV on left and truck in the middle.

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

Biden-Oval-Office.jpg

Really?

If you knew me, well this place is a realm but FFS, you even have people walking past the 'grill'.

Damm it guys, come on, took 20 seconds.

I think Q will turn out to be “real”.

Just not in the way people think. I reckon something will happen with it all. Regardless, it will be digital money and a step towards one world government just dressed up Christian and wholesome.

It’s all still a psy-op. The most evil of all. They won’t get away with their NWO the way they’re doing it - I know they are at the minute but this whole thing is being set up for a “saviour”.

There’s something blatantly preposterous about this whole thing. I actually think that the news is having to get more and more stupid as they haven’t accounted for how thick people actually are...

It’s all too obvious.

The flu and PCR Test, Gates, Fauci, Schwaub, Tedros, Biden, I mean come on, this is Austin Powers on acid deliberately, surely? Q turns out to be real, everyone falls for the new “gold backed” financial system for however many years and slowly we lose all control without realising... They win either way. No need for real virus when they can make one up, and no need for brutal takeover when Trump and Q turn out to be real...

Just hint for long enough at how bad it could get, give people a year of tough’ish times (this has cost me 20k and ruined my business btw) tell a few real truths, sling a few people in prison, and everyone will fall for anything remotely better than what we’ve got going on now.

I think there’s a lot of shit flying around about how bad it’s going to get on purpose. A lot of fake videos... A lot of stuff still conveniently up on YouTube enough to wake sheep up still, even with DI’s voice on... Its not still there for nothing when so much has been taken down.

I tell you one thing though. This whole thing is getting boring now. How people aren’t seeing through it all I don’t know.

I've just always had a feeling Q would turn out to happen for a reason. I genuinely feel it would let them get away the last part of this agenda... I also reckon it could bring a long period of peace (or a lot less war) before the real end.

Edited by Edgecrusher
2 hours ago, Odie Hatzcats said:

Yes it is a spiritual war but I do know many here.

4 years and nothing has changed but you continue!

Why?

Oh I couldn't resist, but this will be the last one.. What's wrong with you fella you have to trust the plan 😅

You see it's like this now, sleepy Joe is in charge of the corporation, but messiah Trump is going to seize all assets with the military and the USA will be divided into 2 parts. 😅

IMG_20210122_010157_041.jpg

16 hours ago, skitzorat said:

They're not laughing in our faces at the Hunger Games society is NOT being unceremoniously ushered in? - Convince me otherwise....

1822639032_Screenshot2021-01-22013538.png.464918362a2d071e23c7a76813d05a18.png

EsNsk5XW8AE2QS2.jpg.ed76c6f715d07d8243cf19f34269031f.jpg

They lost all their hands to play in poker, so this, that lifestyle right there, is done. 

They dont even man Earth's air space and they sure as hell dont have the authority on Earth. Their poker hand has folded b/c they dont make higher laws. Well, everything is where energy flows and the abuse of lay line energy, they are energetically bankrupt. Which means everything.

Even in their world everything is about title and status, they now have none of that, and trillions of star people that are now paying attention to everything they do.

CNN is saying right now atm that Anons are wrong and the pyramid scheme is right. How original. I am not a Q Anon, I am just Anonymous, but I knew a vast amount of the stuff before Q came out.  Any who, CNN is making comments about people who understand the pyramid scheme and what they do. Its not rocket science. So, its an obvious agenda to muddy the water on truth. 

I thought they were going to take the corona virus thing and back down, they are bringing every bit of truth ever told now, and saying its faked. I would of cashed in then and stayed steady with getting away AT FIRST with some of the corona virus things. Nope, now its 9/11, its the many actors of Bin Laden, its all the hoaxes, the abuses here and over seas. Its all fake now!!! Soon vitamin D is going to a fake agent from Russia. sheesh!!!!! lol :)

Edited by VelmaTwo

Nice little nugget about Rudy G......actions have consequences, as Agent Orange will, for once in his life, soon by finding out for himself.

A legal group filed a bar complaint on Thursday against Rudy Giuliani, claiming that the former New York City mayor’s “flagrant and persistent lying” about widespread voter fraud in the 2020 election and the incitement of rioters at the U.S. Capitol show that he is unfit to practice law and ought to be suspended.

https://lawandcrime.com/2020-election/legal-group-files-bar-complaint-against-rudy-giuliani-for-flagrant-and-persistent-lying-about-election-fraud/?utm_source=mostpopular

11 hours ago, Odie Hatzcats said:

Really?

If you knew me, well this place is a realm but FFS, you even have people walking past the 'grill'.

Damm it guys, come on, took 20 seconds.

pause it as the person walks by.

does he look familiar?

similar shape similar coat.

is it a film set?

Untitled.jpg

• Like 1