Jump to content

US ELECTION 2020: Trump vs Biden


Message added by Grumpy Owl,

Please keep all discussion of the US Presidential Election 2020 Race and its subsequent fallout in this topic, thank you.

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

i cant sleep so i've got oann on

i heard simon earlier say trump doing a deal with the mentioned news stations, but if they were not willing he would go through the emergency system

 

I'm also following all this drama! :-) Tuned in to Newsmax live stream and waiting for the show.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

newsmax just mentioned there may be a trump speech

 

what time though in UK time?

 

Do you have a radio in case the internet goes down? Not for this speech i mean but beyond the speech...

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Last I heard on waking this morning was to be ready for an Emergency Broadcast - that was fifteen minutes ago. All usual internet avenues have been blocked.

 

The British media is ahead of the game and framing Trump as having gone rogue in his attempt to overthrow democracy. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Saved said:

Last I heard on waking this morning was to be ready for an Emergency Broadcast - that was fifteen minutes ago. All usual internet avenues have been blocked.

 

The British media is ahead of the game and framing Trump as having gone rogue in his attempt to overthrow democracy. 

I don't know what's happening.

But I find it humorous that the "holy democracy" idea is used so much and associated with the American system(devious mind manipulation through language and hidden intent). The founders were not very impressed with "democracy" as so much of the world or at least the globalists would like to promote and IMPOSE. That "democracy" is mob-rule by a "majority" brainwashed and mind-controlled by remote-control. So much for free thought. Or any kind of freedom. Everything will be a "privilege", as it almost is already.

Yeah, overthrow that kind of "democracy" to save the Republic. Works for me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@FVCK BILLY G4TES

I reviewed the shooting of that Babbitt lady and most of the riot and I smell a great big fish here.

Am I missing something here?

If we look carefully at the shooting, surprisingly the bullet (a la JFK) hit Babbitt in the throat and never come out the back. Did the cop use a low powered handgun? One would expect the bullet to go through her "neck" and hit the wall or the picture on the wall, yet no indication of a bullet hitting the wall anywhere.

Another anomaly of this video is Babbitt was reportedly shot in the neck yet some "actor" is putting pressure on the wound ON THE SHOULDER (as shown on War Room video @ 45:20).

Coincidently she had the biggest backpack of them all (as a cushion in the fall) and of course the victim had to be an Air Force vet and a woman to upset the public. Notice how convenient the "crime scene" is shielded by bystanders (like the Boston bombing) right after the fall to activate the blood at the mouth area. 

Another irregularity is the cops were standing in the doorway when the rioters were beating on the windows/doors yet, the cops let it happen without showing any resistance at all. 🤨  

 

BitChute EXCLUSIVE!! Capital Shooting Victim 3 Angles, Eyewitness Interview, Full Story (thepeoplesvoice.org)

 

And then we have antifa showing up at the Capitol in buses even escorted by police AND on video (24:45). lol

At 54:30 this War Room idiot asking if a sledgehammer was used in the riot and the lady caller agrees saying it was like an ice chipper. lol

This Chris guy calls on War Room to inform the public about a possible fake shooting of Babbitt but to end up being silenced... for a commercial (1:02:10). lol

To make it obvious to the public thus creating more divisions, an antifa member admits being paid to riot (1:05:00). 

 

Yeah, you're right FVCK BILLY G4TES... what a fucking shit show.

 I can go on and on about this corrupted crowd but I can't since I have to save energy to fight the convirus that I can't seem to find. 😏

 

WAR ROOM (FULL SHOW) Friday 1/8/21 • WITNESSES OF BEING SETUP AT THE CAPITOL, TWITTER BANS TRUMP (bitchute.com)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I wish people saw how easy it is to make the illusion go away because it is. The hard part is getting us all on the same page.🙄

but maybe I'm just very fortunate to have nothing while others are holding on dearly to their fake fiat currency and the illusion that it brings.

Edited by Reptile hunter
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, BANNED said:

I yet have to see any real evidence of AntiFa being at the scene. I think paid crisis actors and government assets. But AntiFa, no.

 

what if there is an overlap of 'government assets' and 'antifa'?

 

organisations like that will be riddled with intelligence operatives and steered by them at all levels

Link to comment
Share on other sites

'Trump was raging because the poor white trash mob made him look bad. Melania was arranging porcelain for a photoshoot': White House insider gives a vivid account of the 'final hours of a deranged president in his bunker'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9130375/Trump-raging-white-trash-mob-look-bad-says-White-House-insider.html

 

Mask off. Here comes the loxism.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

2am uk = 9pm est

 

so was there a speech?

 

i think that the maga crew need to be careful that trump isn't just there to coral them where the system wants them to go, when they want them to go

 

10 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

i've got a couple of cb radios, i can't see many people having those in the uk

 

we ain't got no guns either matey so its largely on you guys to act as a bulwark against totalitarianism and that might require comms beyond the internet if things get hairy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

'Trump was raging because the poor white trash mob made him look bad. Melania was arranging porcelain for a photoshoot': White House insider gives a vivid account of the 'final hours of a deranged president in his bunker'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9130375/Trump-raging-white-trash-mob-look-bad-says-White-House-insider.html

 

Mask off. Here comes the loxism.

 

the daily fail calls trump supporters 'white supremacists'

 

so if you are a white working person (or a working person of any skin colour for that matter) and you don't want to live under a sabbatean-jewish run technocracy and you don't want your borders dissolved so that you are overrun with people who the sabbateans will then turn against you through 'critical race theory' and if you don't want your currency constantly debased by the sabbatean controlled central banking system and you don't want to watch your culture slide into a relativist, satanic, cultural marxist degeneracy and you don't want to be a slave on the corporate, technocratic gulag plantation then according to the daily fail you are a bad person!

 

Shows who controls the daily fail though doesn't it...

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, bamboozooka said:

zionists in full blown panic mode

still think the zionists are in control?

 

aaf.png.d3955665c156e09c0f43f06dc0b0f3b2.png

 

Panic mode? They're bloody milking this to further demonize white folks and they're loving it.

 

To say it's just zionists is too simple too as you're leaving out the bolshevik side of the dialectic.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

the daily fail calls trump supporters 'white supremacists'

 

so if you are a white working person (or a working person of any skin colour for that matter) and you don't want to live under a sabbatean-jewish run technocracy and you don't want your borders dissolved so that you are overrun with people who the sabbateans will then turn against you through 'critical race theory' and if you don't want your currency constantly debased by the sabbatean controlled central banking system and you don't want to watch your culture slide into a relativist, satanic, cultural marxist degeneracy and you don't want to be a slave on the corporate, technocratic gulag plantation then according to the daily fail you are a bad person!

 

Shows who controls the daily fail though doesn't it...

 

It's funny because people bring up the Daily Mail as an exception when people mention who owns the press, but they're completely zio too and don't hold back from deracinating and mocking white folks.

 

What I would give to take back control of the press. Anyway, I better shut up because wanting journalism that isn't controlled by subversives is bigoted on clown planet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...