Jump to content

US ELECTION 2020: Trump vs Biden


Message added by Grumpy Owl,

Please keep all discussion of the US Presidential Election 2020 Race and its subsequent fallout in this topic, thank you.

Recommended Posts

Pending any incoming revelations from Colonel Perez, it looks like Agent Orange will indeed be facing his day in court. With multiple lawsuits looming, it is just a case of who will get to him first;

 

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/02/13/politics/trump-legal-problems-post-impeachment/index.html

 

I think my prediction of jail time for Orange is looking a good one.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Strummer101 said:

Pending any incoming revelations from Colonel Perez, it looks like Agent Orange will indeed be facing his day in court. With multiple lawsuits looming, it is just a case of who will get to him first;

 

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/02/13/politics/trump-legal-problems-post-impeachment/index.html

 

I think my prediction of jail time for Orange is looking a good one.

 

 

It's all a show. Just pick your actor and your script - the end of the story is the same.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, HerrShultz said:

Video: Democrat Congresswoman Calls For ‘Truth Commission’

 

https://www.infowars.com/posts/video-democrat-congresswoman-calls-for-truth-commission/

 

aka.   a  ministry of truth

Liars have no respect for the meaning of truth but will do all they can to call the truth a lie and a lie the truth because they do have great respect - a perverse fetish -for lies. But then liars are merely following their father, like the obedient goats they are.

 

It looks very much like the USA is heading towards Communism 2.0 quicker than even we are here in the UK.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, bamboozooka said:

what can go wrong here.

 

Nancy Pelosi calls for 9/11 style commission to investigate US Capital attack

 

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/us-politics/nancy-pelosi-commission-us-capitol-b919913.html

Please do Nancy and our first witness is you. Can you explain why you didn't allow further security at the capitol, despite having prior knowledge that a riot could potentially occur? 

 

Make sure your answer is good, because we'll be asking Mitch the same thing. 

Edited by Morpheus
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

Please do Nancy and our first witness is you. Can you explain why you didn't allow further security at the capitol, despite having prior knowledge that a riot could potentially occur? 

 

Make sure your answer is good, because we'll be asking Mitch the same thing. 

She plays a sort of deranged wicked witch role. No way in the world are these people not acting out a script whilst the USA falls. 

 

It really is a movie.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Saved said:

She plays a sort of deranged wicked witch role. No way in the world are these people not acting out a script whilst the USA falls. 

 

It really is a movie.


It's all an absolute joke at this point. If I hadn't seen the last eleven months with my own eyes I'd have never believed it.

What's going on over there is just a complete and utter clown show.

I must admit, I've had an air of resignation about myself the last week, something has shifted watching such utter utter garbage across the world being spouted and people believing it, we're fucked, totally fucked.

It's been all too easy for them to pull off.

I'm not sure the world deserves saving anyway. The overwhelming majority of people are very soon about to get what they deserve for the rest of their lives and they won't even realise it. Very sad.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/16/2021 at 9:34 AM, bamboozooka said:

what can go wrong here.

 

Nancy Pelosi calls for 9/11 style commission to investigate US Capital attack

 

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/us-politics/nancy-pelosi-commission-us-capitol-b919913.html

Someone should send her this video below to help her to a conclusion. 🤪

100% Proof of Crisis Actor Psyop at Capitol Shooting (bitchute.com)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/17/2021 at 3:33 AM, Edgecrusher said:


It's all an absolute joke at this point. If I hadn't seen the last eleven months with my own eyes I'd have never believed it.

What's going on over there is just a complete and utter clown show.

I must admit, I've had an air of resignation about myself the last week, something has shifted watching such utter utter garbage across the world being spouted and people believing it, we're fucked, totally fucked.

It's been all too easy for them to pull off.

I'm not sure the world deserves saving anyway. The overwhelming majority of people are very soon about to get what they deserve for the rest of their lives and they won't even realise it. Very sad.

 

It's good. They are showing their true colours. I think Trump had the right idea. Just step back and let them destroy themselves. If he's clever, he will wait for it all to go to absolute shit, keep his mouth totally shut, then suddenly at the right time make a comeback and wipe them out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, DarianF said:

 

It's good. They are showing their true colours. I think Trump had the right idea. Just step back and let them destroy themselves. If he's clever, he will wait for it all to go to absolute shit, keep his mouth totally shut, then suddenly at the right time make a comeback and wipe them out.

Is there precedent in the USA for an election inside the stipulated four years? We've seemingly had general elections every five minutes in the UK since Cameron.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Saved said:

Is there precedent in the USA for an election inside the stipulated four years? We've seemingly had general elections every five minutes in the UK since Cameron.

 

The amount of prime ministers australia has had in recent years has become an international joke. lol. America has traditionally been much more stable on that level, which is a good thing if you want to maintain an air of credibility as 'leader of the free world.' Once you start changing leaders and governments every five minutes it becomes a laughing stock. However, all the evidence reveals this election was literally stolen by malicious intent in US. So this calls for arresting the treasonous parties and dragging them in for serious prosecutions. Nothing short of that. This is really serious stuff.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/18/2021 at 2:18 AM, DarianF said:

 

It's good. They are showing their true colours. I think Trump had the right idea. Just step back and let them destroy themselves. If he's clever, he will wait for it all to go to absolute shit, keep his mouth totally shut, then suddenly at the right time make a comeback and wipe them out.

 

If Trump was genuine in his ambitions, at this point now he should be walking away from the Republicans and starting a brand new party to give the voting Americans an alternative to the RepDem coalition.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Grumpy Owl said:

 

If Trump was genuine in his ambitions, at this point now he should be walking away from the Republicans and starting a brand new party to give the voting Americans an alternative to the RepDem coalition.

 

The only one I've ever thought was 'genuinely genuine' in recent memory was Ron Paul. But someone like him becoming President? It would never be allowed. Not in a million years.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/21/2021 at 1:32 PM, Grumpy Owl said:

 

If Trump was genuine in his ambitions, at this point now he should be walking away from the Republicans and starting a brand new party to give the voting Americans an alternative to the RepDem coalition.

 

 

That is exactly what Trump is doing from what I've heard. Starting his own party. The Patriot Party.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...