US ELECTION 2020: Trump vs Biden

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

Please keep all discussion of the US Presidential Election 2020 Race and its subsequent fallout in this topic, thank you.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A summary of the graphs     

Anonymous   Here's what we know so far...    

For anyone who doesn't follow Max Igan on the Crowhouse bitchute channel (banned from youtube with 100s of videos removed.) This video focuses purely on the USA election fraud. A CIVIL WAR I

Posted Images

Does anyone remember Cicada 3301?  I wonder if that was a recruitment drive to set-up the whole QAnon timeline.

It's a psyop of grand proportions and they are still peddling it.  I watched some guy on some livestream last night go on about how this was classic pacification tactics, in the sense of how they 'pacified' the Vietnamese by carpet-bombing them until they no longer resisted.  In this case, they have bombarded possible protestors with incessant assurances that they would be taken care of, no need to act yourself, there was a Plan.  Just hunker down and watch it unfold.  And each time the goalposts move, but everyone stays safely in their homes, waiting for the Great Awakening.

Great tactic to delay and defer any actual action.

Edited by Noctua
  • Like 2
32 minutes ago, metak88 said:

First day and it's already crazy start... ;-)

Antifa are playing up for what purpose? They got what they wanted or did they expect positions in the White House?

2 hours ago, Noctua said:

Does anyone remember Cicada 3301?  I wonder if that was a recruitment drive to set-up the whole QAnon timeline.

It's a psyop of grand proportions and they are still peddling it.  I watched some guy on some livestream last night go on about how this was classic pacification tactics, in the sense of how they 'pacified' the Vietnamese by carpet-bombing them until they no longer resisted.  In this case, they have bombarded possible protestors with incessant assurances that they would be taken care of, no need to act yourself, there was a Plan.  Just hunker down and watch it unfold.  And each time the goalposts move, but everyone stays safely in their homes, waiting for the Great Awakening.

Great tactic to delay and defer any actual action.

I think that was a general recruitment drive for CIA cyber-spooks willing to lend their brainpower to what we're seeing now, an international digital and societal coup.

15 minutes ago, Saved said:

Antifa are playing up for what purpose? They got what they wanted or did they expect positions in the White House?

As DI always says "Does it move forward the Cabal plan"? These riots, crime and destruction absolutely do that.

3 hours ago, metak88 said:

As DI always says "Does it move forward the Cabal plan"? These riots, crime and destruction absolutely do that.

The Democrats can now safely tell the world that Antifa are nothing to do with them and never have been.

"Look - they are coming for us!"

2 hours ago, metak88 said:

Can't bare to hear his lying voice or watch his scheming face. Don't tell me, the plan changed and his critics are cowards who don't understand.

28 minutes ago, Saved said:

Can't bare to hear his lying voice or watch his scheming face. Don't tell me, the plan changed and his critics are cowards who don't understand.

Bingo! I didn't actually watch it.  

23 minutes ago, Saved said:

I think the guy is a compulsive liar and just gets his kicks out of telling stories and making people believe, we've seen plenty of these guys in different forms (from so called chi energy kungfu McDojo masters to clairevoyants) - it's a hobbie for them. He will just go on and on and on, plan B, plan C and fabricate more lies to justify the BS.

I think I'm done posting anything on Potus and Q - because you can't talk sense into some people who've been brainwashed like zombies. Still plently of other interesting topics on the forum to explore...

1 hour ago, makjagger said:

I think the guy is a compulsive liar and just gets his kicks out of telling stories and making people believe, we've seen plenty of these guys in different forms (from so called chi energy kungfu McDojo masters to clairevoyants) - it's a hobbie for them. He will just go on and on and on, plan B, plan C and fabricate more lies to justify the BS.

I think I'm done posting anything on Potus and Q - because you can't talk sense into some people who've been brainwashed like zombies. Still plently of other interesting topics on the forum to explore...

Yes, I'm with you on that. This was an aside for me when first joining the forum. My main interest was the Covid hoax but this thread has become a great distraction to me and I've invested a foolish amount of time following the drama.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

Breaking: Pentagon NOT cooperating with Biden.

Thursday Live – Quite Shocking: Pentagon Blocking Biden Administration from Current Operation’s Intelligence

https://www.infowars.com/posts/watch-live-communist-mobs-roam-american-cities-on-day-one-of-the-rest-of-your-life/

Ok .... while I do not give a fuck about this crap .... and it is crap.

I looked at your link and see no proof of anything blocking fuck all!

8 minutes ago, metak88 said:

@FrankVitali That's what Simon Parkes keeps saying, the military is on Trump's side and they'll never acknowledged Biden.

Parkes .... you consider that shill to be anything worth betting your life on?

Absolute cunt and was from day one.

How many more 'days' will you need .... the whole concept is to keep you inactive. And it has worked very well.

You all do nothing waiting for some one to save you.

Guess what ....... they are NOT coming.

Best stand the fuck up.

Man or boy?

WTF is this with you few members coming to this thread and proclaiming how much you're not interested and don't watch the videos posted? There's plenty of other threads where you can spend your time more productively.

I'm following these events because it's interesting TO ME.

6 minutes ago, metak88 said:

I'm following these events because it's interesting TO ME.

But it is a lie 

Nothing ever happens and all the years go by and .... nothing.

Just another date to wait for.

I really enjoy the videos by polly but NOTHING happens.

How long do you continue this path? It leads nowhere!