US ELECTION 2020: Trump vs Biden

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

Please keep all discussion of the US Presidential Election 2020 Race and its subsequent fallout in this topic, thank you.

1 minute ago, Given To Fly said:

i was doing a bit of research on him last night and actually began to felt sorry for him. he has had a lot of personal and tragic difficulties to overcome but none of that can offset what he is about to unleash on the USA, and hence the planet, being 'the leader of the free world'.

He's as dirty pervert and clearly you haven't done any decent research if you've come to that conclusion. The fact he's been receiving money from China is called espionage and that in America is enough for the death sentence. I'd think again. 👍🏻

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 1

Just now, Morpheus said:

He's as dirty pervert and clearly you haven't done any decent research if you've come to that conclusion. The fact he's been receiving money from China is called espionage and that in America is enough for the death sentence. I'd think again. 👍🏻

i've openly called him a child groper and a pervert.

i'm talking about the death of his wife, son and daughter and his aneurysms etc. opened my eyes a bit on him on a personal level.

he's a covid fascist who's going to impose malevolence.

2 minutes ago, Given To Fly said:

i've openly called him a child groper and a pervert.

i'm talking about the death of his wife, son and daughter and his aneurysms etc. opened my eyes a bit on him on a personal level.

he's a covid fascist who's going to impose malevolence.

So in light of all that why the sympathy? Ok, his family has had a bit of a rough ride with death, however, that could well be a karmic response to all the bad shit he's done. Cause and effect. The force has been brought into balance. 

• Like 1

Trump hit a low of 1.24 on Betfair during counting last night (roughly 1-5 - not quite a certainty but not far off when it comes to in-running during an election). It may be the lowest price any politician/party has traded at in the history of elections DURING THE COUNTING STAGE and not won. Just something to add to the 'it's been a stitch-up' scenario, with Biden votes suddenly appearing out of nowhere in Wisconsin and Michigan, by various accounts. Trump was around 3.1 (just over 2-1) before voting started. He's currently 4.8 (nearly 4-1). Looks like the fix is in.

BBC News homepage as of 20:46 GMT:

image.png.cc76f2cd86c1487bc5d8407a747cf5df.png

Hidden away there is the following caveat:

Mr Biden leads the popular vote, but several key states could still go either way and turn the race for president.

Read our analysis of the results so far, including exit poll details and other election maps and charts.

Wasn't that the argument the last time round, that Hillary "won the popular vote"?

It looks to me like the way the BBC is presenting this (it was a similar look this morning with Biden shown as in the lead), if somehow Trump ends up 'winning' it can be presented as a 'shock', and used to whip up people into an angry frenzy.

If Biden does win, congratulations to Kamala Harris on becoming the next President. 😉

2 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

BBC News homepage as of 20:46 GMT:

image.png.cc76f2cd86c1487bc5d8407a747cf5df.png

Hidden away there is the following caveat:

Wasn't that the argument the last time round, that Hillary "won the popular vote"?

It looks to me like the way the BBC is presenting this (it was a similar look this morning with Biden shown as in the lead), if somehow Trump ends up 'winning' it can be presented as a 'shock', and used to whip up people into an angry frenzy.

If Biden does win, congratulations to Kamala Harris on becoming the next President. 😉

Just to add a twist to that, the Big Man gets arrested for his depravity and espionage, meaning she's pres by default. Job well done. Question is, why wasn't he arrested beforehand? Honestly, I'm gobsmacked at what's going on, it couldn't be more blatant. 

• Grumpy Owl changed the title to US ELECTION 2020: Trump vs Biden
  • Grumpy Owl pinned this topic
  • Guest unpinned this topic