Jump to content

US ELECTION 2020: Trump vs Biden


Message added by Grumpy Owl,

Please keep all discussion of the US Presidential Election 2020 Race and its subsequent fallout in this topic, thank you.

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

a running presidential candidate cannot have any charges brought against them

 

10 hours ago, Morpheus said:

That's appalling. 

 

But also sensible - It stops fake criminal charges being used to remove the opposition .

 

See for example  Zimbabwe elections for that sort of thing being a common tactic.

 

We would like to think it couldnt happen in the west - but this election has demonstrated that some voters will stoop to any level to get the result they want

 

In fact look at 2016 where Trump was accused of all sorts of sex crimes - yet this election nobodies mentioned them

Edited by Eldnah
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nothing fair and honest about the election process. You can't tell me those key states have Trump leading for a long time, then all of the sudden mail-in ballots come in, of which over 80% go straight to Biden. What are the odds of that? Then Michigan even has 89% voter turnout? Such things don't happen anywhere to my knowledge, unless voting is obligatory. Otherwise voter turnout is like 60-75% even if things are very contested and on edge in a country.

This whole thing is just fake. Other states give the results on the first day, states with large populations, and yet these key states magically have enough mail-in votes for Biden to slightly carry it to a win.

 

All planned. It will be taken to court but the dems have already thought it all out my guess. It's just layers upon layers. They already prepared for this saying Trump won't go away.

Edited by Firebird
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Seeing Rudi Giuliani on this gives some hope..... but Trump has so few friends in the media it seems, the whole world media is being ranged against him....

 

But I'm a little less black pilled than yesterday..... Hopefully forcing a recount at Wisconsin and Michigan should shed some light on things...

 

Though I don't even know why this is even necessary since Joe Biden has publicly admitted that they would be committing voter fraud....

 

Surely that's a smoking gun?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

They've only been able to pull this because they have created their information firewall and digital gulag...

 

Anyone  post on social media showing videos or evidence of electoral fraud is being deleted.

 

Trump allowed this to happen on his watch though........ now he's paying the price. 

 

The internet has become nothing more than an outlet for the mainstream media.

 

My hope is that if Trump can get the win, he will see sense and realise he needs to restore freedom to the internet and bring the social media platforms under government control.

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Eldnah said:

 

 

But also sensible - It stops fake criminal charges being used to remove the opposition .

 

See for example  Zimbabwe elections for that sort of thing being a common tactic.

 

We would like to think it couldnt happen in the west - but this election has demonstrated that some voters will stoop to any level to get the result they want

 

In fact look at 2016 where Trump was accused of all sorts of sex crimes - yet this election nobodies mentioned them

Accept there's nothing fake about what Biden has done. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

 

The internet has become nothing more than an outlet for the mainstream media.

 

 

Who would've thought it in the 2000s?

The PC crowd now hold so much power everywhere. The cries of the ''offended ones'' are heard from the skies!

Soon we can't even criticize Islam any more cause ''that's hate speech''.

 

On and on it goes. Next up a social credit score and we start policing one another and be trapped in it with no way out.

 

Edited by Firebird
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes Firebird, I used to love the internet....

 

Now I just find it depressing.

 

Google search is now a glorified news stand with nothing but wall-to-wall brainwashing from The Guardian, CNN, BBC and New York Times.

 

It's book burning on an unprecedented scale...

 

So much information, intelligence, and genuine diversity has been wiped out.....

 

It's shameful... all the Youtube channels, blogs, websites and videos all gone forever... Like an information holocaust.


Still, at least we had a few good years....... they'll never be able to delete our memories of when we had full freedom of speech and full freedom to research any subject and find the truth is indeed out there, with potentially millions of like minded people.....It was good.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

That's right, it's always the same sites that you get with Google. Always the exact same worldviews. My God...

And they have the gall to present themselves as victims and islands in a web full of ''hate speech''.

 

Not just the internet. They infect video games and pop culture everywhere. It sickens me. Every time there's a niche or sector that has freedom, they will come in and subvert it and change it into something more Woke, sucking the life out of it.

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Truthspoon said:

Yes Firebird, I used to love the internet....

 

Now I just find it depressing.

 

Google search is now a glorified news stand with nothing but wall-to-wall brainwashing from The Guardian, CNN, BBC and New York Times.

 

It's book burning on an unprecedented scale...

 

So much information, intelligence, and genuine diversity has been wiped out.....

 

It's shameful... all the Youtube channels, blogs, websites and videos all gone forever... Like an information holocaust.


Still, at least we had a few good years....... they'll never be able to delete our memories of when we had full freedom of speech and full freedom to research any subject and find the truth is indeed out there, with potentially millions of like minded people.....It was good.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We have to buy those "controversial" books and films while we still can for future generations. 

 

Especially about the Rothschilds, Freemasonry, Big Pharma,  Banking, WW2 truth etc

 

Amazon are deleting stuff every week.

 

I bought the DVD "One by One" starring Rick Mayall even though it's still available, for now, free on the internet.

 

Imo the last five minutes are the most relevant in Covid 2020, even though there are other scenes about 9/11  which are also worth watching.

 

Fast forward to 1 hour and 15 minutes

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

We have to buy those "controversial" books and films while we still can for future generations. 

 

Especially about the Rothschilds, Freemasonry, Big Pharma,  Banking, WW2 truth etc

 

Amazon are deleting stuff every week.

 

Right you are.

Get good books guys. Besides, it's much more rewarding than reading a pdf!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

I was watching it on the Google map of the US election.... it was at 94 percent.

 

Chances are you were fast asleep.... in my time zone it was mid afternoon..... so I saw it happen in real time....

 

I suggest it is you who is in error. 

 

I have a record of it because at the precise time it turned to 95 percent I texted my friend to tell him that they are stealing the election from Trump.  I then predicted, as I posted here, that the same thing would happen in Michigan, and it did.

 

It would be well to update the false information that the fraud happened at 89 percent of the count....it happened at 94 percent and it had been stuck on 94 for ages....which is even more reason the race should have been called.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/4/2020 at 4:36 PM, Truthspoon said:

Trump had a lead of 100,000 in Wisconsin at 94% of the count.

 

Then at 95% Biden is suddenly ahead.

 

That is impossible.

 

1 percent of vote count was over 100,000 votes?

 

They're literally printing ballots for Biden by the tens of thousands.

 

Biden will steal the election with fraud and the media and establishment will seal the deal.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/4/2020 at 4:44 PM, Truthspoon said:

 

Just a matter of time now before Biden 'wins' Michigan and steals the election.

 

Funny that all the commentators went to bed thinking Trump had won.


They missed the great Election swindle of 2020.

 

I hope I'm wrong but I've just seen 100,000's of ballots for Biden seem to appear from nowhere at 94 percent of count.. It's obvious fraud.

 

This is why you have to call a time limit to voting and vote counting, because if you want to steal the election you need to be able to be given time to see where the fix needs to be, and this is just what has happened.

 

If Trump makes a fuss they'll just assassinate him.

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I still believe Trump could be in great danger in the next days or even weeks...

 

It would certainly solve 'their' problem....and who is there left to fight for Trump and the truth?

 

A few people will stand around a bit in DC, and some will make Youtube videos until they are banned and no one can hear them any more.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Wouldn't surprise me if the try and deepfake his death in future to bait patriots into civil war or something.

What would be better is if this Q shit actually comes to pass. I'm losing hope and quickly. I think I am at the point now where it's a case of only devine intervention is going stop this shit. The morons have demonstrated that they are willing and subconsciously complicit in this shit happening to us all, so much so that I cannot see any light at the end of the tunnel. Yesterday well and truly pissed on my chips and my chips are well down. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

 I think I am at the point now where it's a case of only devine intervention is going stop this shit. 

 

mightn't look like it but i believe 100% there will be.

 

it's all a spiritual war.

 

The good guys exist.

Edited by Given To Fly
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Given To Fly said:

 

mightn't look like it but i believe 100% there will be.

 

it's all a spiritual war.

 

The good guys exist.

Well they'd better start turning up because there's literally no need for all this psychologically damaging bullshit that we are being put through. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Grumpy Owl changed the title to US ELECTION 2020: Trump vs Biden
  • Grumpy Owl pinned this topic
  • Guest unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...