US ELECTION 2020: Trump vs Biden

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

Please keep all discussion of the US Presidential Election 2020 Race and its subsequent fallout in this topic, thank you.

On 9/9/2021 at 10:58 PM, DarianF said:

Apparently Trump is running for office again. Let me guess, all the suckers will fall for it a second time.

I can kinda see him getting it, he’s still a perfect asset for Israel, especially if there’s any end time prophecies for them 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Seeker said:

I can kinda see him getting it, he’s still a perfect asset for Israel, especially if there’s any end time prophecies for them 

All the people dying now from the vaccines he ordered. Thanks Trump. Great move.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

arizona audit will be the moment usa goes nuclear

Can't see the 'machine' audit ever seeing the light of day. Without that, there is no case to answer. Neither the Democrats or Dominion will allow it to happen. They have the full force of the Deep State behind them, as does the Supreme Court - and Trump knows it, hence him not denying that he'll run in 2024.

Again, he'll be up against Dominion. He could get 200m votes and still lose, which begs the question why would he bother except to gatekeep the right?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...