Jump to content

US ELECTION 2020: Trump vs Biden


Message added by Grumpy Owl,

Please keep all discussion of the US Presidential Election 2020 Race and its subsequent fallout in this topic, thank you.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A summary of the graphs     

Anonymous   Here's what we know so far...    

For anyone who doesn't follow Max Igan on the Crowhouse bitchute channel (banned from youtube with 100s of videos removed.) This video focuses purely on the USA election fraud. A CIVIL WAR I

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

 

Bam thinks we think everything is about neocons, but ignores the bolshevik side of the dialectic.

 

I'm not sure if it's just ignorance or feigned ignorance.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Strummer101 said:

Spike Lee on Agent Orange - Hey Spike, have you been reading my posts?? I think we should be told.

 

his movie 'da5bloods' was crap...didn't strike the right note at all. Couldn't make up its mind what kind of movie it was trying to be and failed to be any of them

Link to post
Share on other sites

'Q-Anon' Bears Striking Resemblance to Bolshevik Psy-Op From 1920s Known As 'Operation Trust'

Chris Menahan
InformationLiberation
Jan. 15, 2021

"Operation Trust" was a Bolshevik counterintelligence operation run from 1921 to 1926 aimed at neutralizing opposition by creating the false impression that a powerful group of military leaders had organized to stop the communists' takeover.

Here's an except on the "Trust" operation from pages 13-14 of Soviet defector Anatoliy Golitsyn's book, "New Lies for Old":

 

http://www.informationliberation.com/files/3c566321cf987aae.jpg

The similarities with the Q-Anon "Trust The Plan™" psy-op are remarkable.
 

One of the more disturbing aspects of the "Qanon" online Trump base pacification hoax is that while it claims to be fighting the "deep state" (permanent security complex) it promotes the rendition of Edward @Snowden and CIA regime change in Iran. [wikileaks twitter]

 

From Wikipedia's article on Operation Trust:

Operation Trust was a counterintelligence operation of the State Political Directorate (GPU) of the Soviet Union. The operation, which was set up by GPU's predecessor Cheka, ran from 1921 to 1926, set up a fake anti-Bolshevik resistance organization, "Monarchist Union of Central Russia", MUCR, in order to help the OGPU identify real monarchists and anti-Bolsheviks. The created front company was called the Moscow Municipal Credit Association.

[...] The one Western historian who had limited access to the Trust files, John Costello, reported that they comprised thirty-seven volumes and were such a bewildering welter of double-agents, changed code names, and interlocking deception operations with "the complexity of a symphonic score", that Russian historians from the Intelligence Service had difficulty separating fact from fantasy.

That sounds like the Confucius-style nonsense put out by Q-Anon.

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=62008

 

Edited by Macnamara
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Macnamara said:

'Q-Anon' Bears Striking Resemblance to Bolshevik Psy-Op From 1920s Known As 'Operation Trust'

Chris Menahan
InformationLiberation
Jan. 15, 2021

"Operation Trust" was a Bolshevik counterintelligence operation run from 1921 to 1926 aimed at neutralizing opposition by creating the false impression that a powerful group of military leaders had organized to stop the communists' takeover.

Here's an except on the "Trust" operation from pages 13-14 of Soviet defector Anatoliy Golitsyn's book, "New Lies for Old":

 

http://www.informationliberation.com/files/3c566321cf987aae.jpg

The similarities with the Q-Anon "Trust The Plan™" psy-op are remarkable.
 

One of the more disturbing aspects of the "Qanon" online Trump base pacification hoax is that while it claims to be fighting the "deep state" (permanent security complex) it promotes the rendition of Edward @Snowden and CIA regime change in Iran. [wikileaks twitter]

From Wikipedia's article on Operation Trust:

Operation Trust was a counterintelligence operation of the State Political Directorate (GPU) of the Soviet Union. The operation, which was set up by GPU's predecessor Cheka, ran from 1921 to 1926, set up a fake anti-Bolshevik resistance organization, "Monarchist Union of Central Russia", MUCR, in order to help the OGPU identify real monarchists and anti-Bolsheviks. The created front company was called the Moscow Municipal Credit Association.

[...] The one Western historian who had limited access to the Trust files, John Costello, reported that they comprised thirty-seven volumes and were such a bewildering welter of double-agents, changed code names, and interlocking deception operations with "the complexity of a symphonic score", that Russian historians from the Intelligence Service had difficulty separating fact from fantasy.

That sounds like the Confucius-style nonsense put out by Q-Anon.

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=62008

 

 

Anons have been sharing these excerpts quite a bit over the last couple of days on the chans. Shame we didn't have this info 4 years ago.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Anons have been sharing these excerpts quite a bit over the last couple of days on the chans. Shame we didn't have this info 4 years ago.

 

what would anyone have done differently i wonder...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bamboozooka said:

Untitled.jpg

 

yes they sent their crack assassin to impale them on his buffallo horn hat...

 

that lady there might look harmless but she could take an eye out with that flag stick

 

and that party atmosphere that pervaded the whole event....that was just a cover....

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

'Q-Anon' Bears Striking Resemblance to Bolshevik Psy-Op From 1920s Known As 'Operation Trust'

Chris Menahan
InformationLiberation
Jan. 15, 2021

"Operation Trust" was a Bolshevik counterintelligence operation run from 1921 to 1926 aimed at neutralizing opposition by creating the false impression that a powerful group of military leaders had organized to stop the communists' takeover.

Here's an except on the "Trust" operation from pages 13-14 of Soviet defector Anatoliy Golitsyn's book, "New Lies for Old":

 

http://www.informationliberation.com/files/3c566321cf987aae.jpg

The similarities with the Q-Anon "Trust The Plan™" psy-op are remarkable.
 

One of the more disturbing aspects of the "Qanon" online Trump base pacification hoax is that while it claims to be fighting the "deep state" (permanent security complex) it promotes the rendition of Edward @Snowden and CIA regime change in Iran. [wikileaks twitter]

 

From Wikipedia's article on Operation Trust:

Operation Trust was a counterintelligence operation of the State Political Directorate (GPU) of the Soviet Union. The operation, which was set up by GPU's predecessor Cheka, ran from 1921 to 1926, set up a fake anti-Bolshevik resistance organization, "Monarchist Union of Central Russia", MUCR, in order to help the OGPU identify real monarchists and anti-Bolsheviks. The created front company was called the Moscow Municipal Credit Association.

[...] The one Western historian who had limited access to the Trust files, John Costello, reported that they comprised thirty-seven volumes and were such a bewildering welter of double-agents, changed code names, and interlocking deception operations with "the complexity of a symphonic score", that Russian historians from the Intelligence Service had difficulty separating fact from fantasy.

That sounds like the Confucius-style nonsense put out by Q-Anon.

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=62008

 

I read this earlier, a very compelling argument to confirm this is a psyop. I just hope there's a revolt against the people that peddled and continue to peddle the lie. It's extremely soul destroying to be honest, but not unexpected considering who we're dealing with. Now we really know we're on our own. We'll see how this plays out, but this is looking like another damp squid, the promises always changing. We'll see power outages, but the outcome probably won't be for our betterment and is possibly the start of the great reset. Hence, nothing can stop what is coming, meaning, we're fucked! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

 We'll see how this plays out, but this is looking like another damp squid, the promises always changing.

 

they do these little teasers...

 

like for example that businessman who went to see trump recently and he flashed his notes at the press who of course photographed them and then published a blown up version showing that they mentioned 'the insurrection act' and 'martial law' but that whole thing of seeding something to the press in that way is a well established trick. Often happens in britain too

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

yes they sent their crack assassin to impale them on his buffallo horn hat...

 

that lady there might look harmless but she could take an eye out with that flag stick

 

and that party atmosphere that pervaded the whole event....that was just a cover....

'Hang Mike Pence'....not that I am unsympathetic to the idea.....that chant could be heard. Some of the Orange-Red Neck Army did not travel with peace in their hearts.

 

Personally, inside the Capitol? It's bonfire time, Pence, the 'curer of gays', on the top.

Edited by Strummer101
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

they do these little teasers...

 

like for example that businessman who went to see trump recently and he flashed his notes at the press who of course photographed them and then published a blown up version showing that they mentioned 'the insurrection act' and 'martial law' but that whole thing of seeding something to the press in that way is a well established trick. Often happens in britain too

Yeah, saw that earlier as well and thought exactly the same. It's just turning insane now and to be honest I reckon this is going to set a lot of people off and drive them fuckin nuts. Thinking about it, that's probably what they want, people to snap. They're psychos.

Edited by Morpheus
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Strummer101 said:

'Hang Mike Pence'....not that I am unsympathetic to the idea.....that chant could be heard. Some of the Orange-Red Neck Army did not travel with peace in their hearts.

 

Personally, inside the Capitol? It's bonfire time, Pence, the 'curer of gays', on the top.

 

its funny how so many liberals portrayed pence as this leader amongst the maga people

 

turns out he isn't

 

maybe they aren't a bunch of christian fundies after all and are in fact just freedom loving patriots of all kinds....

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

its funny how so many liberals portrayed pence as this leader amongst the maga people

 

turns out he isn't

 

maybe they aren't a bunch of christian fundies after all and are in fact just freedom loving patriots of all kinds....

I was not aware of that.....I just checked him out when he became VP....cure gays, 'creationist' I can and will stop there. 

 

Oh and he also calls his wife 'mother'....that is true. 'Mother'??

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

about it, that's probably what they want, people to snap.

 

I just saw a headline saying that the oathkeepers are warning people not to fall into traps that are being laid for patriots such as organised rallies that will then be orchestrated into gun violence

 

meanwhile elsewhere (the anti-trump mob aren't the 'resistance' they are the system!):

Judge drops charges against 28 Black Lives Matter protesters in Detroit

by News Kick   

Left-Wing ‘Known Agitator’ Released Conditionally Without Bail

 

CONVENIENTLY FORGOTTEN : Hundreds of violent left-wing rioters smashed windows, set limousine on fire in Washington DC during President Trump’s inauguration in 2017; government later dropped ALL CHARGES against the rioters

Link to post
Share on other sites

Democrat donor and Biden supporter, Gang Chen was arrested for illegally selling secrets to China while employed by MIT

BREAKING: Democrat donor and Biden supporter, Gang Chen was arrested for illegally selling secrets to China while employed by MIT. The professor received $19M from the Obama administration and $29M from the Chinese Communist Party.

Declassified Document Dump: Crossfire Hurricane, FISA & Trump Campaign Surveillance

 January 15, 2021

Fulton County Elections Caught On Video Discussing Stealing Voteshttps://www.bitchute.com/video/jYg1mELvTMQK/

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Macnamara said:

 

could be a generational thing....he's a grandpa isn't he?

I feel you are being charitable!

 

I cannot be - I see him and his American right-wing Christian ilk, claiming 'Gott mit uns', as the American Taliban.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

 

 

you know whilst the democrats were talking about russian interference in the election and we were talking about israeli interference, one overlooked area of interference in us elections by a foreign power is the interference by Britain through certain people including the spy steele who provided the dodgy dossier to cover the real scandal which was clintons emails

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Strummer101 said:

I feel you are being charitable!

 

I cannot be - I see him and his American right-wing Christian ilk, claiming 'Gott mit uns', as the American Taliban.

 

i feel you are being hysterical but the US had a deal with the taliban until a bomb detonated at the kenyan embassy and then the deal fell through and the US simply bowled on in there using the 'war on terror' as a pretext

 

As bad as the taliban are have they killed as many people as the freemasonic network that is behind all these zionist enterprise wars?

Edited by Macnamara
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

I read this earlier, a very compelling argument to confirm this is a psyop. I just hope there's a revolt against the people that peddled and continue to peddle the lie. It's extremely soul destroying to be honest, but not unexpected considering who we're dealing with. Now we really know we're on our own. We'll see how this plays out, but this is looking like another damp squid, the promises always changing. We'll see power outages, but the outcome probably won't be for our betterment and is possibly the start of the great reset. Hence, nothing can stop what is coming, meaning, we're fucked! 

 

Yeah, I think for a lot of us it was quite obvious from early on that Qanon, their hijacking of Pizzagate and hordes of associated "journalists" like David Seaman and all their talk of mass arrests that never came was just an attempt to build a crazy subculture within genuine anti-establishment people to make everybody look insane.

 

Every single Guardian article I've seen about anti-lockdown protests has talked about "Qanon conspiracy theorists". I don't think that's a coincidence, it's probably because the same people funding them were pushing Q.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Strummer101 said:

Spike Lee on Agent Orange - Hey Spike, have you been reading my posts?? I think we should be told.

 

 “It’s very sad that this guy is still saying that he won and trying to dismantle democracy and his gangsters, co-conspirators, won’t acknowledge it, a lot of them. I’d say [his presidency] was a goddamn shame and history is not going to be very kind to Agent Orange.”

 

https://www.nme.com/news/film/spike-lee-donald-trump-white-house-exit-history-agent-orange-2854929

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a dog and pony show exactly like a Hollywood movie. Trump and Biden are role players. We Americans didn't fight the slow erosion of Christian mores at the hands of the sly infiltrators. Now comes the population reduction. Except for a select group.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...