Jump to content

US ELECTION 2020: Trump vs Biden


Message added by Grumpy Owl,

Please keep all discussion of the US Presidential Election 2020 Race and its subsequent fallout in this topic, thank you.

Recommended Posts

28 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

 

We're well fucked and those poor people held back because they thought there was a plan and now the bolshevik cleansing operation now begins. The dark winter continues. Its so sad. 

 

 

I noticed Biden used that term again today in his inauguration speech 😕

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A summary of the graphs     

Anonymous   Here's what we know so far...    

For anyone who doesn't follow Max Igan on the Crowhouse bitchute channel (banned from youtube with 100s of videos removed.) This video focuses purely on the USA election fraud. A CIVIL WAR I

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Either way you look at this, lets flash back to 2016 / 2017 after Trump was elected and inaugurated as President.

 

The Democrat/Clinton supporters refused to accept the outcome of the election, citing 'Russian interference', screaming at the sky, and generally making a lot of noise and protest about "not my President".

 

Fast forward to 2020/2021, and flip things around. This time it is all about "Chinese interference", and once all the Q-followers realise what has actually happened no doubt they will all start screaming at the sky and making a lot of noise along the lines of "still my President", and of course expect more protests on the streets.

 

I look at this from a neutral perspective, and I say that you've all been played quite nicely without even realising it, and perhaps even Trump himself didn't realise it either.

We've been getting played for 1000's of years, this is not a recent phenomenon, far from it. However, it's everyone's fault for not learning from history, remaining blissfully ignorant and being too apathetic to do anything. 

 

If everyone stopped and said no, we're not having it anymore; stopped doing anything, stopped paying taxes, going to work and blocked entry to every government building, (not stop people coming out, just going in) this would be over in 24hrs, I guarantee it. Takes some balls and not many people have em. 

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I know a few hardcore Q believers and feel for them. One friend of mine is new to all of this and has only been awake for a fairly short period of time.

 

Speaking to her now, she is feeling so low because she pinned all her hopes on this. She is still clinging onto something in the future where Trump has said he will be back. My other mate has been banging on about Q in the local community and on social media so much, he has lost all his credibility now.

 

The problem is, if you don't know where we are headed...you won't be able to make sense of what is going on today. Trump is no saviour. We are headed for a one world government who will track our every movement. The antichrist will come on the scene and then things really will start getting very real.

Edited by truther79
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

Anyone who promoted Q:

 

Alex Jones

David Wilcock 

Simon Parkes 

Charlie Ward

X22 report

David Steele 

 

And many more..... are finished. The backlash will be frightening. I hope they were blissfully innocent, but I totally doubt it. They won't be able to step out in public again. They've obviously conned a lot of people who placed hope in this and now they've been kicked to the curb and what comes next is Mad fuckin Max time, which is what I thought was coming at the beginning of all this anyway.

 

Total societal collapse, order out of chaos. Riots, food shortages, famine, poverty, you name it, its coming. Hunger games.

 

The rides peaking at the top now waiting to tip over the edge and plummet down so fast your arse won't touch the ground.

 

We're well fucked and those poor people held back because they thought there was a plan and now the bolshevik cleansing operation now begins. The dark winter continues. Its so sad. 

 

 

Most of them were just trying to piggy-back on Q's rise in popularity, they're con artists and shysters.

 

I remember I used to follow David Seaman back when he was getting a bit of attention for his stuff on Q and Pizzagate. He kept talking about mass arrests, just around the corner, they never came... he even went on stream once and popped a bottle of bubbly, laughing maniacally about how Trump had got them and it would all be coming out within hours. Turned my back on it after that.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone think that the puppet masters have a heap of dirt on Creepy Joe. The plaiable black mailed politician, ready to do what needs to be done. Maybe Edward Heath was a similar case. Probably many more. Perhaps all of them. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, metak88 said:

 

Thankfully (for them), they have an entire first term during which to blame Trump's administration for being in this mess in the first place.

 

If Trump had done this. If Trump had done that. 

 

This is how politicians (left/right) continue to do what they do. Nobody takes personal responsibility for anything.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Saved said:

Thankfully (for them), they have an entire first term during which to blame Trump's administration for being in this mess in the first place.

 

If Trump had done this. If Trump had done that. 

 

This is how politicians (left/right) continue to do what they do. Nobody takes personal responsibility for anything.

They'll do what the fuck they want, who's going to hold them accountable? The press certainly won't, they're supporters won't, they've got the majority in Congress, win, win for them. The people have been well and truly shafted. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

Anyone who promoted Q:

 

Alex Jones

David Wilcock 

Simon Parkes 

Charlie Ward

X22 report

David Steele 

 

And many more..... are finished. The backlash will be frightening. I hope they were blissfully innocent, but I totally doubt it. They won't be able to step out in public again. They've obviously conned a lot of people who placed hope in this and now they've been kicked to the curb and what comes next is Mad fuckin Max time, which is what I thought was coming at the beginning of all this anyway.

 

Total societal collapse, order out of chaos. Riots, food shortages, famine, poverty, you name it, its coming. Hunger games.

 

The rides peaking at the top now waiting to tip over the edge and plummet down so fast your arse won't touch the ground.

 

We're well fucked and those poor people held back because they thought there was a plan and now the bolshevik cleansing operation now begins. The dark winter continues. Its so sad. 

 

Within a minute of first stumbling across Charlie Ward, I knew he was a liar. He looks what he is. Parkes makes me sick because he's all about himself and looking to further a career in the USA as a cult leader. He'll fit in great in California.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Pinkman said:

So that great awakening telegram feed is now asking money on PayPal. Nothing is happening. 

 

Yeah looks like whoever is running that page knows it's well and truly over now so they'll try and milk a bit of cash out of people before they go offline forever.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Saved said:

Within a minute of first stumbling across Charlie Ward, I knew he was a liar. He looks what he is. Parkes makes me sick because he's all about himself and looking to further a career in the USA as a cult leader. He'll fit in great in California.

Excellent summary and observation of both of them. They should never show their faces in public again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Illmatic said:

 

Yeah looks like whoever is running that page knows it's well and truly over now so they'll try and milk a bit of cash out of people before they go offline forever.

It's disgusting, taking advantage of people when they're at their most vulnerable. We are well and truly fucked.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump is the first president in living memory to not invoke a war that's why he's gone

The priest rabbi benediction spewed out emotionally challenged so subtly hypnotically loud and suggestive it was obvious so check gematria emotionally challenged is the same energy numbers as Maverick and you are safe. Trump cards the final card the final solution the war is coming the chrsitian right the  Jewish puppetmaster the covid divorce the brexit and get this the 2021census. A sudden rise from 48million in 1945to 65million since the eighties to 85million this year that's a massive property portfolio boom paid for from European money that's why brexit  was rigged there's a scam coming that is so big it needs a huge property Baron to pull it off. The price of a property portfolio will literally go from billions to trillions. 

The deflection continues brexit Trump the oil Islam pipeline and I'll give vote FORBIDDEN sorry for Biden 6months and the first black Asian American African mixed race woman will be suddenly in office  to th left and back to the left and back to the l ft and back 

For Biden has served his death knell and it's been a while since they took out a president to get their own at agenda trump didn't deliver North Korea Harris will

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Morpheus said:

It's disgusting, taking advantage of people when they're at their most vulnerable. We are well and truly fucked.

 

Yeah, I'm not familiar with that channel but it's pretty disgusting.

 

There are many many people in the States who are not happy about any of this, but they were never going to go and attack DC today because as much as the Dems and media claim they are, they're not fucking stupid.

 

It's really bad, no doubt about that. But there is and always will be hope, just not in this Q type stuff. I'd recommend Ryan Dawson on Youtube/Bitchute if you're looking for someone fairly solid on US politics, not easy to find these days. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just passing a msg on:

 

 

 

This recording will make sense in a couple hours! Please share!
DO NOT LOSE HOPE! God is real! Trump and Troops have our back. The military took control, we are in a state of emergency. Go home. The EMERGENCY BROADCAST SYSTEM will be enacted in about an hour or two. This is real. Follow General Hyten on Telegram https://t.me/greatawakeingenhyt! Tell everyone. This is Day 1 of America. We have Freedom again. Stay home for the next couple days. I will post here as long as I can!
This was a fake election. Joe Biden was sworn into a debunk Corporation called US Corp. Your President resigned from that Corp Yesterday so it is not longer in existence. Because of the election fraud, he can not be our President do to the US Constitution. This is a trap for all of the Satanic Cult, pedophiles and we are taking back over our country. Day 1! This is the 1st day that you have ever been free in America. Things will start making sense in a couple hours. Look out for the Emergency Broadcast System. This is real. Sit back and enjoy the show! Free at last free at last! Thank God Almighty I am free at last.                                                            Follow me on telegram for more info https://t.me/wakeprayriseup I am Courtney Epps from SC and I am a digital Soldier. We are currently at war right now with Satan. Please pray for Trump and our Troops and the people all over the world making this Happen.

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

It's disgusting, taking advantage of people when they're at their most vulnerable. We are well and truly fucked.

Well, the feed now says '1 hour'. If nothing happens in an hour then we know for absolute certain it's a load of shit. People are looking for any ounce of hope that they can. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pinkman said:

Well, the feed now says '1 hour'. If nothing happens in an hour then we know for absolute certain it's a load of shit. People are looking for any ounce of hope that they can. 

Sorry what 'hope'? That Agent Orange will return and play more golf? To coin a phrase, wake up.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Strummer101 said:

Sorry what 'hope'? That Agent Orange will return and play more golf? To coin a phrase, wake up.

I'm not saying the telegram feed is legit. I'm saying people are so desperate for hope they will believe it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...