US ELECTION 2020: Trump vs Biden

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

Please keep all discussion of the US Presidential Election 2020 Race and its subsequent fallout in this topic, thank you.

1 minute ago, VelmaTwo said:

I was talking about his tattoos. 

"Sand people"?? lol 

Lucifer is an Annunaki alien from the Zeta race. Its about humanity against an ALIEN RACE. 

You have a very limited point of view.

I know his name is Loki in those traditions. 

I dont know if you noticed, but while you were twiddling your hair, and not having a single care in the world, Lucifer the ZETA grey race was trying to take over the planet, and people like ME and other TRUTHERS fought them to almost nothing. 

Skin color has nothing to do with the bigger picture. 

Sounds like a sand people mind fuck.

All indiginous peoples worshipped Luci before the fall you are saying?

Sitchin was a sand man. All that Anunaki shite is a psyop & disinfo.

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Over half of the US believe that Biden stole the election and that the democrats intend to take their guns away so that they can dissolve the constitution and then the nation of the US itself.

Good luck trying to hold that together with a corrupt and decrepit old man whose in the pocket of china and his slippery, plageristic vice president

How did Obama get on with taking guns away, in his eight (8) years?

5 minutes ago, Strummer101 said:

How did Obama get on with taking guns away, in his eight (8) years?

different phase of the conspiracy

you might not have noticed but we are now in a global lockdown phase with the DAVOS elite openly talking about a 'great reset'

5 minutes ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

Whilst I'm no fan of Trump (or any US president tbh), he is at least fighting back against what very much appears to be rigged elections there and has popular support for doing it. The deluded Americans don't get the irony of it. 

the main push of the democrats is to disarm americans because they are the last real barrier to the fullscale new world order roll out in its full, naked ferocity

Some people know this and actually wish it to succeed because they are hateful people

3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

different phase of the conspiracy

you might not have noticed but we are now in a global lockdown phase with the DAVOS elite openly talking about a 'great reset'

Time will tell. Chances of separating Mercans from their guns = 0.

6 minutes ago, Strummer101 said:

Time will tell. Chances of separating Mercans from their guns = 0.

They have to try in order to achieve their NWO and your view might not look so rosy from then on

Edited by Macnamara

23 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Over half of the US believe that Biden stole the election and that the democrats intend to take their guns away so that they can dissolve the constitution and then the nation of the US itself.

Good luck trying to hold that together with a decrepit old man and slippery, plageristic vice president

Yeah, the US is going to be a basket case for the foreseeable future, but I find it hard to believe that this wasn't anticipated.

Sometimes I've wondered if the real plan wasn't to do the same thing in Europe with lockdowns and now they're thinking "these fuckers are too obedient, what's it going to take to make them riot?" 😅

Edited by Illmatic
  • Haha 2

Just now, Illmatic said:

Yeah, the US is going to be a basket case for the foreseeable future, but I find it hard to believe that this wasn't anticipated.

Sometimes I've wondered if the real plan wasn't to do the same think in Europe and now they're thinking "these fuckers are too obedient, what's it going to take to make them riot?" 😅

if they want people to riot all they have to do is dry up the furlough money and the grant money

things would get ugly pretty quickly

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

if they want people to riot all they have to do is dry up the furlough money and the grant money

Yeah... fair point. But not all of Europe is equal, in Italy for example people have received very little in the way of support and are being bullied into submission. Bread lines are getting longer every day.

If any good comes of this maybe it will show people that resistance is possible and we don't have to just sit back and take it.

Edited by Illmatic

To be frank, these Trumpites have turned out to be a bunch of pussies so far. When I tuned in a while ago, I was expecting them to set fire to the place. All they did was take some selfies. Where is Zack de la Rocha when you need him!

• Haha 1

Just now, Strummer101 said:

To be frank, these Trumpites have turned out to be a bunch of pussies so far. When I tuned in a while ago, I was expecting them to set fire to the place. All they did was take some selfies.

they're not antifa......trump supporters  don't want america to burn.....they actually love their country

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

California’s 55 Electoral Votes for Biden Suddenly Targeted in Brand-New Action

Decertification demanded amid 700 affidavits of ‘irregularities and fraud’

A lawsuit accuses California officials of rampant election-code violations and fraud that irreparably contaminated the results of the 2020 election.

“The lack of integrity in our elections strikes at the heart of our republic,” said Joshua Kroot of Primary Law Group, one of the teams working on the case on behalf of the Election Integrity Project. “The failure to correct this problem immediately will do irreparable injury to our nation and devastate the credibility of all elections into the distant future.”

While more than 60 lawsuits have been filed following the Nov. 3 general election on behalf of President Trump, the complaint goes further, challenging the entire election procedure in California. It also is significant because it requires the decertification of California’s November election results, a move that by itself, could deprive Joe Biden of the presidency.

Biden is expected to get 306 Electoral College votes of 270 needed to win. But California’s lode is 55 votes.

It calls for the decertification of the election results, pending an audit of the ballots. And it asks for an order protecting evidence since “state and county officials are moving quickly to deny access to or wipe stored information from these machines, software and materials so that no such audit can be carried out.”

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/californias-55-electoral-votes-for-biden-suddenly-targeted-in-brand-new-action/

That's all over, Biden is president after today. What's more relevant now is the state of the US in the next 4 years.

14 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

That's coming. 

• Like 1

Sad day, when George W Bush is the 'voice of reason'.

President George W. Bush condemns riots: "This is how election results are disputed in a banana republic"

Former President George W. Bush has released a statement condemning the storming of the US Capitol building this afternoon, describing it as "sickening" and "heartbreaking." 

https://edition.cnn.com/politics/live-news/congress-electoral-college-vote-count-2021/h_ef362aebb55c7bf4b6676dcd6e1bfb52

3 minutes ago, Saved said:

That's coming. 

Maybe they've got me under their spell, because life has been so fucking boring and depressing for the last 10 months that I'd nearly like a bit of chaos.

Edited by Illmatic
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Strummer101 said:

President George W. Bush condemns riots: "This is how election results are disputed in a banana republic"

Former President George W. Bush has released a statement condemning the storming of the US Capitol building this afternoon, describing it as "sickening" and "heartbreaking." 

https://edition.cnn.com/politics/live-news/congress-electoral-college-vote-count-2021/h_ef362aebb55c7bf4b6676dcd6e1bfb52

But 911 and the slaughter of millions in the Middle East was fine.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Strummer101 said:

But it's ok for the US to call it "the will of the people" when they've created the same thing in other countries?

1 minute ago, Saved said:

But 911 and the slaughter of millions in the Middle East was fine.

Oh but that was all necessary, for the removal of crazy extremists Osama and Saddam and of course his WMD.

6 minutes ago, Strummer101 said:

george 'the butcher of bagdad' bush whose father was also a president and a head of the CIA who openly called for the creation of a 'new world order'....

george bush the skull and bones member.....george bush whose wall street banker grandfather, prescott bush, helped finance the nazi war machine

is that the evil psychopath you are speaking about with such admiration?

Edited by Macnamara

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

george 'the butcher of bagdad' whose father was also a president and a head of the CIA who openly called for the creation of a 'new world order'....

george bush the skull and bones member.....george bush whose wall street banker grandfather helped finance the nazi war machine

is that the evil psychopath you are speaking about with such admiration?

No No No admiration....irony! I know we are talking about Mercans, and they don't do irony.

1 minute ago, Illmatic said:

Maybe they've got me under their spell, because life has been so fucking boring and depressing for the last 12 months that I'd nearly like a bit of chaos.

Yes, they've sucked the life out of life. The only consolation is seeing the looks on the faces of those who have enabled evil to do its thing in the name of social media peer pressure when the wolf casts aside its sheepskin.