US ELECTION 2020: Trump vs Biden

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

Please keep all discussion of the US Presidential Election 2020 Race and its subsequent fallout in this topic, thank you.

2 minutes ago, screamingeagle said:

you will face that under the trump too

if you think you will not,i'm afraid you haven't learned a thing......😔

Are you trolling me?

Why you trying to get a rise out of me? Aren't you supposed to be a moderator?

Edited by Truthspoon

In the next episode of The Twilight Zone:

Anyone on Youtube or Social Media who even discusses Electoral Fraud will be instantly shut down.

This will signal the final end of any dissident voices on social media.

Also Trump will try to fight this, but the press and establishment will turn the country and the world against him to such an extent that he will either give up, or will eventually meet with an 'accidental death' or will be murdered by a crazed Antifa and the media will make no effort to suppress their glee.

Then it's New World Order time folks.......

If you don't see the difference between Trump and the Democrats....

....then you need to go to Specsavers.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Saved said:

So Trump winning, as in 2016, at least would afford me some laughter as the left implode across the internet. But that's not to say that he is going to reverse the evil that pervades this world in ever increasing measure and it is not to say either that he won't be the one to accelerate it.

Satan comes as an angel of light.

I agree with this. A Youtuber called Probably Alexandra has the most interesting take on it I've heard. This will be the great grand-daddy of all problem-reaction-solutions. Most know that. But her take is that Trump is really going to do something - put away some of the big traitors and paedophiles (watch out Creepy Joe and HRC). Do some really good things and so in the end, people finally realise that the conspiracy theorists were right (at least about some of the truth), and genuinely love him. But he'll still be one of Satan's reps - just an "angel of light" or a Lucifer rep, rather than a devil/demon rep we've become so used to with so many other cult leaders. A false saviour. Time will tell.

Just now, Truthspoon said:

Are you trolling me?

no

1 minute ago, Truthspoon said:

Why you trying to get a rise out of me? Aren't you supposed to be a moderator?

i'm saying you have been or will be fooled...

intended decisions and politics will go on acording to the elites plan......

they will be pushed by a democrat or a republican.....from their perspective it is completly irelevant who is in w. house 

are you saying i'm not allowed to say my opinion because i'm a mod and have diferent views???

Hmmm ... trajectory Biden isn't it.

Bad news.

Though I think Trump could do with a rest from fighting the world one handed; it's too much really.

----

On this planet the stampeding sheep always destroy themselves, and the devil always wins, he is the ruler of this world.   This is why the sages always said you must leave this place and enter the higher and true world.  Here, everyone loses.  Light  can only emerge from time to time before it is crucified once again.

Edited by rideforever

4 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Hmmm ... trajectory Biden isn't it.

Bad news.

Though I think Trump could do with a rest from fighting the world one handed; it's too much really.

Are you kidding?

Now they will really go after him..........

Whether his tax returns or another trumped up (no pun intended) Russia collusion report....

Now he's a civilian and facing the full force of the American government he's going to end up doing time.

They're going to make him the new Hitler.

Still, he didn't stand up for free speech and his supporters when they were arrested and imprisoned....

So sadly he has made his own bed in some ways.....

His failure to stand up for free speech and control big tech censorship has led to his supporters having no way to meme the way to election victory like they did in 2016.

Edited by Truthspoon

14 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Are you kidding?

Now they will really go after him..........

Whether his tax returns or another trumped up (no pun intended) Russia collusion report....

Now he's a civilian and facing the full force of the American government he's going to end up doing time.

They're going to make him the new Hitler.

I think so too, and anyone who will agree with him on topic is suspect already in social media and corporations. It will be prosecution next. I can see them really pulling this off. It's going to be a nightmare to watch. Be woke or get prosecuted.

Problem-Reaction-Solution theory

The result of this election will drag on and on for most of the winter due to legal battles over voting fraud. 

(Bread and circuses to keep the masses amused during months of lockdown)

The ultimate end result, regardless of who wins:  it will be deemed that to avoid this sort of voting ambiguity happening again in the future, all votes will be cast digitally, tracked to individuals via  the digital tattoo....

Meh.  I hope I'm wrong though.

Well it looks like the orange man bad brigade has one. 

Anyone who still thinks trump was part of the elite is retarded. I said before they'll never let it happen again.  

Still doesn't go with your worldview does it? Bit like Islamic terrorism 🤫🤫🤫🤫.

6 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Anyone who still thinks trump was part of the elite is retarded. 

Trump admits he's a freemason on live tv.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/BJazDhpxaVbg/

6 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Still doesn't go with your worldview does it? Bit like Islamic terrorism 🤫🤫🤫🤫.

Comparing people who disagree with you to "islamic terrorists" just proves how badly some people are under politician's influence.  

Edited by FVCK BILLY G4TES
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Still doesn't go with your worldview does it? Bit like Islamic terrorism

You still haven't worked out most of these Islamic terrorist attacks are staged by the State or

false flags.

You said .......

"Anyone who still thinks trump was part of the elite is retarded. I said before they'll never let it happen again."

I beg to differ.

Wake up.

9-11-Remembrance-WTC7-by-David-Dees-720x

Edited by Golden Retriever

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

I understand what TS is saying on this

Trump may be joined at the hip to the zionist wing of the dialectic for sure. You have no dispute there

The difference though between trump and biden is that their SUPPORTERS have different views

Trumps supporters are likely to be less likely to accept state coercion over a covid vaccine so unless trump wants his own support base to turn on him he has to at least pay lip service to NOT forcing a vaccine on everyone

Bidens supporters on the other hand are possessed with a form of religious fervour where if the democrat party told them all to stick their heads in ovens they would do it. So if biden wins he can claim he has a democratic mandate to force a vaccine on everyone and can claim the use of the state apparatus in doing so ie army deployment

Now if trump wins he may do all that anyway but he would then lose his support base and expose his true colours

Has Trump's Operation Warpspeed been cancelled by Trump? Did I miss something?

As i said before, Trump wont stop an agenda that is in the process since 100+ years.

If he would be such a danger to the power elite, he would end up like Kennedy.

Now, i cannot deny the fact, that the MSM invested heavily in a disinformation campaign as we have seen in 2016 and to an even greater extend we see now.

What this all means, needs to be investigated.

(I certainly do not have all the answers)

This attack on peoples freedom needs to be solved by the puplic, by the people. It is impossible to do otherwise.

Thats all i am saying.

• Like 1

• Grumpy Owl changed the title to US ELECTION 2020: Trump vs Biden
  • Grumpy Owl pinned this topic
  • Guest unpinned this topic