Jump to content

US ELECTION 2020: Trump vs Biden


Message added by Grumpy Owl,

Please keep all discussion of the US Presidential Election 2020 Race and its subsequent fallout in this topic, thank you.

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Strummer101 said:

PS I don't give a shit one way or another, Hicksville USA may as well be Peshawar as far as as I am concerned, two sides of same coin.

 

I don't live there, so  fuck 'em - but the Agent Orange fanatics should hear that truth, and I am the man to tell it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

https://www.vintagejapanguitars.com.br/en/trump-guitars-to-make-rock-n-roll-great-again/

Trump-SG-02.jpg

Edited by novymir
because
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A summary of the graphs     

Anonymous   Here's what we know so far...    

For anyone who doesn't follow Max Igan on the Crowhouse bitchute channel (banned from youtube with 100s of videos removed.) This video focuses purely on the USA election fraud. A CIVIL WAR I

Posted Images

Getting lost in the petty machinations of US politicians isn't useful. Regardless of who is the puppet figurehead president, the unelected and hidden elites within the state structure, who are the real US government, will continue with their toxic agendas.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally! Proof of electoral fraud, from the Orange horses' mouth;

 

‘I just want to find 11,780 votes’: In extraordinary hour-long call, Trump pressures Georgia secretary of state to recalculate the vote in his favor

 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-raffensperger-call-georgia-vote/2021/01/03/d45acb92-4dc4-11eb-bda4-615aaefd0555_story.html

 

This is the future, for Agent Orange;

 

 

Eqlh6XEU0AIEoa5.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, rideforever said:

 

For what ?
WTF is going on in the election or whatever?
Is there a daily update of what the hell is going on?
I have no idea?

6 jan

pence confirms the electoral college or not. we will see where he stands.

1 house + 1 sen can object to any state result.

forcing a 2hr debate on that result per state

 

also stop the steal million maga march in dc.

dem gov mayor closed down all dc hotels and food places

will the swamp dare a false flag? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

What if, @bamboozooka, @Strummer101is right, there'll be no contested election, and the reason for calling as many people as possible to DC is for the false flag event you state could happen. Maybe they'll release a real pathogen on people? Or an explosion of some kind? And therefore, the Q psyop is complete. Or, it plays out as you say, but I have to ask why Trump is promoting the shit out of this vaccine? It doesn't sound part of the plan to me? I just don't believe shit gets resolved on the 6th and certainly don't believe Mike P is going on stage with a dominion voting machine to count the votes. So how do you think this plays out?

Link to post
Share on other sites

strumpy knows nada. relies on cnn.

 

sniffer planes have been flying over dc for weeks.

you seem to forget trump has never said a bad word against the american people

no amount of evidence logic or reason will enter between a never strumpers ears.

just the next step of the constitution process

 

ive heard many things with timelines

im sitting back watching

soon find out if its bs or not

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/3/2021 at 9:01 AM, AnarchicBreeze said:

Getting lost in the petty machinations of US politicians isn't useful. Regardless of who is the puppet figurehead president, the unelected and hidden elites within the state structure, who are the real US government, will continue with their toxic agendas.

I agree! Up until this guy, the mantra has always been 'doesn't matter who gets elected', etc.

 

Now, all of a sudden, we get a self-entitled, barely literate orange coloured piece of crap, who has done nothing but work on his golf handicap for four years, and we are all supposed to care?

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Macnamara said:

recording showing woman rescanning ballots multiple times:

But there’s no evidence of fraud, right?

https://rumble.com/vcdjt9-but-theres-no-evidence-of-fraud-right.html

Well Agent Orange lawyers have been in every court in the land, and cases have been chucked out all over the place, so yes, no evidence has been presented! It is fantasy, sorry.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Morpheus said:

What if, @bamboozooka, @Strummer101is right, there'll be no contested election, and the reason for calling as many people as possible to DC is for the false flag event you state could happen. Maybe they'll release a real pathogen on people? Or an explosion of some kind? And therefore, the Q psyop is complete. Or, it plays out as you say, but I have to ask why Trump is promoting the shit out of this vaccine? It doesn't sound part of the plan to me? I just don't believe shit gets resolved on the 6th and certainly don't believe Mike P is going on stage with a dominion voting machine to count the votes. So how do you think this plays out?

Agent Orange goes to jail, soon.

Link to post
Share on other sites

never strumper cannot differentiate between kicked out with no evidence and kicked out without looking at the evidence.

just another expose of corrupted ccp judges

 

next never strumper will be quoting cnn that trump committed election fraud

and start shouting about the leaked phone call.

the fake news media silent on election fraud until the leaked phone call

but  never strumper can never see it was a set up.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bamboozooka said:

never strumper cannot differentiate between kicked out with no evidence and kicked out without looking at the evidence.

just another expose of corrupted ccp judges

 

next never strumper will be quoting cnn that trump committed election fraud

and start shouting about the leaked phone call.

the fake news media silent on election fraud until the leaked phone call

but  never strumper can never see it was a set up.

 

Untitled2.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Strummer101 said:

Well Agent Orange lawyers have been in every court in the land, and cases have been chucked out all over the place, so yes, no evidence has been presented! It is fantasy, sorry.

 

Sorry to correct you, but that's false. His cases have not been thrown out due to evidence, they've been thrown out due to:

 

Standing

No loss at the time of filing and

Time barred

 

No case has lost on it's merits, which is why I call you out for MSM sources because they're lying and are not providing accurate coverage of the Courts decisions. In actuality, he still has cases going, so I'm at a loss how they can certify an election with continual cases still ongoing. 

 

In any event, I don't think any president will be elected on 6th and I do expect challenges to appear. As for the call to that governor, he's in serious shit for releasing that call and usual the gutter press take it all out of context and release 4:30 mins of edited audio, so much so, that it's a disgrace that they've done that. 

 

So I am with @bamboozooka on this one. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I can recommend a re-read of the article I posted a few days ago, highlighting what really happens, when Rudy and his hair dye make it into court, or one of Sid James's big suits swings in to action - they never allege fraud in front of the judge! It is all there, if you choose not to believe it, I cannot make you.

 

The question is simple.....imagine that Agent Orange had in fact 'won by a lot' and imagine there exists the slightest scrap of evidence to support that. Imagine you had a self-declared 'elite strike force' of lawyers, on hand. Imagine then, if they failed to get any of this in front of a judge, many of which were appointed by Orange himself.....you would be disappointed.  

 

My opinion is that (some of) the lawyers are taking Orange for a ride, he is an easy and dependable pay-day, in other words, a sucker. They know that this nonsense was never going to fly, but hey, don't look an orange gift horse in the mouth!

 

As for the phone call, have you listened in to it? The cuffs should be slapping on Agent Orange as we speak. To look at it any other way is akin to witnessing a murder and blaming the corpse. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Strummer101 said:

I can recommend a re-read of the article I posted a few days ago, highlighting what really happens

No need, I read it and thought it was a biased inaccurate piece of shit. I again reiterate the reasons why he has had his cases thrown out and its not because of merit:

 

Standing

No loss at the point of filing

Time barred 

 

21 minutes ago, Strummer101 said:

My opinion is that (some of) the lawyers are taking Orange for a ride

Yep, I can totally agree with that, that is a very strong possibility. 

22 minutes ago, Strummer101 said:

As for the phone call, have you listened in to it? The cuffs should be slapping on Agent Orange as we speak

Yes, I've read the full transcript and what I see is a settlement meeting that the governor has breached confidentiality, so no, he hasn't committed a crime at all and the very fact that the dems are crying for impeachment is hilarious. 

 

Did you know that a democrat governor has pleaded the same as Trump, that they lost their seat to fraud and it should be investigated and overturned? 

 

That to me is hilarious. When Trump says its fraud everyone says no there wasn't, a dem asks and there's calls for an investigation. It's fuckin laughable, you literally couldn't make it up. I still foresee something huge happening, for better or worse, but I don't think Biden gets in, especially since his son is being criminally investigated due to his dubious laptop content.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

No need, I read it and thought it was a biased inaccurate piece of shit. I again reiterate the reasons why he has had his cases thrown out and its not because of merit:

 

Standing

No loss at the point of filing

Time barred 

 

Yep, I can totally agree with that, that is a very strong possibility. 

Yes, I've read the full transcript and what I see is a settlement meeting that the governor has breached confidentiality, so no, he hasn't committed a crime at all and the very fact that the dems are crying for impeachment is hilarious. 

 

Did you know that a democrat governor has pleaded the same as Trump, that they lost their seat to fraud and it should be investigated and overturned? 

 

That to me is hilarious. When Trump says its fraud everyone says no there wasn't, a dem asks and there's calls for an investigation. It's fuckin laughable, you literally couldn't make it up. I still foresee something huge happening, for better or worse, but I don't think Biden gets in, especially since his son is being criminally investigated due to his dubious laptop content.

What parts are inaccurate? This is a matter of public/court record. 

 

There.Is.No.Evidence.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Strummer101 said:

What parts are inaccurate? This is a matter of public/court record. 

 

There.Is.No.Evidence.

But its correct, they weren't alleging fraud in that case, it was a constitutional argument. But this is where I'm agreeing with you about the lawyers being purposely shit. Not particularising the correct arguments and delivering said submissions succinctly. This is where it doesn't add up and why there is a gaping hole to this tactic of diverting from the main breaches. I just can't explain that, its baffling, but I don't agree with the WP's interpretation of one section of citation and clearly looking to add their own slant to it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...