US ELECTION 2020: Trump vs Biden

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

Please keep all discussion of the US Presidential Election 2020 Race and its subsequent fallout in this topic, thank you.

2 hours ago, FrankVitali said:

Anyone on Telegram, add General Hyten and read what he is saying.

https://t.me/GeneralHyten

More intel coming shortly.

Telegram marking the Hyten and Pompeo accounts SCAM in big red letters. Currently, they are both talking nonsensical two and three word sentences. Better off blocking and leaving.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A summary of the graphs     

Anonymous   Here's what we know so far...    

For anyone who doesn't follow Max Igan on the Crowhouse bitchute channel (banned from youtube with 100s of videos removed.) This video focuses purely on the USA election fraud. A CIVIL WAR I

Posted Images

Yeah but about 5 minutes before he got hacked he had lots of info, that account was genuine. Who knows now. Look him up on Google.  Go on Telegram and join Wakeupprayupriseup.  Trump has got this.

Ok both of Hytens accounts coming up as scam. erm.. no idea atm sorry. i will try get this video to you shortly.

Edited by FrankVitali
  • Like 1

Interesting read, somewhere in the back of my mind I'm still hoping trump can pull a rabbit out of the bag... But common sense tells me it's long game over and these hopes are fantasy.

If he was going to do any that (go, rogue, 2nd deceleration, arrests with the military) he would have done it by now and wouldn't have left the WH and issued as many pardons as he can. 

• Like 1

The thing is, as far as I'm aware, Biden has to be inaugerated before he can be done up like a kipper. Trump has got this.

He dropped a lot of hints, and couldn't stop praising the military and SS ;-)

Most military are far right that is just how it is. Patriots.

Edited by FrankVitali
2 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

The thing is, as far as I'm aware, Biden has to be inaugerated before he can be done up like a kipper. Trump has got this.

He dropped a lot of hints, and couldn't stop praising the military and SS ;-)

Most military are far right that is just how it is. Patriots.

Trump seems like he’s biding his time, staying quiet, like he knows, I think he’s got it too 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Liam3880 said:

Trump seems like he’s biding his time, staying quiet, like he knows, I think he’s got it too 

I hope your right boys, I truly do. 

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, FrankVitali said:

Yeah but about 5 minutes before he got hacked he had lots of info, that account was genuine. Who knows now. Look him up on Google.  Go on Telegram and join Wakeupprayupriseup.  Trump has got this.

Ok both of Hytens accounts coming up as scam. erm.. no idea atm sorry. i will try get this video to you shortly.

Wakeupprsyeiseup taken down it seems, was very good one though 

I got these two open 

https://t.me/s/GeneralHyten

https://t.me/s/greatawakeningenhyt?q=

Not sure if there’s any better ones but that’s all I got 

• Thanks 1

Damn, check this shit out. Director of National Security has confirmed that Chy-na sought influence the 2020 election. Here's the link to the report and the accompanying letter outlining the findings. This has just been unclassified. Mental stuff. Will anything be done about it, that is the question. 

Link: https://www.scribd.com/document/491038048/Ratcliffe-Views-on-Intelligence-Community-Election-Security-Analysis

Screenshot_20210119-230629_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Edited by Morpheus

National Guard Chief admits there are now 65,000 troops in DC.

If legit. wtfudge is going to go down?!! 

From the article

https://redpilled.ca/shocking-development-national-guard-chief-accidentally-admits-there-are-now-65000-troops-in-dc-just-one-day-after-thousands-of-marines-were-seen-marching-through-moonlit-streets-of-dc-vid/

Edited by skitzorat

The blog to the clips in this article is hilarious!

1-10-1130x574.png.0f2fe21017c5d4572abe95cb136a6825.png

After speaking for a mere 15 minutes, Joe Biden entered a dementia moment and had to cut his speech short. He motioned for one of his colleagues to take the reins, and reached for his mask.

Biden struggled to put on his mask, sat down, immediately stood up again, angrily ripped it off, then stumbled over to a clearly confused and frankly terrified Kamala Harris. He stood within one foot of her face and breathed all over her.

This is the guy we’re handing over the nuclear codes to.

A few minutes later, they hauled Biden up to the stage for one final hurrah. Most presidents-elect end their public speeches and appearances with “Thank You!” or “God Bless the United States of America.” Not Joe Biden.

Joe Biden yelled in to the crowd “SEE Y’ALL.” Then he did a 360 degree spin and shuffled off, eyes glazing over.

This is the face of a man who needs immediate, long-term medical care, not one who is mentally alert and aware enough to lead the largest and most powerful government in the history of the world.

You can’t even blame Joe Biden at this point — it’s clear he has absolutely no clue what the hell is going on.

I think this has been evident all along and I've often felt a ping of sympathy - if he wasn't such a creepy, criminal sniffer 

https://redpilled.ca/joe-biden-puts-his-mask-on-angrily-rips-it-off-stumbles-over-to-kamala-harris-breathes-all-over-her-puts-it-on-again-yells-see-yall-does-a-360-spin-and-leaves/

Edited by skitzorat

What I came here to say and what others may have realized, the lady with the laptop they 100% planted there to get a FREE story on Russia, so if she was planted, then who is to say they werent responsible for at least some of the lack of security?

People should watch how brutal they were to Anonymous Anons over a decade ago and the security has only increased since then. Where did they all go??? We know, those who work and dont sell out for money, that over 80-90% of your work force dosent go missing b/c its a "holiday" day, let alone not technically being so. 

Edited by VelmaTwo
14 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Just as my "feels" suspected about this lady. 

She was planted for the FREE story on Russia. 

Logically, they could send in just anyone to obtain that laptop to make some ratings or continue their Russia bashing which is reptilian thinking (left/right/them/us). Well, we are ALL HUMAN BEINGS!!!

Its not that the 3rd party or republicans, the plumbers and average joes, have actual Russian connections. They see the false reports on Russia as bashing against Christians and keeping humanity distracted and put down. For the skeptics, they joined in for the basis of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" lol lol, which is not some continued conspiracy or special secret programs that can be funded on min and low wage.

25% of the American military budget is funneled and financing the black ops programs. I dont know who is keeping a whole bunch of zombies that are eating us and our children in underground bases, but if you so get caught, your up for a rude awakening. (aka Zetas/Reptilians) You can forget about politics b/c if we can prove that one thing, your done!!!!

They know I am going to let my people, Lyrans, Syrians, and Pleiadeans, tell the same story. You aint hiding nothing for long!!! They say the same thing, what is it called, playing cat/mouse. Slow releases. For those that dont about the inside "hamsters on the wheel" jokes about yours truely. Enjoy the same thing now!!!! :) :) Your just a mouse going through traps and being abused. HA!!!! Back at you!!!

***In addition to going after fake news, JFK was not on board with a continued ZETA program and funding dark ops programs. Since then we have had their own people put there that will ALWAYS 100% agree to those programs.

Edited by VelmaTwo