US ELECTION 2020: Trump vs Biden

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

Please keep all discussion of the US Presidential Election 2020 Race and its subsequent fallout in this topic, thank you.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A summary of the graphs     

Anonymous   Here's what we know so far...    

For anyone who doesn't follow Max Igan on the Crowhouse bitchute channel (banned from youtube with 100s of videos removed.) This video focuses purely on the USA election fraud. A CIVIL WAR I

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

It doesn't matter how good your lawyers are or how good your evidence is if the courts won't touch it because they are politisised

Trump has appointed many swamp creatures....which is one more reason to question trumps genuiness

great so now you have admitted that fraud has taken place then you MUST logically join the trump supporters in their call to establish the extent of the fraud

The fraud may not be deep enough to alter the result of the election in which case the trump supporters must then settle down and accept the outcome but alternatively it might be enough to overturn the result

But without the investigation we won't know and the anger will fester. So can you now admit that you don't know the extent of the fraud?

Yes, the courts are politicized, to the extent that Agent Orange appointed judges across the country, mainly in his own image. Hangers and floggers you might call them. Potentially sympathetic to him. Yet, none would entertain this, none of them.  

When in front of the judges, time after time, when asked, the Orange big suit lawyers all withdrew any contention of fraud, they withdrew it, they said, 'these cases do not allege fraud........'.

This is a matter of public record.  

No, I am more than happy that Orange sent a army of the best lawyers he could buy, and I imagine that he could afford some good ones, to every corner of the land, and they came up with......nothing of any consequence.

Where are the lawyers, frantically waving their case papers full of 'evidence', shouting...'but the courts will not hear this, it's not fair....' They do not exist.

Orange lackey Barr declared no substantial fraud.

All built on a big, orange-coloured, narcissistic lie.

4 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I want Trump to pull something out of the bag unlike a leftist TDS sufferer, I just don't see it happening.

It's looking that way isn't it. I'm not a big believer in Simon Parker or Charlie Ward and I think they're charlatans. We will see, but it's not looking rosy and these predictions that are getting made are becoming less believable by the minute. However, I will laugh my ass off if they impeach Joe. 🤣

Edited by Morpheus
1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

It's looking that way isn't it. I'm not a big believer in Simon Parker or Charlie Ward and I think they're charlatans. We will see, but it's not looking rosy and these predictions that are getting made are becoming less believable by the minute. However, I will laugh my ass off if they impeach Joe. 🤣

I don't have much faith in Trump pulling off some miracle, but I still stand with patriots/MAGA folks. People need to be careful about following psyops that are designed to make dissidents look foolish though, especially over the coming weeks.

I think bam warned against attending dumb shit, and I agree.

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

I don't have much faith in Trump pulling off some miracle, but I still stand with patriots/MAGA folks. People need to be careful about following psyops that are designed to make dissidents look foolish though, especially over the coming weeks.

I think bam warned against attending dumb shit, and I agree.

Totally agree mate. If they turn up at any rallies then they will be set up by agent provocatuers and they will grab their guns, which I believe is a very real prospect. I feel sorry for them, they're having their country pulled apart and they're no doubt very dissolusioned by all of these events. They need to fight, but fight smart. Unfortunately, they don't seem organised and this is a problem we all face. 

Okay. Either this Pieczenik bloke is completely and utterly delusional and/or full of shit OR he's not kidding. If he's full of shit, oh well, we've just been suckered again (like always) -- or if he's right, we're in for some of the most exciting days in political history. I don't know what to believe anymore. God damn it.

Is This Dr. Steve Pieczenik's Last Appearance on Infowars?

VIDEO: https://cantcensortruth.com/watch?id=5fff54d4df45e13f8fff86a7

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Strummer101 said:

Orange lackey Barr declared no substantial fraud.

I agree that the system is controlled by the sabbatean-cabal and that it is impossible to subvert their agenda towards a global technocracy run by them by using the apparatus of the system

They have too much influence and simply will not allow it. The swamp has its hands on the levers of power but i'm not conviced that trump isn't a swamp monster himself who is simply setting up conservative americans to be treated as 'domestic terrorists' by the system

That's certainly looking like what is happening

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Okay. Either this Pieczenik bloke is completely and utterly delusional and/or full of shit OR he's not kidding. If he's full of shit, oh well, we've just been suckered again (like always) -- or if he's right, we're in for some of the most exciting days in political history. I don't know what to believe anymore. God damn it.

The comments left are revealing.....

2 hours ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

😂

Breaking news: Jesus Christ himself has returned and is calling for all patriots to march into the teeth of hell with their AR15's.

My sources say that Jesus says 'stop the steal!'

Satanic cabal now shitting themselves!

Trust Jesus' plan people...see you in DC!

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Strummer101 said:

The comments left are revealing.....

I'm leaning towards the guy is totally full of shit. BUT there is a small part in the back of my mind that thinks holy shit, what if he's not kidding. Either way, at least I don't have to wait long to find out for sure either way. Because the suspense is killing me lol.

6 minutes ago, DarianF said:

there is a small part in the back of my mind that thinks holy shit, what if he's not kidding.

What makes it all so intriguing it that there are some strange things that have occurred but its whether or not they have occurred for the reasons claimed by the patriot rumour mill

For example there is that footage of those guys dressed in black leaving the capitol. had they just swiped a laptop?

Then there was something that did happen in frankfurt but was it a CIA listening post being raided by the army as claimed?

Then Trump did pass an executive order in 2018 relating to foreign interference in elections

...and so on...

Just now, Macnamara said:

What makes it all so intriguing it that there are some strange things that have occurred but its whether or not they have occurred for the reasons claimed by the patriot rumour mill

For example there is that footage of those guys dressed in black leaving the capitol. had they just swiped a laptop?

Then there was something that did happen in frankfurt but was it a CIA listening post being raided by the army as claimed?

Then Trump did pass an executive order in 2018 relating to foreign interference in elections

...and so on...

And apparently there are blackhawk helicopters flying around? So I've been hearing.

9 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Breaking news: Jesus Christ himself has returned and is calling for all patriots to march into the teeth of hell with their AR15's.

If Q wrote that all the fanatics would instantly believe it too

Just look at the trending vids on bitchute, all Qanon shills and Trump delusionists who know what the real issue is but completely ignore it

10 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

spoiler alert:

Jesus doesn't show up, a ragtag band of patriots do show up, an agent provocateur (possible israeli intelligence or CIA) shoots a national guard soldier right at the point that patriots are squaring upto the national guard causing a large shoot out that sees many patriots and national guard killed

Corporate media declares all patriots 'domestic terrorists'

FBI coordinate with the national guard to carry out a door to door search of all patriots homes to confiscate all weapons

Social credit scores introduced, including travel bans for all patriots and communism lands with a massive thud, followed by re-education camps euphemistically called 'FEMA' camps as a national emergency is declared

Lets hope it doesn't go down like that....

3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

...and so on...

@Macnamara Just to run with it for a minute. Let's say it's for real. I'm guessing by this stage special forces would be in position to make all the arrests swiftly. Then they would have to take over the official airwaves and make a special announcement with what has happened. I'm supposing Trump himself would make it - or some senior military official. Your thoughts?

Just now, DarianF said:

Then they would have to take over the official airwaves and make a special announcement with what has happened. I'm supposing Trump himself would make it - or some senior military official. Your thoughts?

ok so the narrative is that trump said in his speech that his supporters would have a 'giant voice' moving forward and this apparently is a reference to the militarys communication channel:

Giant voice a life saver

By Rachel Ponder, APG NewsOctober 6, 2011

https://www.army.mil/article/66872/giant_voice_a_life_saver

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Beat me to it, just watched it, echoing the same as others. Interesting. We'll see if pans out. 👍

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

ok so the narrative is that trump said in his speech that his supporters would have a 'giant voice' moving forward and this apparently is a reference to the militarys communication channel:

Giant voice a life saver

By Rachel Ponder, APG NewsOctober 6, 2011

https://www.army.mil/article/66872/giant_voice_a_life_saver

Hey I was just going over the interview again. He did say the Italian government will collapse. And here I see the following:

Italy Government on Verge of Collapse as Renzi Party Quits

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-01-13/italy-ministers-quit-coalition-putting-premier-conte-at-risk

Wow. Maybe he does know something.