US ELECTION 2020: Trump vs Biden

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

Please keep all discussion of the US Presidential Election 2020 Race and its subsequent fallout in this topic, thank you.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A summary of the graphs     

For anyone who doesn't follow Max Igan on the Crowhouse bitchute channel (banned from youtube with 100s of videos removed.) This video focuses purely on the USA election fraud. A CIVIL WAR I

Anonymous   Here's what we know so far...    

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

The reason Israel was so insistent on owning the Dome of the Rock in my opinion was to desecrate and offend Christianity and Islam. Evil is behind their motives.... and I dont mean all jews...I mean the pro Zionist cult, cabal or whatever else they can be called beginning with C.

Also a big problem with modern judaism is the supremacist rhetoric. The one concept that drives a lot of the actions taken by Israel in the modern day is this chosenite doctrine which has completely dominated the storyline imo, the fact that their plans are working and that they slap down any descent so successfully only reinforces their belief that they are chosen to do this.

Also the dome of the rock is definitely gonna come down at some point in one way or another, they are already moving heavy on west bank territory in which they demolished an entire Palestinian village of 80 residents.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/israeli-army-destroys-palestinian-village-in-jordan-valley/ar-BB1aGAy4

Carry on squawking about the elections everyone... No one cares about who's behind all of it and what they're planning and constructing, Greater Israel? Nothing to see here...

Recommend this video to anyone who is sick of lies:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/BW7bctVt919B/

Edited by FVCK BILLY G4TES
  • Like 3

Looking not so good for Trump. If he loses, you can be sure that those who have threatened retribution against his supporters will try and make good on their threat. Re-education camps, truth and reconciliation commissions, and who knows what else will be coming down the pike in this Great Reset. 

Well, fellow cellmates, it's almost time for lights out in this our internet prison. Maybe Ted Kaczynski had the right idea after all about the technocrats.

• Like 1

I don't understand why people vote anymore ,it doesn't matter which system or country,  the pricks are all same .

Although I think the place will go to shit quicker under Biden than Trump but either way the outcome will eventually be the same

Edited by peter
  • Like 2
44 minutes ago, peter said:

I don't understand why people vote anymore ,it doesn't matter which system or country, their all the pricks are all same .

Although I think the place will go to shit quicker under Biden than Trump but either way the outcome will eventually be the same

The real enemy is the fucking Rothschild network. City of London, East India Trading Co, Henry Kissinger, George Soros, Wall Street and privatised Military intelligence. 

Also Israel, Russia, China & Iran cooperation to remove the US as a big trader on the Belt & Road which is essentially the keys to the future. This just shows that they want the US to crash and burn.

To act like they aren't behind all this is like denying that the sky is blue, or that Henry Kissinger is a homosexual. He has been in basically every administration for years on end, good mates with Jacob Rothschild himself.

Trump appointed Wilbur Ross as secretary of commerce, Rothschild banker.

Bi Bi washes his dirty laundry at the whitehouse lol.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/benjamin-netanyahu-us-visits-dirty-laundry/2020/09/23/8407f52c-fdb3-11ea-830c-a160b331ca62_story.html%3foutputType=amp

It's beyond a joke to say politicians matter whatsoever...

As i've been saying for quite a while at this point, but people love politicians because they love being tribal and to pick a side.

It's like betting on a horse every 4 years and every single time it lands flat on it's face before it crosses the line or does anything noteworthy.

Edited by FVCK BILLY G4TES

Who funds Biden's campaign? 

After 1 google search I find who some of his donors are:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/10/20/us/politics/joe-biden-donors.amp.html

Haim Saban: 

That same night, Joseph R. Biden Jr. beamed into a more intimate affair of fewer than two dozen people: a $500,000-per-ticket fund-raiser hosted by the billionaire financier Haim Saban. It raised even more: $4.5 million.

Haim Saban born October 15, 1944 is an Israeli-American media proprietor, investor, and producer of records, film, and television.[1] A businessman with interests in financial services, entertainment, and media, and an estimated net worth of $2.8 billion, he is ranked by Forbes as the 232nd richest person in America.[5] Saban is the founder of Saban Entertainment, producer and distributor of children's television programs in the US such as Power Rangers. He headed up consortiums which purchased the broadcasters ProSiebenSat.1 Media and Univision Communications. He is a major donor to the US Democratic Party and active in pro-Israel political efforts in the US. In March 2017,

From Hollywood to Silicon Valley to Wall Street, Mr. Biden’s campaign has aggressively courted the megadonor class. It has raised almost $200 million from donors who gave at least $100,000 to his joint operations with the Democratic Party in the last six months — about twice as much as President Trump raised from six-figure donors in that time, according to an analysis of new federal records. As the size of checks has grown, the Biden campaign has become less transparent, declining so far to disclose the names of its most influential fund-raisers, people known as bundlers who gather large checks from friends and business associates and then deliver them to the campaign

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

The real enemy is the fucking Rothschild network. City of London, East India Trading Co, Henry Kissinger, George Soros, Wall Street and privatised Military intelligence. 

Also Israel, Russia, China & Iran cooperation to remove the US as a big trader on the Belt & Road which is essentially the keys to the future. This just shows that they want the US to crash and burn.

To act like they aren't behind all this is like denying that the sky is blue, or that Henry Kissinger is a homosexual. He has been in basically every administration for years on end, good mates with Jacob Rothschild himself.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/benjamin-netanyahu-us-visits-dirty-laundry/2020/09/23/8407f52c-fdb3-11ea-830c-a160b331ca62_story.html%3foutputType=amp

As i've been saying for quite a while at this point, but people love politicians because they love being tribal and to pick a side.

It's like betting on a horse every 4 years and every single time it lands flat on it's face before it crosses the line or does anything noteworthy.

Cant disagree with this. And it is tribal. I don't think tribal is always a bad thing though. But it is theatre for the most part. I still think he is the closest "we" have had to go against the globalists, along with Brexit. They wont let this happen again.

Jack Dorsey deleting and censoring the president. Joe Biden ADMITTING in a video that the democrats have been involved in fraud. The demented cunt actually said that.

I have always believed the elite over play their hands. Phychopaths always do. And sometimes we get victories. But i could be wrong. Perhaps as Alan Watt would say they give us some "good" kings and leaders throughout history to firther keep us enslaved in the show. 

Will have to see how it pans out. 

665904643_gazacnntrumpbiden.png.28e2b9846cfd4fddd61a1408d0ba39b6.png

some people might see arizona and georgia. having a good life.

i see Gaza --
displacement, genocide, crimes against humanity.

so it'll be the dems to shit on them, 'legally', that is.

:((((((((((((((

Edited by Given To Fly
2 hours ago, peter said:

I don't understand why people vote anymore ,it doesn't matter which system or country,  the pricks are all same .

Correct.

Out of likes.

2 hours ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Out of likes.

i remember this dude being a mainstay and so credible a fortnight ago on CNN

Media outlets DEFEND CNN star Jeffrey Toobin over Zoom masturbation scandal and say we should ‘forget it happened’

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12999080/media-outlets-defend-jeffrey-toobin-zoom-masturbation-scandal/

that carpet and closet must have a whole load of shit hidden ....

Biden was given a chance, but if he can't deliver jobs, then he can't start paying minorities in the first place. I cant even find a FT job in the rich state of CT, a lot of people here working multiple part times. He will more then likely do what ALL democrats do, is bankrupt everyone that is NOT rich. Where are protections like CA has for benefits??? I had to make noise at a local Shoprite to get more black people in the doors, and that's in a so called black loving state of CT. BS!!!! 

He does not have the balls to do what needs to be done for minorities and women as far as opportunity and pay increases, and if DC does not start delivering pay for us, then they can forget about a 2nd term. This isnt over, and his out of touch self thinks its a celebration. Its not, I have told you how corrupt the Harris family is, they are not one of us, and celebrating people not worthy of celebration is not my thing. 

You opened up a pandora's box, and think protest are over, they aren't. Mark my words, that they will continue until we get the pay increases and jobs. The point is, the democrats dont make jobs, so its an uphill battle from the very start. Millennials have not seen jobs and opportunity until Trump came into office, we are in our 30s and 40s, and we arent dealing with that any more. You push people over the edge, you best be able to deal with the consequences of that. Millennials have been through sh!t and mud with these corrupt politicians, and if Biden can't even keep the same job levels and bring consistency, then he wont last. We have seen war after war, false promise after false promise, out sourcing thanks to the Democrats which put us backwards in the 90s and showed its economic effects throughout the early 2000s, a depression, we might see more depressions. 

Even 500-1000 dollar heart medications all under the careful watch of democrats. I stopped being one when under Obama's watch thousands of children ended up being bombed to death, I am a normal person, and I couldnt take that or accept that. Then I started asking questions, how could that happen not once or twice but to a massive level???

He's going to go up there and DO THE SAME THING that democrats always have done. 

They put one normal person in the ring, since they shot JFK to death, and they have a fit about it. A fake news fit!!!

Edited by MatchaLove
17 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

fraudulent ballots enter

Untitled2.jpg

Untitled3.jpg

Thats fake news by websites / failure to understand the system by the likes of me and you who queeried it (and i did).

Postal votes are counted elsewhere - scanned into the system - then uploaded.

The software adds them by candidate - hence the biden jump.

It looks odd but it isnt indicative of mass fraud.

(For the record whilst i dislike Trump I would rather he won than biden)

• Grumpy Owl changed the title to US ELECTION 2020: Trump vs Biden
  • Grumpy Owl pinned this topic