US ELECTION 2020: Trump vs Biden

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

Please keep all discussion of the US Presidential Election 2020 Race and its subsequent fallout in this topic, thank you.

25 minutes ago, Kovidiot said:

Can all those who believed that Trump was on their side and that that he was going to clean the swamp and get rid of the parasitic globalist now admit that they were wrong and they got played? There is no more excuse now for Trump supporters to make about him playing 5d chess or whatever. It has been proven now, as any of us  who understand that president are selected and not elected and both republican and democrat are two wing of the same bird. Trump was always a globalist puppet actor. There can be no doubt now

I don't think there's any need for anyone to admit anything and frankly such a call is pathetic and wrong. You come across as the type of person to kick someone when they're down. Just because someone's wrong on a topic doesn't therefore justify other people ridiculing them for being wrong. We should support each other, not shoot each other down. I'll be first to admit I am wrong about anything, but I depise people who want to gloat, when such actions are not going to assist in us turning this situation round. This will cause more division, so think on. 

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 1
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A summary of the graphs     

Anonymous   Here's what we know so far...    

For anyone who doesn't follow Max Igan on the Crowhouse bitchute channel (banned from youtube with 100s of videos removed.) This video focuses purely on the USA election fraud. A CIVIL WAR I

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, Kovidiot said:

Can all those who believed that Trump was on their side and that that he was going to clean the swamp and get rid of the parasitic globalist now admit that they were wrong and they got played? There is no more excuse now for Trump supporters to make about him playing 5d chess or whatever. It has been proven now, as any of us  who understand that president are selected and not elected and both republican and democrat are two wing of the same bird. Trump was always a globalist puppet actor. There can be no doubt now

I think that's the only good thing to come out of this. Even the staunchest of patriots must look at the last four years and walk away from politics for good, accepting that they (along with Liberals) never had a choice.

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Kovidiot said:

Trump was always a globalist puppet actor. There can be no doubt now

Trump cons:

-had ties to rothschild man wilber ross

-had ties to jewish mafia roy cohn

-had very close ties to israel, including family ties

-flip-flopped on vaccines and didn't get Robert kennedy to head an investigation as he'd said he would

-didn't reveal any 911 truth

Trump pros:

-didn't start a war (first president not to do that for a long while....unless we see some sort of false flag attack that sparks something against iran soon)

-left paris climate change boondoggle

-clinton and biden corruption got exposed

-lots of satanic pedos got outted, although imo epstein was released and is still at large

-political correctness slowed down a notch and critical race theory came under attack

-it became socially acceptable for a while to say that you love your country

-created a more unified opposition to globalism

-push back against big tech ramped up

Isn't it interesting that when the kenosha kid turned and shot the antifa people pursuing him who had only moments before been burning down small businesses those antifa people were then revealed to be occultic, jewish, convicted felons and in one case a pedophile but when a trump supporter gets shot and their identity is revealed in the media its found that they were a 14 year veteran of the military who loves their country.....that tells you everything you need to know about what's going on:

Husband of Trump rioter and Air Force vet, 35, who was shot dead by cops while storming the Capitol pays tribute to the 'great patriot' - as video shows her climbing through a broken window seconds before she was killed

• Ashli Babbit, 35, was shot in the chest by an officer after chaos was unleashed when thousands of the president's supporters breached the security perimeter of the Capital. She died several hours later 
  • Babbit's husband said she was a 14-year veteran who served four tours with USAF as a 'high level security official,' she was a fervent Trump supporter and 'a great patriot to all who knew her' 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9120779/PICTURED-Trump-supporter-Air-Force-vet-shot-killed-storming-Capitol.html

7 minutes ago, Saved said:

I think that's the only good thing to come out of this. Even the staunchest of patriots must look at the last four years and walk away from politics for good, accepting that they (along with Liberals) never had a choice.

The way it's panning out, the psy op in complete, but these people will be hurting and jumping up and down pointing the finger serves no one. Whether you're right, he's right, they're right, is irrelevant. What comes next is what's important. Further division is not going to help. Hopefully the people brush off their socially restrictive ideologies and unite against the common enemy. That would be a better outcome than waving a finger people. It's a sad state of affairs and its deeply disheartening how this has panned out. Now comes the fallout and its going to be ugly. 

24 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

I don't think there's any need for anyone to admit anything and frankly such a call is pathetic and wrong. You come across as the type of person to kick someone when they're down. Just because someone's wrong on a topic doesn't therefore justify other people ridiculing them for being wrong. We should support each other, not shoot each other down. I'll be first to admit I am wrong about anything, but I depise people who want to gloat, when such actions are not going to assist in us turning this situation round. This will cause more division, so think on. 

Could you point out where i ridiculed anybody? Be specific. quote the line

They are claiming Antifa, which could be true, but agent provocateurs & extremists always turn up at demonstrations & of course the police are well aware of this. So staged or not, is an obvious security issue they let happen for the media to capitalise on.

Just like in London this year we saw blatantly how they create trouble then send the heavies in so the press can get a photo op.

I personally thought it was great, accept the girl being executed by secret service.

Fiery but mostly peaceful BLM trash small businesses & attack people defending them businesses.

They hate police & have no regard for any laws anyway.

You cant compare this to the autonomous zones set up.

I hope the patriots shed Trump soon & get this party started & clear out the trash. Before its too late & they have their technocratic prison in total lockdown. Wolverines!!

48 minutes ago, Kovidiot said:

Can all those who believed that Trump was on their side and that that he was going to clean the swamp and get rid of the parasitic globalist now admit that they were wrong and they got played? There is no more excuse now for Trump supporters

Implies ridiculing to me. You're asking people to publicly give up their position. What does that achieve? Will it make you feel better and more self righteous in the knowledge that you were right? 

11 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Trump cons:

-flip-flopped on vaccines and didn't get Robert kennedy to head an investigation as he'd said he would

Trump pros:

-didn't start a war (first president not to do that for a long while....unless we see some sort of false flag attack that sparks something against iran soon)

-lots of satanic pedos got outted, although imo epstein was released and is still at large

-political correctness slowed down a notch and critical race theory came under attack

do not forget the part where he went along with the global covid scam, albeit not with any enthusiasm, even pretending he has the faux virus to convinced his supporters that covid did indeed exist. As for the pros, most will be reversed once Biden is in office. The USA will be back in with the Paris agreement, Clinton and Biden are both free and  most of  the peados are still free. He could have done far more against big tech. Like do as Poland is doing and penalised them each time they censored post. Let be honest here, Big Tech have not gotten any less powerful under his watch. He said a lot of nice things but he did not actually delivered much on them, particularly when it comes to thing of fundamental importance

3 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Implies ridiculing to me. You're asking people to publicly give up their position. What does that achieve? Will it make you feel better and more self righteous in the knowledge that you were right? 

Then i would suggest you find a dictionary and look up what ridicule means. Were they not wrong about Trump? In what way is it ridicule to tell people to give up on a wrong position? In what way is it ridicule to tell people there is no more excuse to be made now that Trump has officially thrown in the towel?

6 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

I do not feel better or more self righteous about being right. I wanted to be wrong. Can you imagine if Trump had turned out to be what he pretended to his supporters to be. We would be rid of the globalist and the covid scamdemic. Instead we are on the verge of global technocracy.

2 minutes ago, Kovidiot said:

I do not feel better or more self righteous about being right. I wanted to be wrong. Can you imagine if Trump had turned out to be what he pretended to his supporters to be. We would be rid of the globalist and the covid scamdemic. Instead we are on the verge of global technocracy.

I totally agree, which is why I said it was disheartening before. Apologies if you think I'm being harsh, I just don't think asking people to admit they're wrong is the right way to go. People will know what's happened themselves and feel fuckin awful about it. They've committed themselves to it with every ounce of their being and that reality has crumbled before them. 

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

I totally agree, which is why I said it was disheartening before. Apologies if you think I'm being harsh, I just don't think asking people to admit they're wrong is the right way to go. People will know what's happened themselves and feel fuckin awful about it. They've committed themselves to it with every ounce of their being and that reality has crumbled before them. 

dont waste your energy on someone who has doubled their post count in the last hour.

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

I apologise too. I may have misunderstood your intention. But the Trump followers now need to face up to the fact that there is no saviour coming to save us. We, as a collective, have to save ourselves.

2 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

dont waste your energy on someone who has doubled their post count in the last hour.

Isn't the whole point of the forum about discussion and having disagreement. We have already sort out our little dispute and both have apologised to each other. Why are you trying to stir up shit? BTW, i am more of a lurker than poster. Showing that i am a willing listener.

22 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

This. Whether you trust Donald or not, he is an avatar that is the face of patriotism for many, It's what he represents to the normie.

absolutely THAT

I don't trust donald himself as he's failed on the big litmus test points such as vaccines when he knows better. But he has taken on a kind of totemic symbolism with his 'make america great again' tagline because who doesn't want their country to be great who loves their country?

so yes, he has become a rallying point....a symbol

while he was in power that anger of people who perceive their country to be under attack was under control but now they are removing that outlet for peoples frustrations the situation could become ugly because now they have no official channel through which to air their greivances and as the democrats impose repression on them and seek to socially engineer them out of existence they will look for new avenues to push back

their backs are now firmly against the wall....they are a cornered animal

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

while he was in power that anger of people who perceive their country to be under attack was under control but now they are removing that outlet for peoples frustrations the situation could become ugly because now they have no official channel through which to air their greivances

Yeah, I don't know if we will see more death by a thousand cuts, or if the powder keg will explode and we'll see civil war 2.0, things are not looking good though.

7 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Yeah, I don't know if we will see more death by a thousand cuts, or if the powder keg will explode and we'll see civil war 2.0, things are not looking good though.

some people will not accept the dissolution of the constitution and the disarming of the american people, so we have an unstoppable force meeting an immoveable object

under the obama regime we saw many school shootings that the deep state were doing to try and remove guns from the public

So under biden i wouldn't be surprised if we see those start again followed by calls in the corporate media for the public to be disarmed

Edited by Macnamara
1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

Trump cons:

Trump pros:

- Played golf a lot.

- err....

- that's it!