US ELECTION 2020: Trump vs Biden

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

Please keep all discussion of the US Presidential Election 2020 Race and its subsequent fallout in this topic, thank you.

25 minutes ago, Saved said:

That looks weird. Like, super weird. Is it CGI? 

No its the national guard with their backs turned,,  filmed looking out of one of Bidens motorcade.

Not all have their backs turned proper, but none of them are looking at the car!!  Which means they do not acknowledge Biden as president.

Edited by FrankVitali
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A summary of the graphs     

Anonymous   Here's what we know so far...    

For anyone who doesn't follow Max Igan on the Crowhouse bitchute channel (banned from youtube with 100s of videos removed.) This video focuses purely on the USA election fraud. A CIVIL WAR I

Posted Images

The Clash sang 'I'm so bored with the USA', but Lou Reed says it best;

'Give me your hungry, your tired your poor I'll piss on 'em
that's what the Statue of Bigotry says
Your poor huddled masses, let's club 'em to death
and get it over with and just dump 'em on the boulevard'

The song is Dirty Boulevard, a lyrical feast of a song.

5 minutes ago, Pinkman said:

But they also said "remember something may go wrong" to back them up when nothing happens 😆

Haha. Yes I'm waiting for the Q crowd to say the entire Biden presidency is a deep fake so the people don't know Trump arrested him and threw him in jail.

2 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

He was banned ages ago wasn't he? He does bitchute from what I've seen. 

Yep, my mistake. Still up on Bitchute, now claiming the National Guard is there in order to transition to military power.

20 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

No its the national guard with their backs turned,,  filmed looking out of one of Bidens motorcade.

Not all have their backs turned proper, but none of them are looking at the car!!  Which means they do not acknowledge Biden as president.

They didn't look real to me. Kinda like a PS3 graphic from ten years ago, they looked floaty as if not properly attached to the floor.

15 minutes ago, Illmatic said:

Haha. Yes I'm waiting for the Q crowd to say the entire Biden presidency is a deep fake so the people don't know Trump arrested him and threw him in jail.

Classic, saying it's started now, couple of booms, then said 45 mins and then said remember, something might go wrong. Fuck me, no need for this now. Operation Bird! 🙄

Edited by Morpheus
5 minutes ago, Saved said:

They didn't look real to me. Kinda like a PS3 graphic from ten years ago, they looked floaty as if not properly attached to the floor.

Could be mate, just thought I'd share it.   Could also be real :)

Had to sign up to join this discussion, this account: https://t.me/s/greatawakeningenhyt   is fake, the way these messages keep popping up. They deleted the paypal account message.

Where is the account Mike Pompeo asked everyone to follow?

One message stated (remember that something may go wrong) - who ever this is they are playing us, it seems so fake.

Wasn't it Simon that said to watch out for General Hyten in his last video. Well this account can't be real. Bet someone is having a right old laugh.

Simon, Charlie, Mel K, Nicholas Veniamin and Robert David Steel have all gone quiet. Not one video today.

Edited by gtiboy
17 minutes ago, gtiboy said:

Had to sign up to join this discussion, this account: https://t.me/s/greatawakeningenhyt   is fake, the way these messages keep popping up. They deleted the paypal account message.

Where is the account Mike Pompeo asked everyone to follow?

One message stated (remember that something may go wrong) - who ever this is they are playing us, it seems so fake.

Wasn't it Simon that said to watch out for General Hyten in his last video. Well this account can't be real. Bet someone is having a right old laugh.

Simon, Charlie, Mel K, Nicholas Veniamin and Robert David Steel have all gone quiet. Not one video today.

If they did make an appearance along the lines of 'its not over by a long shot - this was always a possibility' then watch all comments be disabled.

Not one person could possibly support them.

15 minutes ago, Saved said:

Cheers. They aren't all of one voice, though the majority do have their backs turned.

Yes my friend, but watch the video again.. ALL of them are looking away, some have backs turned, but the rest are just looking at odd angles..  you have to watch carefully.  Everytime I seen soldiers previously stood there  and a higher authority goes by, a salute and attention is usually in order.

It's actually quite fascinating reading the comments here. I notice they are not explaining themselves just that they "feel" relieved after 4 years. 

Looking at James and Matt Lucas they are insane. You can see his resentment and hatred even in this thumbnail. This "satirical" piece was executed from a place of ignorance and feels as authentic as Bidens vote. 

Oh they had a pop at people refusing to wear face nappies for good measure. Really deranged stuff but gives some light on what these people are actually like. They are happy now, and I am sure they'll get their wars and deaths in the middle East soon enough. But your average leftist won't even know about that. They'll go back to worshipping degenerates like cordon and Ellen degenerate. 

All very strange but the Psyop by the tech companies, businesses corporations and media played successfully. A few normie memes about trump being racist and your average idiot foams at the mouth as soon as you mention the name trump.

Whether he was part of the deepstate people will be arguing for years. But I think what's quite telling is an old fashioned straight talking assertive leader threatened a lot of coward leftists. I saw a human being. When I see the rest of them I see nothing but evil. 

I think the military presence was another Psyop gaslighting technique. The new initiative will be domestic terrorists. Of course antifa will be ignored, and many will wither away like the useless canon fodder they are. At least in the deepstates eyes. Useful idiots who will be the first to be culled imprisoned if shit really hit the fan, which it could and might. 

I think trump sending his supporters to the capitol could have been a setup from him I will have to rewatch the speech. I reckon he got told by someone high up after the speech not to attend. All in all the deaths and the scurmishes that ensued I believe was planned. Very very dodgy stuff. 

The vaccine pushing of course rings alarm bells also. Your relatively awake MAGA supporter would say it's a strategic move. 

It's clear he had many failures in office and one was foreseeing big techs influence on the government along with big pharma. He could have even gone after Jack Dorsey after the election. That blatant censoring of sitting president was sinister stuff whatever you think of the MAN. 

If you haven't you should read through his executive orders. Precise proactive stuff with a task force expected to deliver. 

Starting from 2017.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/here-s-full-list-donald-trump-s-executive-orders-n720796

Edited by Fluke
  • Like 2