Jump to content

US ELECTION 2020: Trump vs Biden


Message added by Grumpy Owl,

Please keep all discussion of the US Presidential Election 2020 Race and its subsequent fallout in this topic, thank you.

Recommended Posts

37 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

why would you bother with 6 days to go

 

Untitled.jpg

 

It's nonsense. Trump, Giuliani, and Powell have not shown the public one shred of evidence proving voter fraud. We keep hearing about indictments, imminent arrests, and 'trust the plan'. There is no fucking plan and never was. Q might have been real at the outset but not for a long time. The worst thing about all this is Trump's betrayal of his base. He has left them high and dry. The House and the Senate are gone and it will be a cold day in hell before there's another Republican president in the White House.

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

 

It's nonsense. Trump, Giuliani, and Powell have not shown the public one shred of evidence proving voter fraud. We keep hearing about indictments, imminent arrests, and 'trust the plan'. There is no fucking plan and never was. Q might have been real at the outset but not for a long time. The worst thing about all this is Trump's betrayal of his base. He has left them high and dry. The House and the Senate are gone and it will be a cold day in hell before there's another Republican president in the White House.

 

 

 

Even if there was ever an entity calling themselves the Republican Party in power, it would not function in any capacity beyond serving China.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Saved said:

One thing I am convinced of is that darkness grows exponentially over the earth right up to the very end

 

I keep looking at the headlines each day hoping to see ''nancy pelosi arrested, charged with colluding with china to fix the US election''

 

Instead i see:

''Trump impeached again''

''trump supporters now designated domestic terrorists''

''Biden appoints another satanic, anti-white racist into his cabinet'' (ok i've paraphrased a bit there but that's the gist of it)

 

Why don't they just raise the communist flag, the seal of solomon and a baphomet flag over the whitehouse already so that we can all see what's going on!

 

Except communism is really just the tool of the corporate-socialists who own the mega-corporations and who created israel and their goal is TECHNOCRACY....global technocracy, under THEIR control and communist china is simply their creature which they created by promoting mao and then pumping money and tech secrets into china to build it into the state-socialist gulag system that it now is

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I still think trump has one more trick up his sleeve, why wouldn’t he?

 

ive no idea what it’s, and I don’t belive it’ll be quite enough to keep Biden out but I feel something’s gonna happen over next week or so 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Liam3880 said:

I still think trump has one more trick up his sleeve, why wouldn’t he?

 

ive no idea what it’s, and I don’t belive it’ll be quite enough to keep Biden out but I feel something’s gonna happen over next week or so 

The only thing I see happening as 'big' will be assassinations, mass deaths, absolute carnage.

 

All for the cameras, of course.

 

Nobody convicted of treason over 911 despite the wealth of evidence. That gave confidence to the deep state that they could do anything - even in a super sloppy way like Boston - and get away with it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Morpheus said:

The place this is happening happens to be the last port that the Titanic visited before it sank. Do you know what else happened the year that the Titanic sank? 

 

Enlighten me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Seems to me the whole country is going up in flames. A split Republic? That's a real possibility the way I see things. Secession is an outcome we really don't want to see. 

 

No actually it could be a good thing. If the red states (those who support freedom and especially the second amendment, and still believe in traditional families and communities with good local sheriff departments who serve the people, etc) split from all these diseased liberal blue state scum, then all the good honest people remaining could move to the new safe zone. And all the diseased liberal scum pieces of globalist shite can stay right where they are and enjoy themselves.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is the real story, always has been, and sadly very likely always will be;

 

Koch Brothers;

 

“Lawmakers’ actions leading up to and during last week’s insurrection will weigh heavy in our evaluation of future support. And we will continue to look for ways to support those policymakers who reject the politics of division and work together to move our country forward,” said Emily Seidel, CEO of Americans for Prosperity and senior adviser to AFP Action, the group's super PAC.

 

So that is the people that funded the 'Tea Party' no less, dumping Agent Orange and his acolytes.

 

USA - No Money=No Power.

 

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/13/koch-network-capitol-riots-459143

 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Plan is for Biden to be inaugurated. This wasn't the plan a month or so ago. The Plan will always change and people will be trusting in it still in four years time, whilst their nation burns to the ground.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, DarianF said:

 

I have to admit, I've only learned of this Piecznik bloke recently. A few months ago. He certainly divides opinion massively. Some absolutely hate him and think he's the most delusional whack job ever, and some thing he's one of the most credible of all. I have absolutely no opinion on the man. But I find the whole intensity of it all very intriguing. Waiting to see which camp is right.

 

It was an interesting video, however I have huge issue with the fact that Pieczenik used to work for Henry Kissinger.  Very closely with him.  His hands are filthy and Kissinger knows how to play the long game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Noctua said:

 

It was an interesting video, however I have huge issue with the fact that Pieczenik used to work for Henry Kissinger.  Very closely with him.  His hands are filthy and Kissinger knows how to play the long game.

 

Yes indeed. Many forget the pure evil of Kissenger. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Trial_of_Henry_Kissinger

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Liam3880 said:

I still think trump has one more trick up his sleeve, why wouldn’t he?

 

ive no idea what it’s, and I don’t belive it’ll be quite enough to keep Biden out but I feel something’s gonna happen over next week or so 

 

He hasn't. For four years, he has been surrounded by swamp creatures - many of whom he appointed - when it was clear to anyone with an ounce of common sense that they were not on board with MAGA. Barr, Bolton, Sessions, Pence, are just four old establishment types that fettered Trump. His daughter and son-in-law are kabbalists and it is the latter who has been whispering in Trump's ear. It's over and has been since November. Now we will see vengeance wreaked on Trump and his supporters.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

 

He hasn't. For four years, he has been surrounded by swamp creatures - many of whom he appointed - when it was clear to anyone with an ounce of common sense that they were not on board with MAGA. Barr, Bolton, Sessions, Pence, are just four old establishment types that fettered Trump. His daughter and son-in-law are kabbalists and it is the latter who has been whispering in Trump's ear. It's over and has been since November. Now we will see vengeance wreaked on Trump and his supporters.

This. Kushner is reading from a dark script - the same as the likes of Madonna and all manner of foul birds.

 

Trump has no discernment whatsoever.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...