US ELECTION 2020: Trump vs Biden

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

Please keep all discussion of the US Presidential Election 2020 Race and its subsequent fallout in this topic, thank you.

Just now, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Pointless mate, tried to get a reasonable dialogue going and he won't have it.

Have fun with your happy meal conspiracy theory bam mate.

The thing is, I don't even have anything against bam. I just hate the way he snipes from the sidelines with cheeky shit, but then doesn't answer anything. We could just ignore each other.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A summary of the graphs     

Anonymous   Here's what we know so far...    

For anyone who doesn't follow Max Igan on the Crowhouse bitchute channel (banned from youtube with 100s of videos removed.) This video focuses purely on the USA election fraud. A CIVIL WAR I

Posted Images

I don't follow this stuff at all but I did see this and wondered?

Any light on it?

Can't attach as out of limit <sad face>

MAJOR GENERAL WILLIAM WALKER GIVES HINTS OF PEACEFUL "TRANSITION TO MILITARY POWER"

https://www.bitchute.com/video/kLoslbPYTRFZ/

CORNPOP DOESN'T NEED 65K SOLDIERS .WTF IS GOING ON?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/N10kwJH06Ao/

@EnigmaticWorld and @FVCK BILLY G4TES i just wish we'd all not argue whatever our preference is. And I'm also getting tired of the Fisher price truthers that come here to denigrate what people think. Been here 5 mins and are knocking well respected posters with their shite insight, like they know how all this will pan out. We can say what we like about current events, the fact remains that we are speculating, no matter what angle we are coming from. I can see both ways and take the good from both. 

I don't think the zionist/bolshevic should be ruled out and yet there are some many syncronicities with the other that it's hard to ignore. 

What I cannot understand is the 6 or more resigned governments, the death of one of the Rothschilds and the 6 bottles of red on Pompeo 's twitter feed. Coincidence? Maybe. A syncronistic psyop? Absolutely could be. I just don't think anything is clear at the minute at all, so claims of the plan is working or claims for the other side are premature in my opinion, no one knows which way this is going at all. 

But what I certainly don't like from the Q end is the changing of goalposts and is it any wonder people lose faith in it. Like: 

Don't worry if you see Biden inaugurated, Trump will still be running shit from behind the scenes, Biden will have no power and will be locked in the Whitehouse, hence the fence and the wire facing in and not out! 

Give me a break!

However, Q is surely not complete shit because look at how many people it has awakened, some positivity at least. Hopefully the above is non biased, but lads, whatever our views are, we are ultimately on the same team, respect to all of you, I respect all of your opinions, whether I agree or I don't. 🙏👍

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Odie Hatzcats said:

I don't follow this stuff at all but I did see this and wondered?

Any light on it?

Can't attach as out of limit <sad face>

MAJOR GENERAL WILLIAM WALKER GIVES HINTS OF PEACEFUL "TRANSITION TO MILITARY POWER"

https://www.bitchute.com/video/kLoslbPYTRFZ/

CORNPOP DOESN'T NEED 65K SOLDIERS .WTF IS GOING ON?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/N10kwJH06Ao/

This is why I say nothing is conclusive right now and anyone claiming different doesn't know what they're talking about. This really doesn't add up at all and I don't think any of us can explain it.

@EnigmaticWorld posted a decent twitter picture of essentially the troops lined up and he suspects, which I kind of agreed with, is the potential unveiling of the fascist world order. That i believe is a very logical explanation, but then logic seems to have dissipated over the past year and discerning truth from fiction has become blurred in my opinion. 

Either way, that video doesn't make sense. @FrankVitaliposted a 2:30 min of a train with heavy machinery on it, carrying dumpers, diggers and armoured vehicles. By the end of the video we still hadn't seen the end of the train, it was insane. Like what the hell do they need all that for? Some very strange goings on that's for sure. 

5 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Either way, that video doesn't make sense. @FrankVitaliposted a 2:30 min of a train with heavy machinery on it, carrying dumpers, diggers and armoured vehicles. By the end of the video we still hadn't seen the end of the train, it was insane. Like what the hell do they need all that for? Some very strange goings on that's for sure. 

I did watch that and toward the end I thought "Is this looped?" as the train never ended!

6 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

This really doesn't add up at all and I don't think any of us can explain it.

Agree. Why have 25000 national guard in DC? (I consider that in the video, he is not saying that 65k are in DC but that 65k are currently operational.)

I looked at the figures/demographics for the NG and a large percent, I would guess, would be for the constitution not for a radical change.

Just now, Morpheus said:

@EnigmaticWorld and @FVCK BILLY G4TES i just we'd all not argue whatever our preference is. And I'm also getting tired of the Fisher price truthers that come here to denigrate what people think. Been here 5 mins and are knocking well respected posters with their shite insight, like they know how all this will pan out. We can say what we like about current events, the fact remains that we are speculating, no matter what angle we are coming from. I can see both ways and take the good from both. 

I don't think the zionist/bolshevic should be ruled out and yet there are some many syncronicities with the other that it's hard to ignore. 

What I cannot understand is the 6 or more resigned governments, the death of one of the Rothschilds and the 6 bottles of red on Pompeo 's twitter feed. Coincidence? Maybe. A syncronistic psyop? Absolutely could be. I just don't think anything is clear at the minute at all, so claims of the plan is working or claims for the other side are premature in my opinion, no one knows which way this is going at all. 

But what I certainly don't like from the Q end is the changing of goalposts and is it any wonder people lose faith in it. Like: 

Don't worry if you see Biden inaugurated, Trump will still be running shit from behind the scenes, Biden will have no power and will be locked in the Whitehouse, hence the fence and the wire facing in and not out! 

Give me a break!

However, Q is surely not complete shit because look at how many people it has awakened, some positivity at least. Hopefully the above is non biased, but lads, whatever our views are, we are ultimately in the same team, respect to all of you, I respect all of your opinions, whether I agree or I don't. 🙏👍

I don't want to argue, but I just leave a comment and somebody calls me deranged, I would at least appreciate it if they said what was deranged that I said. This is why others stopped trying to debate bam ages ago, because when anyone didn't agree with him, he would just yell "triggered" or "over the target".

It's not like Trump supporters are my enemy. I have probably posted more content to highlight how badly Trump supporters are being treated than most people here. I just don't follow Trump any more myself.

When I say zionists and bolshevik, what I mean is we have the neocons that start wars on one side, then cultural marxists in our homelands telling foreigners that it's all our fault on the other. It's a recipe for disaster.

I haven't seen the Pompeo stuff, but I have never said Q is just a LARP. I have mentioned before how Q says stuff and then we get a cryptic response from the Trump admin. That doesn't mean I should trust it though. I have thought it has been an intelligence op for years.

People are welcome to disagree though, no harm in that.

And yeah, I just want to tone it down. I won't be cheeky if others aren't.

• Like 1
Just now, Odie Hatzcats said:

I did watch that and toward the end I thought "Is this looped?" as the train never ended!

Agree. Why have 25000 national guard in DC? (I consider that in the video, he is not saying that 65k are in DC but that 65k are currently operational.)

I looked at the figures/demographics for the NG and a large percent, I would guess, would be for the constitution not for a radical change.

I'm not being funny, but they have more troops there now than they did in Iraq or Afghanistan at any one point. Its madness, like what are they there for? Something big is going to happen, what is anyones guess. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I don't want to argue

I know you don't mate and I'm not accusing you of anything, I just wish there was more harmony between the posters because our endgame is the same. 

When I say zionists and bolshevik, what I mean is we have the neocons that start wars on one side, then cultural marxists in our homelands telling foreigners that it's all our fault on the other. It's a recipe for disaster

Yeah I can agree with that and it is plain to see. 

I haven't seen the Pompeo stuff, but I have never said Q is just a LARP. I have mentioned before how Q says stuff and then we get a cryptic response from the Trump admin. That doesn't mean I should trust it though. I have thought it has been an intelligence op for years.

This is the difficulty of discerning the truth from fiction. I'm sure we're going to find out one way or another. 👍

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 1

@Morpheus

As someone that is a patriotic myself, would you at least say it's reasonable for me to be concerned about some Q or MAGA folks falling into some trap that could be used against us all?

That being said, if there is a plan that works out, then I owe people a massive apology.

• Like 1
Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

As someone that is a patriotic myself, would you at least say it's reasonable for me to be concerned about some Q or MAGA folks falling into some trap that could be used against us all?

Yes, of course. There shouldn't be any reason not to question the plan and those pushing it. In fact, I encourage it. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Something big is going to happen, what is anyones guess. 

For me (and I do not think anyone in any 'power', in any country currently, is there to do good for the mass) I can only see that either Kamila (or whatever her name is) will become USA pres and then a very left wing police state imposed or a military state will be implemented before that.

17 minutes ago, Odie Hatzcats said:

For me (and I do not think anyone in any 'power', in any country currently, is there to do good for the mass) I can only see that either Kamila (or whatever her name is) will become USA pres and then a very left wing police state imposed or a military state will be implemented before that.

Yup, that's one side of the coin that is a huge possibility. I totally agree. I've heard a rumour that they're going to assassinate the old man to get her in. Go figure. 🙄

6 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

what the fake news media will show is a pre recorded cgi inaugiration.

the question is, will actor biden be jfk'd?

That's what I've heard and then blame it on MAGA, which is why the bolshevic thing shouldn't be ruled out. The ultimate flash flag and then the purge. 

2 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

no one is going to believe a maga got through 25000 troops

Then what will they believe? They nailed the capitol building scam, the covid scam, therefore it's not impossible. They're capable of anything. 

6 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

no one is going to believe a maga got through 25000 troops

Leave it out mate. The mass believe that there is a fucking pandemic currently. All provided by the main stream media. If it is shown on TV as such then they will believe it.

And is it correct that maga is the high rank for satanist?

5 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

christopher biggins

Or Harry Hill with a wig on. Fuckin state of it as well. What a mess. Just shows you, it's not what you know, it's who you know. 

Edited by Morpheus
1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

It might be to stop cars crashing through barriers.  They did a similar thing for Trump with cement trucks.

'Ring of steel' made of cement trucks to protect Trump in Washington DC on inauguration day | London Evening Standard | Evening Standard

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Noctua said:

It might be to stop cars crashing through barriers.  They did a similar thing for Trump with cement trucks.

'Ring of steel' made of cement trucks to protect Trump in Washington DC on inauguration day | London Evening Standard | Evening Standard

Ah, I wasn't aware of that, makes sense to a point, but fuck me, that train was still going for miles. I still think its OTT.