US ELECTION 2020: Trump vs Biden

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

Please keep all discussion of the US Presidential Election 2020 Race and its subsequent fallout in this topic, thank you.

At this rate, the way they are rehashing this story over and over, they are going to start saying there is "no pyramid scheme", 666 dosent mean anything, the black cube is just a shape, and Saturn is just a planet. 

I mean, the media is bashing anyone who didn't like Hillary?? Anyone that does not believe in media story of 9/11?? Anyone who had followed one of the many gun grabbing hoaxes?? You don't have to be republican to understand some of this stuff, just logical or curious. 2/3rds of Latinos didnt vote for Hillary b/c her administration tore South/Central America apart. You think people forget about that kind of stuff??? Well the media thinks so.

As far as I am concerned they are caught red handed with the death of JFK. He was going to make it illegal to report fake news with jail time, he coincidently dies before making any new laws after revealing he was on to them, and since then they have been non stop FAKE NEWs.

Its so bad in fact, the average journalist reports LIFE TIME sentences worth of FAKE NEWS!!!

I am 3rd party and an Anonymous Anon, so I am not playing the pick sides game here. Everyone, from minorities and especially WOMEN need to step up and be heard if they have been hurt by the system. BUT, so too the Veterans and the Christians who have been marginalized b/c it is a RICH BOY system that has kept down the "poor man" for far to long. Thats not skin color. Everyone who has been hurt needs to be heard. 

I am not going to hear from the media over and over on Biden/Trump, questioning why people didnt pick the gang LORD Hillary over Trump. Not even the Latinos liked her if you need more evidence then that of her incompetency. So, their argument on racist being the ones who voted him in is falling through the cracks already. 

Edited by VelmaTwo

1 hour ago, bamboozooka said:

attract king peedo and spirit cooking priestess

never strumper will be so proud

Serious question, lets not try and be all sarcastic and narcissistic with eachother yeah? 

How can you still defend Trump after he propped up Israel for 4 years (Jedi cloud, abraham accords, handing the keys to Netanyahu etc) and then turns the gun on patriots and Qanon after the capitol setup. He refused to denounce Q and fully participated in it behind the scenes, encourages the "storm" on Capitol hill then he completely disavows them all and calls them essentially a stain on democracy.

I don't pick sides by the way, it's the zionist-bolshevik dialectic and I don't like either side. I try to look at the real seat of power because politicians come and go when their usefulness is expired, as we have seen already. Now Trump has left patriots and white Christians to the Bolshevik wolves in Shabbos Goy Biden and his favourite curse of ham Kamala.

I just want your take really, I don't really want a shouting match i'm just curious what people in your sphere think about the situation.

Edited by FVCK BILLY G4TES

you cant manage my take.

you never have done and never will.

a closed mind cannot accept anything outside.

reasoning does not exist,  

but u r fine with troll never strumper cos u share his views

Edited by bamboozooka
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Serious question, lets not try and be all sarcastic and narcissistic with eachother yeah? 

How can you still defend Trump after he propped up Israel for 4 years (Jedi cloud, abraham accords, handing the keys to Netanyahu etc) and then turns the gun on patriots and Qanon after the capitol setup. He refused to denounce Q and fully participated in it behind the scenes, encourages the "storm" on Capitol hill then he completely disavows them all and calls them essentially a stain on democracy.

I don't pick sides by the way, it's the zionist-bolshevik dialectic and I don't like either side. I try to look at the real seat of power because politicians come and go when their usefulness is expired, as we have seen already. Now Trump has left patriots and white Christians to the Bolshevik wolves in Shabbos Goy Biden and his favourite curse of ham Kamala.

I just want your take really, I don't really want a shouting match i'm just curious what people in your sphere think about the situation.

'Think'.....you might be pushing your luck there, that is as far as I go. 

For my part, I am amazed by the level of devotion, to a chap who is essentially devoid of any redeeming features.

Agent Orange was an idiot before, he is an idiot now, and in between times - an idiot. Barely literate, incoherent, no attention to detail, plus misogynistic (that's half the population right there), a bully in his business dealings, borderline racist....we all know this. 

In a place where hatred of Jews is taken as par for the course, this blind devotion is even more remarkable.

Edited by Strummer101

I think deep down a lot of people are hoping Trump is a good guy. Anyone with half an ounce of sense knows that's not going to be the case, even if it's dressed up as being so...

Think people are feeling pretty helpless at this point and just want to see what pans out tomorrow.

In terms of this whole scamdemic/election thing, I think we reached the point where no one knew what was going to happen around the 6th November other than we knew fraud would be called etc but now, does anyone outside of what's going on really have any clue whatsoever?

All the outcomes are very dark, even in "truth" being exposed. Not good. I threw my arms up in the air and stopped taking notice of much of what's happening a few weeks ago, I'm sick of it all.

We know the agenda.

If anything I think people have got worse... Out for a walk yesterday two people covered their mouths when walking past me. How utterly pathetic.

14 minutes ago, Edgecrusher said:

I think deep down a lot of people are hoping Trump is a good guy. Anyone with half an ounce of sense knows that's not going to be the case, even if it's dressed up as being so...

Think people are feeling pretty helpless at this point and just want to see what pans out tomorrow.

In terms of this whole scamdemic/election thing, I think we reached the point where no one knew what was going to happen around the 6th November other than we knew fraud would be called etc but now, does anyone outside of what's going on really have any clue whatsoever?

All the outcomes are very dark, even in "truth" being exposed. Not good. I threw my arms up in the air and stopped taking notice of much of what's happening a few weeks ago, I'm sick of it all.

We know the agenda.

If anything I think people have got worse... Out for a walk yesterday two people covered their mouths when walking past me. How utterly pathetic.

Yeah some woman in the shop had a germaphobe attack and started freaking out at my mum. She then realised that everything I was talking about is true and she sees through the veil of absolute bollocks.

I thought it was funny personally "filthy pathogen spreaders!" 

1 minute ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Yeah some woman in the shop had a germaphobe attack and started freaking out at my mum. She then realised that everything I was talking about is true and she sees through the veil of absolute bollocks.

I thought it was funny personally "filthy pathogen spreaders!" 

I looked at one with a deliberate over the top WTF face. She just looked petrified, in the open...

What an absolute shit show. Would never have believed it unless I saw how pathetic people were, and I didn't have a great opinion in the first place.

Anyway, digressing a bit.  

38 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

you cant manage my take.

you never have done and never will.

a closed mind cannot accept anything outside.

reasoning does not exist,  

but u r fine with troll never strumper cos u share his views

You don't have a take of your own though. lol

1 minute ago, bamboozooka said:

says the forums no 1 tds echo chamber merchant

What because I wan't to here different views, not just trust a plan? Because I like listening to political debate instead of just Qooming over some cryptic glow shit?

Why does it even matter if I don't trust it if it requires no participation?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Well, my favorite quote of all time, "never trust a politician" Obi-Wan Kenobi. 

It would be interesting if we started doing genetic test for political figures to see what men actually have genetic female wives. I think its a test you can do in a simple school lab, it dosent have to be sent out. lol I am curious. I am saying, if you were elected based off the public knowing you were straight, then you have to be accountable for that. No one would of voted you in. Its just a topic to keep an eye out for like Joan Rivers said "we will find out eventually". 

Thats going on in all political parties, and its women that breed children over seas and from the past marriages that bore children that are suffering on the backs of what shouldnt be even going on. Its a huge scandal. 

Women are a protected class, and they want to tell us that a man in a wig is worth MORE then US!!!! All those free surgeries they passing around on the backs of tax payers, and Europe gets a standard of 7 months of maternity leave, we get 2 months in America. If you want to sucker punch these corrupt politicians, start demanding things for women. They wont ever show up for them raises and we spend a 1/4th of our life just in pain practically. They talk about it, they never do it. B?c gay occult NEVER CARES ABOUT WOMEN at its CORE!!!! All that you have to do is SHOW people HOW these supposed GOODIE democrats have been treating women and intend to continue to treat women.

We are NEXT on God's list, everyone else BACK OFF!! Its our time. 

In particular, specifically, if the political arena and the political minded, press the issue why we dont have European standards to child baring leave??? Press it, b/c then they have to say and admit that they believe the gender bending surgery of a MAN is worth MORE then the lives of our children and babies. 

Your going to have to have good talking points in the future. Get them to admit their fault. 

Edited by VelmaTwo

On 1/10/2021 at 1:14 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

aaf.png.d3955665c156e09c0f43f06dc0b0f3b2.png

Panic mode? They're bloody milking this to further demonize white folks and they're loving it.

To say it's just zionists is too simple too as you're leaving out the bolshevik side of the dialectic.

On 1/16/2021 at 10:31 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Bam thinks we think everything is about neocons, but ignores the bolshevik side of the dialectic.

I'm not sure if it's just ignorance or feigned ignorance.

The thing is bam, you could just scroll past my opinions, but you seethe and shout dumb shit like TDS that doesn't apply to people on my side of the political spectrum. I'm not a shitlib that you can silence with words. Yet you say I'm triggered. Either refute my points or just keep scrolling, it's not rocket science.

5 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

The thing is bam, you could just scroll past my opinions, but you seethe and shout dumb shit like TDS that doesn't apply to people on my side of the political spectrum. I'm not a shitlib that you can silence with words. Yet you say I'm triggered. Either refute my points or just keep scrolling, it's not rocket science.

Pointless mate, tried to get a reasonable dialogue going and he won't have it.

Have fun with your happy meal conspiracy theory bam mate.