US ELECTION 2020: Trump vs Biden

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

Please keep all discussion of the US Presidential Election 2020 Race and its subsequent fallout in this topic, thank you.

3 minutes ago, Illmatic said:

Nope it's done. Biden only has 17 to get, mailer votes will push him over

I think it was clear last night, Trump's election challengers (observers) will have been feeding back on the ground information. That was why he talked about stolen elections.

Biden just from the seats he currently leads in will get to 270, but it may be more.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Illmatic said:

Nope it's done. Biden only has 17 to get, mailer votes will push him over

Yep...as I see it Trump can possibly get 51 (electoral votes) seats. (Georgia North Carolina and Pennsylvania) That falls short of the 270 needed by 5. Biden stands to get Michigan and Nevada with 22 seats which takes his current 248 to 270. Then add the postal votes. I think thats how its going...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

Yep...as I see it Trump can possibly get 51 (electoral votes) seats. (Georgia North Carolina and Pennsylvania) That falls short of the 270 needed by 5. Biden stands to get Michigan and Nevada with 22 seats which takes his current 248 to 270. Then add the postal votes. I think thats how its going...

BTW I bet on Kamala Harris being the next President at 150/1.

I think there is a chance Biden could be rendered incapable, committed to an asylum, drop dead fro old age, die from COVID, step aside after conduct allegations before the inauguration.

Just now, Mikhail Liebestein said:

BTW I bet on Kamala Harris being the next President at 150/1.

I think there is a chance Biden could be rendered incapable, committed to an asylum, drop dead fro old age, die from COVID, step aside after conduct allegations before the inauguration.

Im not interested in either of them tbh. Either way whoever wins will only be the face.  I think Trump and Biden are incapable for many reasons...and both asylum material in my opinion. It`s a shit show all around... The powers behind the Nothing must be laughing their scaly asses off.

• Like 3

Yep 270:265 to Biden,

I hope Trump goes for a recount and what not, and also good job he put that woman as head of supreme court , as that might swing it his way :)

Its almost like he foresee this happening , good chappie.

Trump supporters today none wearing masks, not socially distancing. Which is good, right, obvs.

Biden, no audience only car horns honking and his wife masked up,  clapping like a seal every minute,

Edited by FrankVitali
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

Yeah unless something happens with these lawsuits it's over.

I don't really buy the Trump hype, he may be a slight thorn in the side of some but he's in line with the Zionists and didnt really have enough power as the president to truly "drain the swamp" as he said he was planning to.

Of course "sleepy Joe" will be worse and we will see them go full speed ahead on some of the trade and war projects Trump didn't seem to to he interested in.

But the agendas are already in place, another Trump term was not going to stop them going ahead, it might have just slowed it down a bit.

Just now, Illmatic said:

Yeah unless something happens with these lawsuits it's over.

I don't really buy the Trump hype, he may be a slight thorn in the side of some but he's in line with the Zionists and didnt really have enough power as the president to truly "drain the swamp" as he said he was planning to.

Of course "sleepy Joe" will be worse and we will see them go full speed ahead on some of the trade and war projects Trump didn't seem to to he interested in.

But the agendas are already in place, another Trump term was not going to stop them going ahead, it might have just slowed it down a bit.

Joe isnt that sleepy... he is pushing the agenda as is Trump. Trump is no hero in my opinion. I agree the Trump hype is simply that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Am I the only one who finds this whole thing hilarious? The banker's salesman, the zionist, the "hero" of the theatrical piece who is "saving the world" being beaten by a senile old man who touches children 😂

Welcome to clown planet, buckle up buckaroos 😂

It's all about the Overton window for me. Regardless of whether Trump is totally controlled, his presidency still shifted the window of debate towards talking points that were needed.

I don't really care anymore now though. I'm just going to treat the world like a comedy show.

• Like 1

Am I the only one who finds this whole thing hilarious? The banker's salesman, the zionist, the "hero" of the theatrical piece who is "saving the world" being beaten by a senile old man who touches children 😂

I think the ``senile old man`` thing has been played up...Joe Biden is fully compus mentis in my opinion.  As for Trump he is a theatrical clown... his pathetic robot dance coupled with Bidens portrayed senility is clearly a joke to the morons controlling it all. It is funny in the sense that we can see it is theatrics....but overall the outcome wont be too funny...

Well there is that approach dude, if you can't laugh about it, you'll cry.  lol

Bit I am getting a bit concerned now about Humanity, one hell of a shitstorm brewing, Biden is well in with the Chinese and he will help push this covid bullshit to the max. I feel trump at least has a fair amount of resistance to it.

1 minute ago, Beaujangles said:

I think the ``senile old man`` thing has been played up...Joe Biden is fully compus mentis in my opinion.  As for Trump he is a theatrical clown... his pathetic robot dance coupled with Bidens portrayed senility is clearly a joke to the morons controlling it all. It is funny in the sense that we can see it is theatrics....but overall the outcome wont be too funny...

Trump is definitely controlled but Biden is asleep at the wheel and just another pawn for the Israeli lobbies who are the real and only political party in the US.

Funny how Trump and Biden never agree on anything but they both looooove Israel. If you want to know who is buying these elections that's where to start.

• Like 1

It’s gonna be okay at least in America.  The American presidency is more of a figurehead than anything.  The midterm elections will likely bring a Republican majority in Congress, and along with the Senate majority, anything he tries to do will be ineffective.  It’s allright!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

Well there is that approach dude, if you can't laugh about it, you'll cry.  lol

Bit I am getting a bit concerned now about Humanity, one hell of a shitstorm brewing, Biden is well in with the Chinese and he will help push this covid bullshit to the max. I feel trump at least has a fair amount of resistance to it.

Nah, I went into this whole thing knowing that it's all horseshit for the New World Order and agenda 21/30, UN habitat smart city bs. Either side of the dialectic will try to achieve those goals by any means.

If you want to know who to blame, it's Israel. *punches horse carcass*

It's blatantly obvious and anyone who actually cares about the truth and not the dialectic needs to get clued up on the issue asap. The centre for world control is in Jerusalem and people need to realise who the ones with the real power are.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Trump is definitely controlled but Biden is asleep at the wheel and just another pawn for the Israeli lobbies who are the real and only political party in the US.

Funny how Trump and Biden never agree on anything but they both looooove Israel. If you want to know who is buying these elections that's where to start.

I dont think either are asleep at the wheel...but I do agree with you that Israel and its affiliations are the genesis of it it all...

44 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

Exactly my analysis. Barring The Supreme Court or some extreme recount swing if force,  Biden has got it.

5 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Nah, I went into this whole thing knowing that it's all horseshit for the New World Order and agenda 21/30, UN habitat smart city bs. Either side of the dialectic will try to achieve those goals by any means.

If you want to know who to blame, it's Israel. *punches horse carcass*

It's blatantly obvious and anyone who actually cares about the truth and not the dialectic needs to get clued up on the issue asap. The centre for world control is in Jerusalem and people need to realise who the ones with the real power are.

The reason Israel was so insistent on owning the Dome of the Rock in my opinion was to desecrate and offend Christianity and Islam. Evil is behind their motives.... and I dont mean all jews...I mean the pro Zionist cult, cabal or whatever else they can be called beginning with C.

• Like 1