Jump to content

US ELECTION 2020: Trump vs Biden


Message added by Grumpy Owl,

Please keep all discussion of the US Presidential Election 2020 Race and its subsequent fallout in this topic, thank you.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A summary of the graphs     

For anyone who doesn't follow Max Igan on the Crowhouse bitchute channel (banned from youtube with 100s of videos removed.) This video focuses purely on the USA election fraud. A CIVIL WAR I

Anonymous   Here's what we know so far...    

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

Sunday

😆FFS !  Where have I been?  (researching all that is Covid, is where....)  This is insane, though.  May be late to the party, but what the fuck?  We are definitely living under BigTechPharma.

I knew they had suspended his @realDonaldTrump account, but to remove all the POTUS tweets just stinks of panic.

Edited by Noctua
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Morpheus said:

Having loads of trouble viewing your twatter links today, not sure why. It won't give me the hyper link. Duckduckgo probably. 

 

I'm having trouble with them too. It was only a political cartoon.

 

EripA2fW4AI6Cd-.png.050eee7200749897cea8b1ee0ddc31be.png

 

It's funny how they have been shouting "ACAB" but they now suddenly want law and order.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I had a look at Parkes the other day. Don't trust him either. He was going on about his special secret talks with Qanon and how we've already won without providing any evidence whatsoever.

 

What a little tease.......

Edited by Mr H
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Just had a quick gander at Parkies website and saw this:

 

I hope that switching over to "the new CORRUPT free world" is a typo. 😱

Screenshot_20210112-174228_DuckDuckGo.jpg

He believes that mankind is the saviour of mankind - with the help of benevolent aliens, no doubt. That's his choice but as far as I'm concerned, trying to build a house of truth on a foundation of lies is bound to fail.

 

Elsewhere, there seems to be a fair bit of movement today.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, maddy21 said:

 

 

3 minutes ago, maddy21 said:

If you folks want to have a big laugh..

 

 

MOD NOTE;

 

These are not Trump / Biden or America. 

Please stay closer to the topic. 

Thanks 

BC 

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Saved said:

He believes that mankind is the saviour of mankind - with the help of benevolent aliens

So I believe.

 

49 minutes ago, Saved said:

Elsewhere, there seems to be a fair bit of movement today.

Indeed, one thing we didn't need Parkies opinion on. I have to wonder what goes through these peoples heads when they divulge such information? Do they piss themselves laughing at the end of each video? I'll be the first to queue up to given him shit if he's been lying. Did so to Charlie when he was promoting the hidden King of England bollocks at the beginning of lockdown when he mysteriously emerged from nowhere. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I take it Charlie and Simon got it wrong at this point, having not heard about a state of emergency. That's ok, to give the benefit of the doubt, maybe it's just taking a little longer than predicted ;) 

 

But I say I'm no fan of anyone after figuring out Alex Jones.. He reminds me of a dirty snake profiting off my labour in the past.

 

And ask - what's the gossip on Charlie. I get why Simon might be looked upon as overabundantly cargoed with fertilizer but haven't seen enough of Charlie to make my mind up.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, - TZC - said:

Well I take it Charlie and Simon got it wrong at this point, having not heard about a state of emergency. That's ok, to give the benefit of the doubt, maybe it's just taking a little longer than predicted ;) 

I think you've missed the news. State of emergency has been called in DC today, that's why there's 10k military personnel been deployed there. 

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

I think you've missed the news. State of emergency has been called in DC today, that's why there's 10k military personnel been deployed there. 

I have. Don't I look dopey. I say 'look'

 

Thanks. Better try and get informed. Nothing on yewtube in my notifications, my bad for relying on that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, - TZC - said:

Well I take it Charlie and Simon got it wrong at this point, having not heard about a state of emergency. That's ok, to give the benefit of the doubt, maybe it's just taking a little longer than predicted ;) 

 

But I say I'm no fan of anyone after figuring out Alex Jones.. He reminds me of a dirty snake profiting off my labour in the past.

 

And ask - what's the gossip on Charlie. I get why Simon might be looked upon as overabundantly cargoed with fertilizer but haven't seen enough of Charlie to make my mind up.

mentioning alex jones,

ive just listened to mike adams natural news and he was saying cia tried to get jones to lead the storm on the capitol then arrest him and remove him off air

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

mentioning alex jones,

ive just listened to mike adams natural news and he was saying cia tried to get jones to lead the storm on the capitol then arrest him and remove him off air

I wouldn't be surprised if it was true, but it wouldn't change my opinion of him either. He makes a good living off spreading fear and hype, even if where he began from was a point of righteousness. And that's debatable too.  But not here ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, - TZC - said:

I have. Don't I look dopey. I say 'look'

 

Thanks. Better try and get informed. Nothing on yewtube in my notifications, my bad for relying on that.

It's not been widely reported to be fair and I don't think you're dopey and I'm not having a pop. 👍

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Well thanks but it was a dopey move posting without any idea what I was talking about wasn't it lol

 

Sorry if I'm packing the thread with irrelevance. I don't post much of what I find, because there's many regulars here more on the ball than I am that I know will post within 10 mins anyway.

 

But going back, is there a particular reason why Charlie is doubted that I haven't seen? As I said I haven't seen much of him. I watched a couple videos today from him, was there something particular that made people think, he's a bit 🙄

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, - TZC - said:

Well thanks but it was a dopey move posting without any idea what I was talking about wasn't it lol

 

Sorry if I'm packing the thread with irrelevance. I don't post much of what I find, because there's many regulars here more on the ball than I am that I know will post within 10 mins anyway.

 

But going back, is there a particular reason why Charlie is doubted that I haven't seen? As I said I haven't seen much of him. I watched a couple videos today from him, was there something particular that made people think, he's a bit 🙄

He was promoting Greg Hallett as the true heir to the throne of England. Fair play he fessed up, but still, caught out on that one. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

He was promoting Greg Hallett as the true heir to the throne of England. Fair play he fessed up, but still, caught out on that one. 

Eesh 666 likes, I fixed it for you. K, time to be quiet 😆

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure what to make of this. I believe he's saying 25th won't hurt him, but Biden will be sworn in and he'll get the 25th? 🤷‍♂️ conceded? If he's removed, surely it's Harris that steps in,  plan all along? Mental. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...