US ELECTION 2020: Trump vs Biden

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

Please keep all discussion of the US Presidential Election 2020 Race and its subsequent fallout in this topic, thank you.

6 hours ago, Saved said:

The Plan is for Biden to be inaugurated. This wasn't the plan a month or so ago. The Plan will always change and people will be trusting in it still in four years time, whilst their nation burns to the ground.

Yep, I watched this earlier today and I said to myself that I'm done, get fucked now, there clearly was no plan and these individuals are part of the psyop. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A summary of the graphs     

Anonymous   Here's what we know so far...    

For anyone who doesn't follow Max Igan on the Crowhouse bitchute channel (banned from youtube with 100s of videos removed.) This video focuses purely on the USA election fraud. A CIVIL WAR I

Posted Images

Warrant issued for arrest of far-right streamer Tim 'Baked Alaska' Gionet after he violates release conditions, fails to show in court
https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona/2021/01/14/u-s-capitol-riot-scottsdale-issues-warrant-livestreamer-tim-gionet/4162158001/

'The 33-year-old, whose full name is Anthime Joseph Gionet, is known for his extreme, over-the-top internet stunts.'

Translation: Baked glows.

Bombshell: Trump Declassifies All FBI Documents in Russia Probe

January 15, 2021

According to Washington correspondent John Solomon, last night the White House confirmed the declassification of the FBI’s entire Russia Probe cache of files and documents. The documents will be released over the coming days, and will contain a number of revelations of the FBI’s shambolic investigation and the full scope of the Obama administration and Democratic Party official Russiagate hoax.

Revelations found in remaining FBI documents are said to reveal how the Hillary Clinton camp initially invented the ‘Russian collusion’ hoax to deflect from her own crippling scandals.

It is said that the documents will reveal how one of Nancy Pelosi’s star witnesses in last year’s failed impeachment show trial, British ‘academic,’ Fiona Hill, was the operative who introduced ‘primary sub source’ Igor Danchenko to Christopher Steele to provide fictional accounts which appeared in Steele dodgy dossier.

Just the News reports…

A bombshell revelation in the remaining FBI documents on Russia collusion shows that the entire narrative was created and leaked to the news media to neutralize Hillary Clinton’s concern that her email scandal hadn’t gone away.

Listen to John Solomon give a run-down on this latest bombshell here:

https://21stcenturywire.com/2021/01/15/bombshell-trump-declassifies-all-fbi-documents-in-russia-probe/

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

or he is knowingly playing a part and following a script which includes teasers for patriots to string them along

Yes, that's a possibility I've held concerning him since recently catching up on all this Q business.

5 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Yep, I watched this earlier today and I said to myself that I'm done, get fucked now, there clearly was no plan and these individuals are part of the psyop. 

These characters did predict entire governments would be falling around now though, see above, and there's so far about four, and counting (Kuwait another)! Also predicted a lot of the "resignations" would be carried out for different reasons than the real one, institutionalised paedophilia. UK anyone? The epicentre of it all, for centuries.

Edited by northern star

Official Simon Parkes, [15.01.21 21:53]
I had hoped to have confirmation of an important happening. That confirmation has not arrived as those responsible are locked in meetings. So, unconfirmed is the following:
Sunday/ Monday might see events unfold, events we are all hoping for.
Monday is Martin Luther King day.

Official Simon Parkes, [15.01.21 21:55]
Military units have been accurately reported as moving into position. Dutch government resignations have as much to do with child trafficking as they do child benefits.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, northern star said:

These characters did predict governments would be falling around now though, see above, and there's so far about four, and counting! Also predicted a lot of the "resignations" would be carried out for different reasons than the real one, institutionalised paedophilia. UK anyone?

Yup, but they're back tracking. I've seen this before with David Wilcock back in 2010, and whilst mad shit is happening, it's looking likely that this might not be a positive outcome for us or a rescue from supposed White hats. We've promised mass arrests before and it didn't happen. I wanted this as much as anyone, but I always had it in the back of my mind this could be shit. 

Like I've said to Bam, this could be the start of the Great reset, we'll see, but it's looking like its all bollocks. If Biden steps in, I don't see how it ends after that. If he's in, I cannot see them unseating him. I suppose we'll see, but I'm remaining skeptical from now on. These people over these past few days are looking like grifters. Always felt it with ward and I'm not convinced by Parkes. Time will tell. 

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 1

Evidence of Election Fraud & Foreign Election Interference

The fake news keeps telling you there's no evidence of voter fraud or foreign election interference & social media BANS anyone who says there is. Here are 5 reports proving otherwise. I will be updating this post regularly as more information is made available so please bookmark it.

The latest analysis reveals the following illegal votes found by swing state compared to the alleged margin of "victory" for Biden:

Arizona: 254,722 illegal votes/10,457 margin of victory

Georgia: 601,130/11,779

Michigan: 446,803/154,818

Nevada: 220,008/33,596

Pennsylvania: 991,467/81,660

Wisconsin: 553,872/20,682

As you can see, this isn't a handful of illegal votes. In these 6 states alone, they found over 2.5 MILLION illegal votes ABOVE the margin of victory of 300,000. Analysts are compiling the same information for OTHER states - like Minnesota & California - where many believe the results have been rigged for years. There are 28 states using voting machines, hooked to the internet, capable of manipulating results. Ask yourself why the courts, election officials & Congress don't want YOU to see this well-documented evidence of widespread election fraud.

The Art of the Steal 1.5.21 FINAL
.pdf
Download PDF • 2.74MB

Congressional_Election_Fraud_Briefing_4J
Download • 2.90MB

Lindell
.pdf
Download PDF • 455KB

The Navarro Report Volume III Final 1
Download 13 • 1.13MB

There are dozens more reports like this and THOUSANDS of affidavits & data analysis.

NONE of the courts would even review this evidence. NONE of the media would report this evidence. Congress REFUSED to look at it and REFUSED to honor the State Legislature requests to audit their elections before certification. Instead, it was stripped from the internet, and we were shut down and shut up while Congress hurried up and certified a fraudulent election before the American people could find out they'd been conned - and then blamed the "Capitol riots" - which they planned - as an excuse. Wake up.

https://www.tierneyrealnewsnetwork.com/post/evidence-of-election-fraud-foreign-election-interference?postId=6000613c5d98360018539efc

So we've had

Sheldon Adelson RIP,

Edmond de Rothschild RIP,

Dutch Government resigned,

Italian Government stuff going on,

Estonian Government stuff going on,

The Arab country who's name escapes me has had ministers resigning,

and Washington DC is currently a prison complex.

Hmm.

• Like 1
On 1/14/2021 at 1:32 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

I want Trump to pull something out of the bag unlike a leftist TDS sufferer, I just don't see it happening.

says someone who posts 100% TDS content

keep thinking that warm fuzzy hug