US ELECTION 2020: Trump vs Biden

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

Please keep all discussion of the US Presidential Election 2020 Race and its subsequent fallout in this topic, thank you.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A summary of the graphs     

Anonymous   Here's what we know so far...    

For anyone who doesn't follow Max Igan on the Crowhouse bitchute channel (banned from youtube with 100s of videos removed.) This video focuses purely on the USA election fraud. A CIVIL WAR I

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Noctua said:

Where is Nancy Pelosi?  I would have expected her at the ceremony but haven't seen her.

Perhaps she crashed and they couldn't reboot her this time.

Actually looking at that I wonder if the interviewer accidentally used one of Pelosi's MK ultra master control words..... hmmm. 

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Under the ominous obelisk, preposterous people, pandering to 'pandemic' rules, hyper-ventilating in surgical masks, matching their clothes, attend the sparse and socially-distanced inauguration pantomime. Lady Gaga, the real 'first lady' sings the National Anthem in triumph of Democracy, (in a Republic) sworn to uphold the Constitution, while US troops line the streets outside, deployed in domestic policing, strictly against the Constitution.

A sad indictment of how far the United States has fallen, as they publicly install a creepy child-molestor as Commander in Chief. As Garth Brookes sang Amazing Grace, after the podium was disinfected, not a tear was shed. Clinton, Bush and Obama, former war criminals, lurked in the crowd, hiding behind face-coverings, while Trump was absent, ensconced in a secret bunker, devising a plan to bring down all his old golf buddies and save America.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
1 minute ago, Truthspoon said:

War and normal service will resume shortly.

I was just thinking about this. 

I was going to reply to Strummer that Trump's best part was no new wars. 

But there is a war. 

A global war on all of us. 

CoronBollox. 😕 

1 hour ago, Truthspoon said:

I suppose it's only after all the right wingers have been banned that you lefties can finally cobble together a few copied memes.

How does it feel to be victorious on the ashes of democracy with black clad stormtroopers on the streets of DC?

Well done, you became the Nazis you thought you were fighting.

That alone is giving me a big chuckle.

Right and left was a dead end, which is why the "democracy" word has been so hyped up as the "Holy-Holy" of Be All and End All of Utopian Dreams---and what America (never) was-- but that's ALL THE CORRUPT LIARS OF POLITICS AND MEDIA EVER CALL IT. (Hypnotic suggestion-manipulation)

Brainwashed "majority"(mob) rule by remote-control(media/educationMatrix)= "citizen" ENFORCERS(slaves-robots). 1984 etc. 

“The common and continual mischief's [sic] of the spirit of party are sufficient to make it the interest and the duty of a wise people to discourage and restrain it. It serves always to distract the public councils and enfeeble the public administration. It agitates the community with ill founded jealousies and false alarms, kindles the animosity of one part against another, foments occasionally riot and insurrection. It opens the door to foreign influence and corruption, which find a facilitated access to the government itself through the channels of party passion.”

George Washington, Washington's farewell address: delivered to Congress on September 19, 1796

"Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand" Jesus

Edited by novymir

Patriots in control, relax and get the popcorn 🤡

Deluded redneck idiots or trolls that's all I can say about Q, please stop believing the Q bullshit - it's really not funny anymore. 

Trump was a shill, it was obvious before the elections to those that opened their eyes. To think that they believed this poor excuse of a man would be the saviour of the world. 

images.jpeg

13 minutes ago, Velma said:

Under the ominous obelisk, preposterous people, pandering to 'pandemic' rules, hyper-ventilating in surgical masks, matching their clothes, attend the sparse and socially-distanced inauguration pantomime. Lady Gaga, the real 'first lady' sings the National Anthem in triumph of Democracy, (in a Republic) sworn to uphold the Constitution, while US troops line the streets outside, deployed in domestic policing, strictly against the Constitution.

A sad indictment of how far the United States has fallen, as they publicly install a creepy child-molestor as Commander in Chief. As Garth Brookes sang Amazing Grace, after the podium was disinfected, not a tear was shed. Clinton, Bush and Obama, former war criminals, lurked in the crowd, hiding behind face-coverings, while Trump was absent, ensconced in a secret bunker, devising a plan to bring down all his old golf buddies and save America.

Nah, Trump is done I think. He'll have had enough, happy to spend the rest of his days playing golf at some resort somewhere sunny. Qanon is was and always will be a load of bollocks.

We're now in for 4 more years of business as usual in the US of A. Corruption, Zionism, pointless wars and the selling out of the US to China, maybe with an extra sprinkling of domestic tyranny.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Have a look, you'll see. You don't need to sign up to see. 👍

I'd love to believe it I really would, I'm very happy to end up with egg on my face... but it's a LARP and always has been.

3 minutes ago, Illmatic said:

I'd love to believe it I really would, I'm very happy to end up with egg on my face... but it's a LARP and always has been.

Why are you assuming what I think?

4 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

If that's ET time, that will be 2am here ish. 

ET time? Are the Pleiadian space-Vikings coming to sort all this out?

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Illmatic said:

Nah, Trump is done I think. He'll have had enough, happy to spend the rest of his days playing golf at some resort somewhere sunny. Qanon is was and always will be a load of bollocks.

We're now in for 4 more years of business as usual in the US of A. Corruption, Zionism, pointless wars and the selling out of the US to China, maybe with an extra sprinkling of domestic tyranny.

I think she's being sarcastic, read the last paragraph. 👍

15 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

I was just thinking about this. 

I was going to reply to Strummer that Trump's best part was no new wars. 

But there is a war. 

A global war on all of us. 

CoronBollox. 😕 

I am going to pay tribute for this. Just by the act of him being elected in 2016, we avoided a US shooting war with Russia, over Syria, in my view. The personal animosity between Hillary and Putin is well know, and at the time, the 'conventional' US thinking was pushing hard for regime change in Syria. That would have been very dangerous situation.

Secondly, avoiding war with Iran, even with John Bolton by his side - amazing, and he chose not to retaliate, when that drone was shot down, when he was being advised to launch some sort of attack. Well done Donny, that was the right choice.

• Like 2