US ELECTION 2020: Trump vs Biden

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

Please keep all discussion of the US Presidential Election 2020 Race and its subsequent fallout in this topic, thank you.

10 minutes ago, Given To Fly said:

they're claiming 'mail-in ballots' for the upsurge in democratic votes.

apparently democrat voters make up the majority of mail-in ballots.

This whole mail voting in some States is ridiculous and it's because of the Con Virus that so many people have voted by post this year.

Postal votes will count is some states THREE DAYS after the election if the postal mark is the day of the election or before.

That's an idiotic policy.  Americans have had weeks if not months to vote by post.  Any sane Government would say if your postal vote was not received on or before the day of election, then it would be null and void.

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Morph said:

The gap is too narrow and there are more votes left than he is leading by. They can only call it when it is mathematically impossible.

So you don't believe the election fraud angle?

They have called states for Biden when he was only 200,000 ahead at 80 percent or less of the counts.

Trump was 300,000 ahead in Michigan at 77 percent....

100,000 ahead at 94 percent in Wisconsin.

However....if you can magically produce Biden-Ballots on demand.....then none of the mathematical and statistically probabliistic theories work any more.

We're about to enter The Twilight Zone folks.

Edited by Truthspoon

Had a look at the daily mail today to see what the crack was with the US election and there is a piece titled

So much for the polls . . . again: Biden's predicted lead evaporates after shy-Trump voters emerge in their millions. But why DO people feel they can't admit to voting for the right?

But then further down the page they answer their own question with another piece titled:

'Do you not listen to anything?' Phillip Schofield is left RAGING as he snaps at 'Trumpette' on This Morning... leaving viewers lauding his handling of the VERY tense chat

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8913189/Phillip-Schofield-left-RAGING-snaps-Trumpette.html

So basically the silent majority of hard working, law abiding people who don't want their cities burned down by communist antifa and BLM and who don't want their societies socially engineered through political correctness, cultural marxism are silent because they are constantly abused, threatened and bullied by the neo-marxist weasels in the corporate media and in the complicit government and its propaganda arms like the BBC

They know they will be abused and no platformed so they simply stay silent and then speak at the ballot box

The corporate elite create the polls so they tell you that the US people want marxism and that the british people want to be absorbed into an EU superstate so that their national sovereignty is destroyed but then when it comes to voting we find again and again that the people DON'T want to live in a technocratic hellscape ruled by a satanic elite

Sure there are plenty of dupes who DO vote for that but only because they have been so totally lied to by the media that they don't really understand what it is they are voting for. They have been fooled into thinking they are voting against things like 'racism' and 'mysogeny' when really the elites don't give a rats ass about those things and are just duping people with social justice narratives to disguise their true totalitarian intentions

Well more and more people are seeing through that scam

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, novymir said:

It's been one from the start, insanity is a progressive thing( like cancer),, the 1st step towards restoration of sanity is recognizing and acknowledging it, then humbly asking for help from The Divine Source of Sanity(=Reality). Denial only blocks the help, IT won't force Itself on us. Something like the 12 Steps is useful, they can be applied to anything we're seeming to be powerless over, it's the principles that can apply regardless of form or specifics...

The Spirit Loves The Truth, the ego hates it.

This is the problem... the insane believe they are sane...and the most insane ones are the ones with the most "power" and influence. It's all an illusion though. Their "power" is illusury, and our "weakness" is illusury. This world of predators, parasites, disease, destruction and death does not really exist. It's a counterfeit, miscreation with ego, of our creative power.

Infinite Love Really Is The Only Truth...Really!🙃

this mental new age horseshit that there are no real actual dark external factors influencing and corrupting humanity and that it's all internal is sooo f'n dangerous and hair-pulling (though i'm bald on top 😆 )

15 minutes ago, Given To Fly said:

they're claiming 'mail-in ballots' for the upsurge in democratic votes.

apparently democrat voters make up the majority of mail-in ballots and they just got around to counting them hence the change.

But the mail in ballots are counted first. 

The last votes to be counted are those who voted in person..... 

10 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

This whole mail voting in some States is ridiculous and it's because of the Con Virus that so many people have voted by post this year.

Postal votes will count is some states THREE DAYS after the election if the postal mark is the day of the election or before.

That's third world policy.  Americans have had weeks if not months to vote by post.  Any sane Government would say if your postal vote was not received on or before the day of election, then it would be null and void.

Yeah, it's what you'd expect from a third world corrupt banana republic.

Which is what America is about to become once we all enter the Biden presidency episode of the Twilight Zone we all seem to be caught in.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1

re: joe biden's daughter ashley:

"National File has already reported several revelations from the diary, including the fact that the author believes she was sexually molested as a child and shared “probably not appropriate” showers with her father, "

https://nationalfile.com/full-release-ashley-biden-diary-reveals-child-sex-trauma-drug-abuse-resentment-for-joe-whistleblower/

16 minutes ago, Morph said:

The gap is too narrow and there are more votes left than he is leading by. They can only call it when it is mathematically impossible.

This election comes down to Michigan. Trump wins the other ones because they don't have crazy postal ballots still to count. Nevada he needs to turn it around by 4% to win - unlikely. Whoever wins Michigan wins the election and judging by the ridiculous swings going on, it ain't gonna be Trump.

I don't think it wakes anyone up, it just creates division in the States and probably lots of legal crap and rioting.

Please tell me then why Arizona was called at 80 % of count when Biden had only a lead of 100,000 when Trump had a lead of 100,000 in Wisconsin at 94% or the count?

You can clearly see that the number of electoral college votes and the electorate number are nearly the same....

This is clear evidence of electoral corruption alone.

15 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

That's an idiotic policy.  Americans have had weeks if not months to vote by post.  Any sane Government would say if your postal vote was not received on or before the day of election, then it would be null and void.

6 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

i agree it sounds dodgy but been switching between CNN and BBC coverage and that's what they're implying.

3 minutes ago, Given To Fly said:

i agree it sounds dodgy but been switching between CNN and BBC coverage and that's what they're implying.

That doesn't apply to Wisconsin though, the Supreme Court in that instance ruled against mail-in ballots being received after election-day, so it doesn't explain the 100,000 block of Biden votes that came from no-where in the final moments of the count.

https://news.yahoo.com/wisconsin-mail-ballots-must-received-122421292.html

29 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

I don't know, but  I thought the mail ballots are counted last.

TS ... you appear to be a Trump supporter, even though you know full well he supports Israel

and the anti Christian Noahide Laws.  I don't get it ... why do you support him and his Jewish family?

Both candidates are supporters of (((kosher))) through and through with their adoration of Israel and  the money.

Edited by Golden Retriever

7 minutes ago, Morph said:

Trump didn't have that lead in Wisconsin at that percentage - he went behind at around the mid eighties - I've been keeping tabs on it.  In Michigan at 81% his lead was down to 200,000 and at 83% it was suddenly 60,000! 

You're mistaken. Just as you were about Arizona not being called...... 

He had a 100,000 lead at 94 percent of the count.

3 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

I don't know, but  I thought the mail ballots are counted last.

TS ... you appear to be a Trump supporter, even though you know full well he supports Israel

and the anti Christian Noahide Laws.  I don't get it ... why do you support him and his Jewish family?

Both candidates are supporters of (((kosher))) through and through with their adoration of Israel and  the money.

I don't want to have to deal with mandatory vaccines and the end of the world, which is what we will be facing with a Biden presidency. 

1 minute ago, Morph said:

Arizona has not been called. News outlets can make their own calls - which is their prerogative, but the official call is the one that counts. It is made when the state is won by an unassailable number. Arizona still has around 500k + votes left to count and a lead of 131k. It needs a swing of about 65% to 35% for Trump to win - extremely unlikely.

Dude, we're going round in circles... knock it off.... You're being deceptive.... especially with your false claim about the Wisconsin count. Please get your facts right.

11 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

I understand what TS is saying on this

Trump may be joined at the hip to the zionist wing of the dialectic for sure. You have no dispute there

The difference though between trump and biden is that their SUPPORTERS have different views

Trumps supporters are likely to be less likely to accept state coercion over a covid vaccine so unless trump wants his own support base to turn on him he has to at least pay lip service to NOT forcing a vaccine on everyone

Bidens supporters on the other hand are possessed with a form of religious fervour where if the democrat party told them all to stick their heads in ovens they would do it. So if biden wins he can claim he has a democratic mandate to force a vaccine on everyone and can claim the use of the state apparatus in doing so ie army deployment

Now if trump wins he may do all that anyway but he would then lose his support base and expose his true colours

1 minute ago, Truthspoon said:

I texted my mate about five hours ago predicting this would happen.

Yeah it's so obvious. The voter fraud is what stopped me putting a grand on Trump instead of the £100 I appear to have now lost lol. 

• Grumpy Owl changed the title to US ELECTION 2020: Trump vs Biden
  • Grumpy Owl pinned this topic
  • Guest unpinned this topic