US ELECTION 2020: Trump vs Biden

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

Please keep all discussion of the US Presidential Election 2020 Race and its subsequent fallout in this topic, thank you.

Why Did All Of Joe Biden’s Children Marry Jews?

Joe Biden has something very unusual in common with Donald Trump –their children have married Jews — a family trait that seems to be a tacit requirement these days for anyone running for the highest office in American politics:

Hunter Biden and his wife shared their dramatic love story — and it includes matching Hebrew tattoos. Biden, the son of former Vice President Joe Biden, told ABC that he married his now-wife Melissa Cohen Biden within six days of meeting her.

Jews have an innate attraction to power and wealth, and going back through recent history, Jews often found themselves in the inner-most circles of European aristocracy because of their willingness to extend loans to the cash-strapped profligate elite at interest.

And one of the easiest ways to get those un-repayable loans forgiven was to marry the daughter of the jewish money lenders, a simple strategy that allowed Jews to infiltrate and ultimately replace the native aristocracies of Europe.

The children of Biden, Clinton and Gore have all married Jews, a phenomenon that can hardly be a coincidence.  It has become quite fashionable to have a jewish spouse yourself or marry your children off to Jews if you’re running for office.  What better way to convey to wealthy jewish voters that you are 100% kosher?

And just like communism, intermarriage is one of the easiest ways to ensure that all the wealth of the goyim ultimately ends up in the coffers of the Jews."

https://christiansfortruth.com/just-like-trump-why-did-all-of-joe-bidens-children-marry-jews/

Chelsea Clinton's husband Marc Margolies Mezvinsky is also Jewish and it is rumoured President Putin's daughter married a Jew named Kirill Shamalov.

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 2

Roastie, to respond to your question, the only way to guarantee a future for your offspring and the continuance of your bloodline is for your children to marry Jews. 

It makes sense to be honest. White people will probably be extinct in 500 years...  I guess Biden and Trump just want their family to survive without the threat of being soft genocided.

Of course, I'm not advocating that we join ourselves to the seed of Satan..... but perhaps these guys know what's coming for white people.... and know that whatever happens the Jews will always be living high on the hog in their Middle East paedophile paradise.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

Roastie, to respond to your question, the only way to guarantee a future for your offspring and the continuance of your bloodline is for your children to marry Jews. 

It makes sense to be honest. White people will probably be extinct in 500 years...  I guess Biden and Trump just want their family to survive without the threat of being soft genocided.

Of course, I'm not advocating that we join ourselves to the seed of Satan..... but perhaps these guys know what's coming for white people.... and know that whatever happens the Jews will always be living high on the hog in their Middle East paedophile paradise.

The elites have been intermarrying with jews for hundreds of years, if not more. But yeah, I agree with your line of thinking.

So many dirty tricks going on in this campaign.

It's theatre folks, and psychological warfare.

I really dislike the ADL stooge Borat Cohen.

Youtube deletes most videos with factual evidence of Jewish criminalty, but doesn't censor

Borat Cohen's videos. 

You know why .... they leave it up to make their viewers think everyone is anti semitic.

Hate speech?   It's hate speech mainly when Jewish and Zionist criminality is exposed.

Edited by Golden Retriever

20 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Mocks black culture with Ali G, mocks gays with Bruno, mocks muslims, mocks whites etc.

How does he get away with it? Nevermind, its pretty obvious.

Say it Eng.

It's not obvious to everyone.

You know and I know and most people I hope on this forum knows Cohen gets away with it because

HE IS JEWISH.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Say it Eng.

It's not obvious to everyone.

You know and I know and most people I hope on this forum knows Cohen gets away with it because

HE IS JEWISH.

Imagine someone else doing this. I guess people could argue that they're just lampooning themselves, but it doesn't seem right.