US ELECTION 2020: Trump vs Biden

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

Please keep all discussion of the US Presidential Election 2020 Race and its subsequent fallout in this topic, thank you.

19 minutes ago, smashstuff said:

So we've had

Sheldon Adelson RIP,

Edmond de Rothschild RIP,

Dutch Government resigned,

Italian Government stuff going on,

Estonian Government stuff going on,

The Arab country who's name escapes me has had ministers resigning,

and Washington DC is currently a prison complex.

Hmm.

nothing to see here carry on 🤣

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A summary of the graphs     

Anonymous   Here's what we know so far...    

For anyone who doesn't follow Max Igan on the Crowhouse bitchute channel (banned from youtube with 100s of videos removed.) This video focuses purely on the USA election fraud. A CIVIL WAR I

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

young for a rothschild

Untitled.jpg

The Rothschilds actually kill their own if they refuse to follow any part of the family programme.

The only deranged people are those that for reasons that I find unfathomable, view this Orange oaf as some sort of saviour. I can see nothing to inspire such devotion.

'Drain the swamp'.....what did that even mean? 

Anyway, rats/sinking ship....Kellyanne Conway the latest;

"Instead of celebrating the accomplishments of the first term, we all watched in horror while the Capitol was run over."

The Post piece depicts Trump as "increasingly isolated, sullen and vengeful," and upset "that virtually nobody is defending him — including press secretary Kayleigh McEnany, senior adviser and son-in-law Jared Kushner, economic adviser Larry Kudlow, national security adviser Robert C. O’Brien, and Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, according to a senior administration official."

That is quite a list.

He is off to play golf, end of.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/trump-turns-on-some-loyalists-as-others-regret-his-tumultuous-exit

23 minutes ago, Strummer101 said:

The only deranged people are those that for reasons that I find unfathomable, view this Orange oaf as some sort of saviour. I can see nothing to inspire such devotion.

'Drain the swamp'.....what did that even mean? 

Anyway, rats/sinking ship....Kellyanne Conway the latest;

"Instead of celebrating the accomplishments of the first term, we all watched in horror while the Capitol was run over."

The Post piece depicts Trump as "increasingly isolated, sullen and vengeful," and upset "that virtually nobody is defending him — including press secretary Kayleigh McEnany, senior adviser and son-in-law Jared Kushner, economic adviser Larry Kudlow, national security adviser Robert C. O’Brien, and Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, according to a senior administration official."

That is quite a list.

He is off to play golf, end of.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/trump-turns-on-some-loyalists-as-others-regret-his-tumultuous-exit

what PANIC looks like.

how you feeling never strumper

getting those sweats yet? stock up.

Untitled2.jpg

'Calm before the storm': Uneasy quiet descends on DC and Congress ahead of inauguration

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/calm-before-storm-peace-dc-inauguration-impeachment?_amp=true

“This is really the first time I’ve ever felt a little, I don’t want to say scared, but a little uneasy about going back to work,” the senior staffer said, noting that he has worked in various capacities on Capitol Hill for years.

walk in the park, they got their man in didnt they? nothing to be scared of. they won.

Edited by bamboozooka
3 hours ago, smashstuff said:

So we've had

Sheldon Adelson RIP,

Edmond de Rothschild RIP,

Dutch Government resigned,

Italian Government stuff going on,

Estonian Government stuff going on,

The Arab country who's name escapes me has had ministers resigning,

and Washington DC is currently a prison complex.

Hmm.

22 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

so italy gov collapse.

now dutch gov resign

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-55674146

...and one of rothschild died...

Could it be that something is about to hit which they are not telling us, keeping busy with Corona/vaccine stuff as well as election and the elites have already headed deep in the underground city? We said years ago, when people start disappearing, it could be a sign.