Jump to content

US ELECTION 2020: Trump vs Biden


Message added by Grumpy Owl,

Please keep all discussion of the US Presidential Election 2020 Race and its subsequent fallout in this topic, thank you.

Recommended Posts

38 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

Start putting lay bets on Biden on betfair exchange guys. Great odds. 

 

e2a slightly better odds just backing Trump tbh

I put £43 on Trump at 6/1 and Sky Bet have not paid out on Biden at any point - other betting sites did. Now tempted to lay myself (ooer missus) with a different Bookie.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

so you don't think anything suspicious happened in the election?

Well yes - what I find suspicious is that 70,000,000 supposedly vote for Trump!

 

In more Trump-related sports news, I see Judd Trump has just made a 147 - that for me is more like his namesake's true vote tally.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Strummer101 said:

Well yes - what I find suspicious is that 70,000,000 supposedly vote for Trump!

 

open your eyes! His rallies were full while bidens were a damp squib

 

There was no groundswell for biden. Its clear there has been coter fraud in favour of biden

 

Just be honest...at least with yourself

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

open your eyes! His rallies were full while bidens were a damp squib

 

There was no groundswell for biden. Its clear there has been coter fraud in favour of biden

 

Just be honest...at least with yourself

70m people voting for Trump? Unconscionable, it has to be investigated!

 

Listen fuck Trump, he is a bully, and a lucky one. No-one in his life said 'no' to him, at least no-one who could spend more on lawyers.

 

Big Rallies? In that case Corbyn won, he had 125,000 at Glastonbury.   

 

I hate all Tories, I hate Tory voters, but when they win an election....they win. Until next time, we try again. I don't wet my pants and cry like a mug 'it's all fixed', that is poor look.

 

Hey here's a mystery to solve - how the fuck did he get elected in the first place? He was only running against the insider's insider, remember that?

 

Goldman, JP Morgan, etc...still opening tomorrow.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

Rudy just assassinated the deep state and the fake news media in his latest briefing.

timestamped

 

Yes, just watched that now, absolutely mental. I suggest people watch this, if any of this is true which I suspect it is, then this is massive. Not sure what the wider consequences are, but it's going to turn crazy. Shits going down now. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Yes, just watched that now, absolutely mental. I suggest people watch this, if any of this is true which I suspect it is, then this is massive. Not sure what the wider consequences are, but it's going to turn crazy. Shits going down now. 

Meanwhile, the UK MSM frame it thus:

 

 

Screenshot_20201119_190537.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Saved said:

Meanwhile, the UK MSM frame it thus:

 

 

Screenshot_20201119_190537.jpg

Absolute shit bags. Clearly that's not what happened. It just winds you up, the sheer lies that they perpetuate and how they just seem to get away with it. It's frightening actually how easy people are manipulated by these headlines, yet if they watched the video they'd see something completely different. I'm exasperated at how people aren't waking up to this shit. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Strummer101 said:

Hey here's a mystery to solve - how the fuck did he get elected in the first place?

 

Regular working people were sick to the stomach of watching obama-clinton eviscerating the middle class while destroying america (see graphs below). Hilary's response to their concerns? She called them 'deplorables' thereby showing here contempt for working people

 

th?id=OIP.qswh7yBr_6gPvrcXiYWkHAHaD6%26p

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...