US ELECTION 2020: Trump vs Biden

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

Please keep all discussion of the US Presidential Election 2020 Race and its subsequent fallout in this topic, thank you.

15 hours ago, Macnamara said:

you know whilst the democrats were talking about russian interference in the election and we were talking about israeli interference, one overlooked area of interference in us elections by a foreign power is the interference by Britain through certain people including the spy steele who provided the dodgy dossier to cover the real scandal which was clintons emails

The 33k emails? The same ones that had everyone chanting "lock her up", then Trump gets in power and slaps everyone in the face by saying he is not interested.

hc33.jpg.2327c9251d67fd5f9781708352823dcc.jpg

The pair of them are probably laughing at us.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A summary of the graphs     

Anonymous   Here's what we know so far...    

For anyone who doesn't follow Max Igan on the Crowhouse bitchute channel (banned from youtube with 100s of videos removed.) This video focuses purely on the USA election fraud. A CIVIL WAR I

Posted Images

I don’t know why people are blaming trump supporters or maga for the protests the other night 

They’re not an organised group, they’ve no structure, no leader, you can blame individual people but not any group 

3 hours ago, Liam3880 said:

I don’t know why people are blaming trump supporters or maga for the protests the other night 

They’re not an organised group, they’ve no structure, no leader, you can blame individual people but not any group 

MAGA

Only learnt just now that maga is the highest position in the Satanic church hierarchy. You know how they love to hide in plain sight?

9 minutes ago, Saved said:

MAGA

Only learnt just now that maga is the highest position in the Satanic church hierarchy. You know how they love to hide in plain sight?

Owww, can you elaborate? I've not heard of this before. 👍

24 minutes ago, Saved said:

MAGA

A poster here said it meant witch or something along those lines

3 hours ago, metak88 said:

Yeah, saw it on a YouTube comment thread today. Folk have also picked up on the 1922 Communist literature doing the rounds that effectively describes what Q is doing today.

Everybody walking around with MAGA hats on, the anacronym emblazoned across their frontal lobe region proudly declaring salvation in Trump, when they might really be declaring something entirely different.

I say might. It might be innocent.

On my level, the one to watch out for is the one who brings peace and safety. Whoever he turns out to be, he will come on a pale horse and destroy evil as we understand it - only he will be far, far worse than the evil he saved us from.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

Referring to the second video, what on earth do they need all them diggers, dump trucks and armoured vehicles for? WTF is going on? 

The radar towers make no sense either. What are they expecting exactly? This is absolutely mental, thanks @FrankVitali, shit just got weird. 

13 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

No idea whatsoever.  Chyna invasion?

This was meant to link through as well at the top of the above post:

https://rumble.com/vcxkz7-military-police-are-preparing-for-the-worst-in-the-u.s.-capitol-some-big-is.html

There is a video on there, oh boy the number of gun racks and kit they are unloading. Something is going on.

This is insane! Whatever is going on, they're tooled up to fuck. This isn't just for Maga supporters, they wouldn't need any of that for them. This is something else. 

Bill Barr's verdict on the...er....stolen election;

Barr said the election steal theories being promoted by pro-Trump actors were inscrutable “bullshit.”

“I’m a pretty informed legal observer and I can’t fucking figure out what the theory is here,” said the then-Attorney General of the United States. “It’s just scattershot. It’s all over the hill and gone.”

Well, that is crystal then.

https://lawandcrime.com/2020-election/bill-barr-apparently-told-trump-the-stolen-election-lie-was-a-bullsht-theory-that-he-could-not-fing-figure-out/?utm_source=mostpopular

10 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Referring to the second video, what on earth do they need all them diggers, dump trucks and armoured vehicles for? WTF is going on? 

The radar towers make no sense either. What are they expecting exactly? This is absolutely mental, thanks @FrankVitali, shit just got weird. 

Wow... two possibilities I think, the most likely that they are just stupidly overprepared, maybe paranoid because they know the election was stolen. The other is that we're going to see some kind of false flag event on the 20th.

I have no idea why they'd be preparing for war with China given Biden is in bed with them and there'd be absolutely no reason for China's far inferior military to try it on against the US. I think we can discount that one

6 hours ago, Illmatic said:

Wow... two possibilities I think, the most likely that they are just stupidly overprepared, maybe paranoid because they know the election was stolen. The other is that we're going to see some kind of false flag event on the 20th.

I have no idea why they'd be preparing for war with China given Biden is in bed with them and there'd be absolutely no reason for China's far inferior military to try it on against the US. I think we can discount that one

Charlie Psyche Ward seems to now think that Chyna are nothing but a puppet of the British and Zionists. He may well be correct - but isn't Trump also? 

Last two minutes or so