US ELECTION 2020: Trump vs Biden

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

Please keep all discussion of the US Presidential Election 2020 Race and its subsequent fallout in this topic, thank you.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A summary of the graphs     

Anonymous   Here's what we know so far...    

For anyone who doesn't follow Max Igan on the Crowhouse bitchute channel (banned from youtube with 100s of videos removed.) This video focuses purely on the USA election fraud. A CIVIL WAR I

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, Concerned Citizen said:

THE LETTER that was left for Biden from TRUMP is on this link:

Simon's Blog | Simon parkes

In only 8 hours it has attracted well over 1 million visits and has 19,000 likes.

It simply states:

Joe, you know I won.

Interested in what Simon Says* next. Glad I didn't have a bath to fill. Maybe the plan is to wait 4 years..

This is really about how much the 3rd parties and republicans know about the pyramid scheme.

*Insert GOAT Joke* One of their symbols. Just going to hoot my way out of this. Why the use of stags, I dont know. The horns maybe. Tweet tweet my way home and make some honey. 

By symbolism they fall.

Any ways, what I came here to say, is that boycotting is going to need to happen over this. Not supporting Proctor and Gamble P&G and any others that are doing more harm then good. Making your own stuff, breads/bar soap/etc. Snacks as well which is the hardest thing for most. 

A little tip for the ladies: Shein.com AND Wish the ap. Shein you can get jewelry for $1 and dresses for $5. New aprons for $3, pillows for almost nothing. All types of décor for a fraction of the price. Cut out the middle man. This is not an advertisement, it is a SOLUTION for cutting out corrupt companies. You have to do this with prayer and putting/saving your money in the right places. Dont support the people that are doing this to you, thats my greatest advice other then meditation and prayer. I would say make your own stuff, but not everyone has that skill set. 

Even if that small 10% bracket of establishment republicans fought the rest of the 40%, you still have 3rd party support and vice versa. People that have seen the truth, cant un-see certain things. Hansel and Gretel being common place amongst rich elites (establishment republicans included). You can't unsee that. 

Within that 10% of establishment republicans there is a heavy concentration of goat and Lucifer worship. 

You dont believe in 9/11 conspiracies?? You might as well burn a bible, same God honest thing!!!

images.jpg

anBLPj5_700b.jpg

Edited by VelmaTwo
On 11/6/2020 at 11:02 PM, Truthspoon said:

Trump was a man of straw, his whole presidency has been all-talk and none of the promises he made came to fruition and he has allowed his supporters and defenders to be censored, arrested and rot in prison.

If it wasn't for Trump none of this authoritarian Democratic party street fascism would have materialised.

He was just a weak man who couldn't do the job the American people had trusted him with.

He FAILED to protect American democracy from obvious threats which grew stronger during his WEAK presidency. 

His only interest apparently was Israel all along.

So I guess that's it for politics then............there was always a glimmer of hope...but it was only a fool's hope.

The Democrats are the fascists now....... but we can blame Trump for allowing this to happen.

He didn't drain the swamp, he allowed it to flood America.

I hope they can put the fucker in jail and really make him feel some pain for what he has done...... much more likely however that he will fly off to Israel to hang out with is pal Jeffrey Epstein who isn't dead, don't kid yourself, the body looked nothing like him.

All part of the pantomime. 

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, makjagger said:

You have to wait apparently - patriots still in control. Biden, Pelosi and the gop double crossers are all gonna get it.... they are really taking the piss out of the rednecks now 🤣

IMG_20210120_235707_242.jpg

IMG_20210120_235655_857.jpg

I'm hearing March 04th as I sort through Q apologist's postings on various YouTube videos featuring the usual suspects (Parkes, Steele and Ward).

They are generally getting absolutely roasted, of course.

13 minutes ago, Saved said:

I'm hearing March 04th as I sort through Q apologist's postings on various YouTube videos featuring the usual suspects (Parkes, Steele and Ward).

They are generally getting absolutely roasted, of course.

Rightly so. Just watching one now, saying that the white house and capitol Hill is basically an illegitimate government on foreign land. Steve Bannon has already said prepare for 2024. Fuckin sell outs. 👍

I just hope this yellow faced scumbag who for reasons known only to him enjoys sniffing children’s hair joe Biden gets held to the same standards as Trump 

Already this is the "but Trump" presidency. They can't let go and take ownership of Biden

9 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Rightly so. Just watching one now, saying that the white house and capitol Hill is basically an illegitimate government on foreign land. Steve Bannon has already said prepare for 2024. Fuckin sell outs. 👍

Of course...there's still a good grift to be had out of all of this.

Anyone now who still follows any of these scammers deserves everything they get....

People need to get off the bullshit carousel fast and start actually thinking about the best ways they can act to protect themselves from what is coming.

Sitting staring at the screen hoping Steve Bannon or Simon Parkes has got it all figured out so you don't have to, will leave you like rabbit caught in the headlights when reality finally hits you in the face.

I pegged Simon Parkes for a con artist and bullshit grifter as soon as he appeared on the scene and would say so on this and the previous forum.

Why are people so willing to be fooled time and time again?

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Donald Trump is the wickerman of the white man.  The progressives can't afford to forget about him as they use him as a reason to attack white folks.

Besides that it's meet the new puppet, same as the old puppet.  Not much difference when all Trump did was pander to the left anyway.

Greatness is seized upon by great men, though they may stumble and bleed, it is through their struggles they lead. Trump was not a our man, and he didn't care for our struggle.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
41 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

I couldn't say other than fool me once same on you, fool me twice, shame on me. As you say, the grift is still going, but they're losing support quickly. I don't think anyone has the patience to wait for another none event by 3rd March. I just don't like the taking people for a ride, it does irreversible damage. 

Edited by Morpheus

I never took any notice of the Q stuff because it wasn't anything we didn't already know... then Q became a propaganda and cope service once Trump started showing how powerless he was, and who knows, he may even have had the best of intentions going into office but the simple fact is that it is not the President of the United States who controls or exerts power over the United States.

Once the copes started coming in I knew it was bullshit, I think the moment he couldn't get funding for his wall and backed down from the government shutdown claiming it was a victory, and when nothing became of his Presidential order to rescind birthright citizenship was when I realised the man had no power.... and I definitely don't think he would risk it all for the American people....which is what great men have to do. Risk it all.... because if you don't, then your opponents know you have limits and they just have to keep pushing until you are defeated.

Trump was never strong enough to be a great man, and only a great man could have drained the swamp at this stage.

Still, it was fun entertainment for four years........shame it's real life  though. Problem is if we might all end up suffering one way or another because of it all.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Truthspoon said:

Of course...there's still a good grift to be had out of all of this.

Anyone now who still follows any of these scammers deserves everything they get....

People need to get off the bullshit carousel fast and start actually thinking about the best ways they can act to protect themselves from what is coming.

Sitting staring at the screen hoping Steve Bannon or Simon Parkes has got it all figured out so you don't have to, will leave you like rabbit caught in the headlights when reality finally hits you in the face.

I pegged Simon Parkes for a con artist and bullshit grifter as soon as he appeared on the scene and would say so on this and the previous forum.

I so agree with you ,i only recently started listening to Simon Parkes and Charlie Ward but immediately felt skeptical  about both ,people claiming they have insider knowledge and are privy to some plan which will come about  it we only believe them are con artists . I was just reading some posts in a group i belong to on face book where the faithful are going on about them .When I questioned their credibility I was told to "show some faith " well i havent got any .

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Saved said:

I refused to watch the squirming pigs when I saw 20 adverts loaded up on the video timeline. 

Wow. 20 ads! I didn't get one, ad blockers. Anyway Charlie said he feels like a doctor on a psych ward after the backlash and they both say it'll be all done by march 4th